Ann Is So Upset She Can't Ride Her Horse

The real question is why would a horse take all that medication?

This board has some sick people on it

too bad it's become the dailykos

you can't blame anyone for not wanting to come on board with threads like this

Are you fucking joking? 90% of the threads and posts on these boards are from conservatives.

Hahhaha....Correct. This board is primarily scared white people. Stephanie would fold like a cheap tent if she ventured over to the Democratic Underground board.
scared.gif

This board has some sick people on it

too bad it's become the dailykos

you can't blame anyone for not wanting to come on board with threads like this

Are you fucking joking? 90% of the threads and posts on these boards are from conservatives.

Hahhaha....Correct. This board is primarily scared white people. Stephanie would fold like a cheap tent if she ventured over to the Democratic Underground board.
scared.gif

VERY funny and VERY true.

Where sane people saw two black guys, the nutters saw

The
New
Black
Panthers

and there were hundreds of them.

Happened again with this election. One black guy who belonged there because he was working the polling place but the nutters saw

Hundreds
More
New
Black
Panthers

From the WaPo:

""By all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on Romney’s wife, Ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the White House was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.""

A detached Romney tends wounds in seclusion after failed White House bid

Oh,this brought me to tears. I am crying as I type this post..... I feel so, so sorry for Ann.......Her poor ponies neglected.

Hey the left at it's finest. What's breast cancer and ms between friends.

Look. The compassionate left winger. May you be stricken down with both cancer and ms so you can laugh along with Mrs. Romney.

Oh and may be a tumor or two just for being a prick.

Oh and may your whole family suffer from cancer.

what on earth does that have to do with cancer?

but please talk about the "left", you drug addled twat.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
The envy runs hard and heavy from the LOLberals. Still talking about a failure that is now irrelevant. It's probably why there is so little time to hold the actual politicians accountable. Just too many reasons to get all envy frothy.

Forum List

Back