Ann Is So Upset She Can't Ride Her Horse

First World problems :eusa_boohoo: :lol:

Preview

From the WaPo:

""By all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on Romney’s wife, Ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the White House was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.""

A detached Romney tends wounds in seclusion after failed White House bid

Oh,this brought me to tears. I am crying as I type this post..... I feel so, so sorry for Ann.......Her poor ponies neglected.
Didn't they just jail a man for making fun of a handicapped individual? MS is considered a handicap.

Perhaps you should be jailed.

From the WaPo:

""By all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on Romney’s wife, Ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the White House was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.""

Oh,this brought me to tears. I am crying as I type this post..... I feel so, so sorry for Ann.......Her poor ponies neglected.

OP title is a lie

From the WaPo:

Didn't they just jail a man for making fun of a handicapped individual? MS is considered a handicap.

Perhaps you should be jailed.

Haters gonna hate.

From the WaPo:

OP title is a lie
Jillian says she knows it's true. :eusa_eh:

From the WaPo:

Ah the compassionate Left.

Sure you can think it. and you have no proof of it, that's what makes you a hater, you just blather out the hate for the sake of hating. that's cool.

Anne became "fair game" (Turd Blossom parlance ;) ) when she referred to all non-repub voters as "you people"

a liberals favorite phase. "fair game" haters gonna hate.

so then Queen iMcheele is fair game b/c of her " for the first tie in my life I'm proud of my country" statement?

Last edited:
Anne became "fair game" (Turd Blossom parlance ;) ) when she referred to all non-repub voters as "you people"

so then Queen iMcheele is fair game b/c of her " for the first tie in my life I'm proudof my country" statement?

Not to a liberal it ain't. You gotta be a white Republican woman of means who has MS and has survived cancer to be "fair game". Meech gets a pass for hating her country for 45 years. I know I know, but that's just the way it is.. for you see "THEY WON" :D

poot psycho...

i'd say romney's loss has thrown you over the deep end. but you've been gone for a very long time.

Probably not Romney's loss so much as Obama's win...

the wackadoodle needs to get over it...

maybe if they hadn't believed the nonsense that fauxnews and the rightwingnut blogosphere was spewing before the election, they'd have had time to get themselves together.

we tried to tell them. :dunno:

She'd tell you to stop it now. This is hard. The servants don't ever talk to her like this.

From the WaPo:

OP title is a lie
Jillian says she knows it's true. :eusa_eh:

sure she does.

She knows Anne personally

so then Queen iMcheele is fair game b/c of her " for the first tie in my life I'm proudof my country" statement?

Not to a liberal it ain't. You gotta be a white Republican woman of means who has MS and has survived cancer to be "fair game". Meech gets a pass for hating her country for 45 years. I know I know, but that's just the way it is.. for you see "THEY WON" :D

The election? I've already moved-on from the Left shellacking the GObP.

Last edited:

The election? I've moved-on from our shellacking of the GObP.

The bright side of obama's win is when the government can no longer support the people who voted for obama. They will be pissed and will be looking for blood.

Probably not Romney's loss so much as Obama's win...

maybe if they hadn't believed the nonsense that fauxnews and the rightwingnut blogosphere was spewing before the election, they'd have had time to get themselves together.

She'd tell you to stop it now. This is hard. The servants don't ever talk to her like this.

are you referring to Queen Michells servants?

you don't watch or read anything besides the rightwingnut blogosphere, do you?

No she's not talking about let them eat cake obama.

Forum List

Back