Ann Is So Upset She Can't Ride Her Horse

And they had Boston Market for Thanksgiving.

The funny part is that Kween Ann-toinette didn't even want to campaign. She just wanted it handed to her the way everything else in her life as been. BUT, these are not people who are used to being told no.

I have no doubt that they're depressed and mourning what they believe is their just due.

Thank heavens the American people believed differently.

Meanwhile, my bet is that they'll find some way to survive, to carry on. Somehow.

"....after all, tomorrow is another day....."

s'matter, steffie... have a problem with noobs who aren't rightwingnut freaks?

nope, all noobs who are just freaks..but I have toleranted you for years:lol:

poot psycho...

i'd say romney's loss has thrown you over the deep end. but you've been gone for a very long time.

you say a lot shit jilly, doens't mean you know what the hell you're talking about

are YOU STILL a mod on this board?

Of course Ann is upset....It was their turn after all. Remember, despite the charming story the Romney's told about Ann being opposed to Mittens running again, Mitt (in private) tells a different story about how it was Ann's idea to run and when he tried to object she told him to "talk to the hand".

oh boy, and I suppose if MaBell obama had loss she would of been THRILLED

this board is worse than the National enquire for gossip

He's just wandering the halls of his La Jolla manse, tinkering with his car elevator...pushing the "UP" button, riding for a moment, then pushing the "DOWN" button.....then pushing the "UP" button again... and tapping out messages on his iPad to his friends.

Meanwhile, up on the fourth floor in the master suite, Ann dots $1000 an ounce anti-puff cream under her eyes while her Mexican Mammy hovers and shushes, consoles and dries her tears.....so sad.....breaks my heart.

From the WaPo:

""By all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on Romney’s wife, Ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the White House was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.""

A detached Romney tends wounds in seclusion after failed White House bid

Oh,this brought me to tears. I am crying as I type this post..... I feel so, so sorry for Ann.......Her poor ponies neglected.
lol
From the WaPo:

""By all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on Romney’s wife, Ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the White House was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.""

Oh,this brought me to tears. I am crying as I type this post..... I feel so, so sorry for Ann.......Her poor ponies neglected.

Do you post here between visits to Gloryholes?

Wooooooo....whole lot of sore losers here. I guess you were looking forward to bowing to Queen Ann, too. And subsidizing her dressage hobby. Loser.

True. She said "thats all us people are going to get"

Of course Ann is upset....It was their turn after all. Remember, despite the charming story the Romney's told about Ann being opposed to Mittens running again, Mitt (in private) tells a different story about how it was Ann's idea to run and when he tried to object she told him to "talk to the hand".

WHAT is it with these idiots? Everything TRUE thing we know about them was because of a leaked video or phone call.

The leaked 47% video really is the ultimate justice because it just about has to have been done by some poor schlub getting by on crappy wages and tips.

BUT, the phone conversation was between fellow 1-2 percenters. That means it was one of his own who leaked it. IOW, someone with a conscience and the knowledge that Mittens' owners would finish what the Bush dynasty started - The killing of the US.

He's just wandering the halls of his La Jolla manse, tinkering with his car elevator...pushing the "UP" button, riding for a moment, then pushing the "DOWN" button.....then pushing the "UP" button again... and tapping out messages on his iPad to his friends.

Meanwhile, up on the fourth floor in the master suite, Ann dots $1000 an ounce anti-puff cream under her eyes while her Mexican Mammy hovers and shushes, consoles and dries her tears.....so sad.....breaks my heart.

Offering to empty bedpans ... bizarre.

From the WaPo:

Do you post here between visits to Gloryholes?

Wooooooo....whole lot of sore losers here. I guess you were looking forward to bowing to Queen Ann, too. And subsidizing her dressage hobby. Loser.

LOL

Michelle tells you what to eat.

nope, all noobs who are just freaks..but I have toleranted you for years:lol:

poot psycho...

i'd say romney's loss has thrown you over the deep end. but you've been gone for a very long time.

Probably not Romney's loss so much as Obama's win...

That a black guy got into the White House once could be explained away but twice is just ore than most of them can take.

A morm I know said that the cult still believes blacks to be inferior (they changed the OH-fish-ul stand in the 70s but that doesn't make it happen.).

Anyway, for a "bishop" to lose to a nigra is just about more than the cult can take. Apparently, Mitt's standing in the cult is seriously threatened.

Forum List

Back