This is why I can't stand liberals......

Conservatives are triggered by everything these days it seems. I'm still laughing at them losing their shit last year because Starbucks used red cups that didn't have snowflakes or candy canes on them for Christmas.

How can anyone get upset over a red cup? WTF is that? It's a damn cup that someone will use then throw away, it isn't the Holy Grail. And how does putting snowflakes on a cup remind one of Jesus?
You're confused, being triggered is a Leftie phenomenon.

Conservatives are triggered by everything these days it seems. I'm still laughing at them losing their shit last year because Starbucks used red cups that didn't have snowflakes or candy canes on them for Christmas.

How can anyone get upset over a red cup? WTF is that? It's a damn cup that someone will use then throw away, it isn't the Holy Grail. And how does putting snowflakes on a cup remind one of Jesus?

Umm... I think the liberals are more easily offended. I know you're in la-la land because your post has, by far, the dumbest comment on this thread.

ENTERTAINMENT
07/05/2017 10:26 am ET
Kathy Griffin Reportedly Questioned by Secret Service For An Hour
The investigation apparently continues ...
595cdc871500002000bfc1c0.jpeg

Okay, so you made a bad joke..stop fuckin whining about it. She gives this sorry as tough as shit press conference defending herself and then breaks out in tears of Trump trying to ruin her life. God forbid you dry up jew money, these mf's go fuckin insane.....you have nothing to fear, it was a bad joke, the american stupid is not going to allow Trump and his peeps to put you in jail over it, like get over yourself and grow a fuckin pair. Do you have any idea how many white mf's went to jail over the shit they did to Obama? ZERO....Not one, not one mf who had photo's of Obama being hung in a tree, a gun with a cross hair with his face as a target, etc.....I hate this about liberals, had this been a fuckin conservatives, they'd get over the shit and brag about it afterwards. One thing is certain, Kathy, you are doing more damage to your reputation by crying on the national stage of this shit and your creds are now shit, girlfriend. You need to hold your head up, ride this shit out and still attack that orange mf'.....he's out advocating violence against reporters and your scared of the shit you did? Bye girl!!

It wasn't a joke it was a call to behead the sitting President.

Kathy G. needs to take notes from Mika...who literally told Trump to go fuck himself!!

ENTERTAINMENT

Okay, so you made a bad joke..stop fuckin whining about it. She gives this sorry as tough as shit press conference defending herself and then breaks out in tears of Trump trying to ruin her life. God forbid you dry up jew money, these mf's go fuckin insane.....you have nothing to fear, it was a bad joke, the american stupid is not going to allow Trump and his peeps to put you in jail over it, like get over yourself and grow a fuckin pair. Do you have any idea how many white mf's went to jail over the shit they did to Obama? ZERO....Not one, not one mf who had photo's of Obama being hung in a tree, a gun with a cross hair with his face as a target, etc.....I hate this about liberals, had this been a fuckin conservatives, they'd get over the shit and brag about it afterwards. One thing is certain, Kathy, you are doing more damage to your reputation by crying on the national stage of this shit and your creds are now shit, girlfriend. You need to hold your head up, ride this shit out and still attack that orange mf'.....he's out advocating violence against reporters and your scared of the shit you did? Bye girl!!

You, in general, and this post of yours in particular is why I can't stand liberals.

I am still laughing that there are idiots who are eager to pay outrageous prices for disgusting slop served up at Starbucks.

ENTERTAINMENT

I'm not easily surprised at this point, but when she came out and immediately played the victim, holy crap.

Playing victim is the only thing liberals/progressives/Democrats are good at.

ENTERTAINMENT

Well not exactly, Johnny Logan Spencer got prison for writing a threatening poem about Obama so yeah she has something to worry about. I doubt she'll do time because Trump isn't the thin skinned pussy Obama was. The Secret Service will do their due diligence, give her a warning and let her off the hook. That said she needs to stop crying blaming Trump for the investigation of her own fuck up. She should be grateful she's not in jail because as we see with Johnny Spencer things could have gone very differently. Kathy Griffin take the pass STFU and run with it you stupid bitch.

Man Sentenced To Nearly 3 Years In Prison For Threatening Obama In Poem

Last edited:

Forum List

Back