Ann Is So Upset She Can't Ride Her Horse

Uh, Obamination has added more to the national debt in 4 years than any other POTUS.....congrats.

Obamacare is going to add $2T, dumbfuck.....so it's only going to get worse.

But....you're worried about Ann Romney and her horse, her horse she uses for her medical problems.....oh that's so funny.

Obamination causes 4 Americans to die in Libya and covers it up, but liberals are more worried about the Romney's horse.

...and people wonder how we are $16T in debt.

We're 16 trillion in debt because we're obviously not spending enough time obsessing and making a big deal out of Libya! IF ONLY WE DID IT MORE OUR DEBT WOULD GO AWAY!

so it's only going to get worse.

How much worse??? Aliens landing in WA DC worse???? Oh my... sounds scawwwwwy!!!

:eek:

Obamination causes 4 Americans to die in Libya and covers it up, but liberals are more worried about the Romney's horse.

We're 16 trillion in debt because we're obviously not spending enough time obsessing and making a big deal out of Libya! IF ONLY WE DID IT MORE OUR DEBT WOULD GO AWAY!

I wuz wunderin jist whut the konneckshun twix dem tooo thangs kood pozziblee be. Do ya 'spose berkerers could splain dat ta me?

123166_600.jpg

You think about bestiality often Willow?

I see the way you're always talking about ewes.

When sex is such a foggy distant memory, Willow is easily confuzzled.

Regards from Rosie

hey bitch, twas you who brought up the sex of da horse. deal with it.

Your first thought when discussing sex of an animal how that relates to actual sex with an animal?

What the fuck is WRONG with ewe?

From the WaPo:

""By all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on Romney’s wife, Ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the White House was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.""

A detached Romney tends wounds in seclusion after failed White House bid

Oh,this brought me to tears. I am crying as I type this post..... I feel so, so sorry for Ann.......Her poor ponies neglected.

What a stupid fuckin' bitch.

Most Americans have never gone through that kind of grief, I mean where they can't even ride their horse. Brave girl, Ann. Just remember though, that horse is a great tax write off.

What the hell you whining about?

MS and cancer are NOT pre-existing conditions under Obamacare. Victim Ann's husband would have ended that on Day One and cancer would NOT be covered.

If *you* made $20 million a year capital gains cancer wouldn't affect you much, either. MS would not be much.of a problem.

But denying treatment to those who aren't wealthy? That's what you boobs who voted for Ronmey voted *for*.

Dolts.

Regards from Rosie

Ah you fucking moron. You fucking asshole. I'm from the land of free healthcare.

The government just decided to cut out our ER asswipe. How's this run with you? Oh they just made an arbitrary decision to cut out ER services to half of the southern provinces.

We don't vote NDP. So they have cut us off.

That's good! The rest of us don't have to pay with higher costs for your *free* healthcare. Your health insurance will be subsidized at the Exchange. You will get to see regular doctors and get free mammograms, Pap tests and colonoscopy. Preventative screens *may* catch cancer early and get you cured of it. Dammit.

You don't even get how much you gained by us reelecting Obama. Double down dolt.

Regards from Rosie

Just wondering if you understand what "subsidized" means and if you do, who is it that you think provides the "subsidy"? And what makes the mammograms free? How did they suddenly not incur any expense?

Ah you fucking moron. You fucking asshole. I'm from the land of free healthcare.

The government just decided to cut out our ER asswipe. How's this run with you? Oh they just made an arbitrary decision to cut out ER services to half of the southern provinces.

We don't vote NDP. So they have cut us off.

That's good! The rest of us don't have to pay with higher costs for your *free* healthcare. Your health insurance will be subsidized at the Exchange. You will get to see regular doctors and get free mammograms, Pap tests and colonoscopy. Preventative screens *may* catch cancer early and get you cured of it. Dammit.

You don't even get how much you gained by us reelecting Obama. Double down dolt.

Regards from Rosie

Just wondering if you understand what "subsidized" means and if you do, who is it that you think provides the "subsidy"? And what makes the mammograms free? How did they suddenly not incur any expense?

The subsidy comes from taxees....whiich is a cheaper way than adding on to the cost of doctor visits and hospitalization.

As for free preventive screenings it is well past tiime that health insurers actually provided mandated services. The reduction of obscene rates of pay for insurance executives will contribute toward actual healthcare getting to the insured.

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:
This board has some sick people on it

too bad it's become the dailykos

you can't blame anyone for not wanting to come on board with threads like this

Last edited:
This board has some sick people on it

too bad it's become the dailykos

you can't blame anyone for not wanting to come on board with threads like this

Are you fucking joking? 90% of the threads and posts on these boards are from conservatives.

Forum List

Back