Ann Coulter....

You like Ann? What did she say that really resonated with you? We will wait for you to do a quick search on her because you don’t even know. All you know is she says divisive right wing talking points.
A search? I see, all you know is the internet. Everything you have been propagandized to believe you get from the internet or tv. That makes you such a smart intellect.

This is how the rich win over poor Americans like you. God, gays, guns, racism.
Americans like me? You just stereotyped me. That makes you the bigot, not me. DemoRATs are the party of hate, lies, and deceit.

Sorry, no link, it is from In Trump We Trust, Ann Coulter's book, I bought.

Coulter: "In the 2008 presidential race, every single Democrat but one opposed driver's licenses for illegal aliens-Hillary, Barack Obama, john Edwards, and Joe Biden. By 2012 illegal aliens could get a driver's license in forty-nine states, as a result of Obama's "executive amnesty."

And now illegal aliens can vote!

States rights right?

So, dating a black man is insulting in your mind? More proof you righties are racist AF.

I just thought it was interesting you racist twat.
It's insulting in your mind or you wouldn't have brought a fifteen year old thread to life in order to demean her, as your intent was clear. Leftists hate Ann Coulter. You are a leftist. Ergo you hate Ann Coulter!
Try your third rate Jedi mind tricks on someone else, you sad fucked up clown.

I simply saw where she might be dating JJ and so I found a thread already started about her. Why start a new thread?

I just busted your racist ass. Do you know what this reminds me of? Trump suggesting that his recent comments weren't racist. Of course we all know they were but Republicans are playing dumb and saying you can't point to anything he said that is specifically racist. Well of course you can't point to anything I said either but you seem to have gotten the subtle message you say I was putting forward.

Interesting how aware and sharp you Republicans are when we say something but how naive you pretend to be when your party leaders blow the racist dog whistles.
Point out where his comments were racist.
Point out where mine were
That makes no sense. I could ask you to point out where Hirohito wore lingerie.
You made the assertion so you need to explain.

Trump Campaign Trying To Rebrand Racist Attacks As Clever ‘Strategy’
But watching Fox News and rage-tweeting is not a good strategy when the president needs to win back college-educated voters, GOP consultants said.

President Donald Trump’s racist attack on four Democratic congresswomen is undisciplined impulsiveness now being dressed up as insightful “strategy” by his supporters, Republican political consultants said, arguing it will likely make his reelection campaign even harder.

“There was no strategy,” acknowledged one former Trump aide on condition of anonymity. “This is just a Sunday morning reaction to ‘Fox and Friends.’”

We understand Republicans’ desire to find a strategy in the president’s outbursts. “There is always this need to attribute this master plan to Trump because otherwise, you have to come to terms with the fact that he’s a blithering idiot.

“you can’t leave fast enough” — repeating a racist insult used against immigrants and U.S.-born racial minorities that goes back generations.

By late Monday, Trump’s campaign and supporters had switched from claiming that his remarks were not racist and that he never told the women to leave the country to arguing that they were part of an effort to tie all Democrats, including the eventual 2020 presidential nominee, to the four women’s progressive politics.

“The original tweet was racist,” said Rory Cooper, once a top aide to former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor. “I do think there is value in the White House and the president elevating the ‘squad’ as the face of the Democratic Party. But this is the worst possible way to do that…. It’s not going to work with any persuadable part of the electorate.”

Stevens, who worked for former President George W. Bush’s campaigns in 2000 and 2004 and was a top strategist in Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign, said the fundamental problem that Trump’s campaign cannot escape is Trump himself.

“Trump is a racist. You have a racist as president. He’s going to say racist things,” he said, adding that Trump actually doing this does not in any way enlarge the pool of people who would consider supporting him. “When the president of the United States says something that would get your kid kicked out of school, that’s supposed to make you want to vote for him?”

Stevens said the entire Trump campaign strategy of repeating what they did in 2016 — when Trump got 3 million fewer votes than Democrat Hillary Clinton and had the assistance of the Russian government in driving down minority turnout and leaking stolen emails in the final month — was akin to a drunk driver who makes it home safely and then comes to believe that he actually drives better while inebriated.

What has this got to do with Ann Coulter?
If you are going to promote the bullshit of rino political consultant fools at least post it where it belongs.

It's insulting in your mind or you wouldn't have brought a fifteen year old thread to life in order to demean her, as your intent was clear. Leftists hate Ann Coulter. You are a leftist. Ergo you hate Ann Coulter!
Try your third rate Jedi mind tricks on someone else, you sad fucked up clown.

I simply saw where she might be dating JJ and so I found a thread already started about her. Why start a new thread?

I just busted your racist ass. Do you know what this reminds me of? Trump suggesting that his recent comments weren't racist. Of course we all know they were but Republicans are playing dumb and saying you can't point to anything he said that is specifically racist. Well of course you can't point to anything I said either but you seem to have gotten the subtle message you say I was putting forward.

Interesting how aware and sharp you Republicans are when we say something but how naive you pretend to be when your party leaders blow the racist dog whistles.

But watching Fox News and rage-tweeting is not a good strategy when the president needs to win back college-educated voters, GOP consultants said.

President Donald Trump’s racist attack on four Democratic congresswomen is undisciplined impulsiveness now being dressed up as insightful “strategy” by his supporters, Republican political consultants said, arguing it will likely make his reelection campaign even harder.

“There was no strategy,” acknowledged one former Trump aide on condition of anonymity. “This is just a Sunday morning reaction to ‘Fox and Friends.’”

We understand Republicans’ desire to find a strategy in the president’s outbursts. “There is always this need to attribute this master plan to Trump because otherwise, you have to come to terms with the fact that he’s a blithering idiot.

“you can’t leave fast enough” — repeating a racist insult used against immigrants and U.S.-born racial minorities that goes back generations.

By late Monday, Trump’s campaign and supporters had switched from claiming that his remarks were not racist and that he never told the women to leave the country to arguing that they were part of an effort to tie all Democrats, including the eventual 2020 presidential nominee, to the four women’s progressive politics.

“The original tweet was racist,” said Rory Cooper, once a top aide to former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor. “I do think there is value in the White House and the president elevating the ‘squad’ as the face of the Democratic Party. But this is the worst possible way to do that…. It’s not going to work with any persuadable part of the electorate.”

Stevens, who worked for former President George W. Bush’s campaigns in 2000 and 2004 and was a top strategist in Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign, said the fundamental problem that Trump’s campaign cannot escape is Trump himself.

“Trump is a racist. You have a racist as president. He’s going to say racist things,” he said, adding that Trump actually doing this does not in any way enlarge the pool of people who would consider supporting him. “When the president of the United States says something that would get your kid kicked out of school, that’s supposed to make you want to vote for him?”

Stevens said the entire Trump campaign strategy of repeating what they did in 2016 — when Trump got 3 million fewer votes than Democrat Hillary Clinton and had the assistance of the Russian government in driving down minority turnout and leaking stolen emails in the final month — was akin to a drunk driver who makes it home safely and then comes to believe that he actually drives better while inebriated.
When did he bring up race?

You like Ann? What did she say that really resonated with you? We will wait for you to do a quick search on her because you don’t even know. All you know is she says divisive right wing talking points.
A search? I see, all you know is the internet. Everything you have been propagandized to believe you get from the internet or tv. That makes you such a smart intellect.

This is how the rich win over poor Americans like you. God, gays, guns, racism.
Americans like me? You just stereotyped me. That makes you the bigot, not me. DemoRATs are the party of hate, lies, and deceit.

Sorry, no link, it is from In Trump We Trust, Ann Coulter's book, I bought.

Coulter: "In the 2008 presidential race, every single Democrat but one opposed driver's licenses for illegal aliens-Hillary, Barack Obama, john Edwards, and Joe Biden. By 2012 illegal aliens could get a driver's license in forty-nine states, as a result of Obama's "executive amnesty."

Well, no, they can't. But I see no reason you should let pesky reality get in the way of your hysterics.

Well in all fairness she's the right wing version of Michael Moore and she ain't all that hot.
She is not that bad (Michael Moore). Moore flat out fabricates stories out of the sky. Edits the dogshit out of his films to hide the truth.
Ann Coulter is a female Sean Hannity. Both lie by omission, and use one-sided facts to back up what they are saying. They are among the worst. No better than the shit CNN is doing.
But I do agree she is not that hot. Skeletal

When did I? I just said Ann Coulter was dating JJ from Good Times and righties here lost it.

When did I? I just said Ann Coulter was dating JJ from Good Times and righties here lost it.
Umm cool
Story

I hear that Ann Coulter is really Rush Limbaugh's bastard transvestite son.
I hear you are.
Ooh, I'm so impressed by your sharp rapier wit.

Republicans loved to suggest Michelle Obama was a man remember?

Check out this adams apple

Coulter-.png

Adam's apples are found on both women and men they just show up more prominently in men

rntKywe.jpg

States rights right?

Yep, states rights, the big states can not trample the rights of the small states by allowing illegal voting.

Thank you for making the Demorats position and actions known. Demorats only represent illegal aliens

Pretty much everyone except rich white men.

Poor white men need to stop stupidly voting for rich white men. It is not working out for them. Most of them don't have two dimes to rub together. Republicans don't plan to fix that so they are trying to win over poor white men with racism, guns, gays, god type wedge issues.

You seem to stupid to understand so maybe this will help.

President Trump has once again touched the raw nerve of racism in American life.

He has also tapped into one of the oldest strains in our politics — the fear and vilification of immigrants and their descendants.

Although three of the four women were born in the United States, the president said they should all "go back" where they came from. That phrase has echoed down generations of nativist discourse as successive waves of newcomers have been targeted by individuals, groups and even whole political parties.

Anti-immigration sentiments emerged in force starting in the 1830s, when U.S. citizens descended primarily from English and Scottish settlers bridled at the influx of Irish. Most of the arriving Irish were Catholic, prompting a hostile reaction among some Protestants that led to deadly riots in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts. The persistence of such prejudice made "No Irish Need Apply" one of the most iconic signs in the national memory.

After the Irish, the hostile reaction extended to a surge of new arrivals in the 1840s from Germany, again largely Catholic. In ethnic terms, the Irish and Germans were akin to other colonial Americans (and to immigrants arriving from Scandinavia). But they were viewed as different, clannish and hard to assimilate. They were seen as not just competing for jobs but as threatening the social, cultural and political order.

They were pilloried as susceptible to criminality and drunkenness and seen as loyal to the foreign power of the pope in Rome.

Here is what I would say in response to Trump's racist comments

So interesting to see Republicans who’s policies caused the great recession now telling us how our government should be run.

Obama got us out of the Great Recession Republicans created. And Trump's economy, aside from the tax breaks, is going along just about the same as Obama's was.

The US economy has been steadily adding jobs since the Great Recession. Under President Barack Obama, the economy averaged an additional 109,000 jobs per month, and the administration oversaw 75 consecutive months of growth, the longest streak of total job growth on record.

Under Trump the trend has continued b
ut the way Trump talks about it, you wouldn’t know it. Aaron Sojourner, a professor at the University of Minnesota charted out the shift in Trump’s talking points — compared with how the US jobs market is actually doing
“The talking points changed,” he wrote, “not the growth trend.”

Before Trump was president, he consistently lamented that the US economy was flailing and claimed that jobs numbers were made up. But now that he’s in the Oval Office, he’s decided that the jobs numbers are indeed very real and the economy is doing phenomenally.

He called the April 2012 jobs report “terrible” for adding just 72,000 jobs. (During his presidency, he’s seen a month of 73,000 jobs added, and another of 14,000

In 2017, Christopher Ingraham at the Washington Post outlined at least 19 times Trump claimed US jobs numbers were made up — before, of course, he was at the helm of the US economy.

He often claimed that the unemployment rate was secretly much higher than was reported, as much as 20, 30, even 40 percent. The jobs report that came out just before the 2016 election, in which 172,000 jobs were added, he said was “terrible” and contained “phony numbers.” Even as president-elect, he said the unemployment number was “totally fiction.”

Now that Trump is in the White House, he’s decided the jobs numbers aren’t phony after all. He consistently celebrates the US jobs market

You seem to stupid to understand so maybe this will help.

President Trump has once again touched the raw nerve of racism in American life.

He has also tapped into one of the oldest strains in our politics — the fear and vilification of immigrants and their descendants.

Although three of the four women were born in the United States, the president said they should all "go back" where they came from. That phrase has echoed down generations of nativist discourse as successive waves of newcomers have been targeted by individuals, groups and even whole political parties.

Anti-immigration sentiments emerged in force starting in the 1830s, when U.S. citizens descended primarily from English and Scottish settlers bridled at the influx of Irish. Most of the arriving Irish were Catholic, prompting a hostile reaction among some Protestants that led to deadly riots in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts. The persistence of such prejudice made "No Irish Need Apply" one of the most iconic signs in the national memory.

After the Irish, the hostile reaction extended to a surge of new arrivals in the 1840s from Germany, again largely Catholic. In ethnic terms, the Irish and Germans were akin to other colonial Americans (and to immigrants arriving from Scandinavia). But they were viewed as different, clannish and hard to assimilate. They were seen as not just competing for jobs but as threatening the social, cultural and political order.

They were pilloried as susceptible to criminality and drunkenness and seen as loyal to the foreign power of the pope in Rome.
Thanks for you let opinion on what he said.. but it’s uses all the time.. most parents say it to their kids lol
These four want the government to be there baby daddy .. trump is there daddy... now grow up little girls

So interesting to see Republicans who’s policies caused the great recession now telling us how our government should be run.

Obama got us out of the Great Recession Republicans created. And Trump's economy, aside from the tax breaks, is going along just about the same as Obama's was.

The US economy has been steadily adding jobs since the Great Recession. Under President Barack Obama, the economy averaged an additional 109,000 jobs per month, and the administration oversaw 75 consecutive months of growth, the longest streak of total job growth on record.

ut the way Trump talks about it, you wouldn’t know it. Aaron Sojourner, a professor at the University of Minnesota charted out the shift in Trump’s talking points — compared with how the US jobs market is actually doing

Before Trump was president, he consistently lamented that the US economy was flailing and claimed that jobs numbers were made up. But now that he’s in the Oval Office, he’s decided that the jobs numbers are indeed very real and the economy is doing phenomenally.

He called the April 2012 jobs report “terrible” for adding just 72,000 jobs. (During his presidency, he’s seen a month of 73,000 jobs added, and another of 14,000

In 2017, Christopher Ingraham at the Washington Post outlined at least 19 times Trump claimed US jobs numbers were made up — before, of course, he was at the helm of the US economy.

He often claimed that the unemployment rate was secretly much higher than was reported, as much as 20, 30, even 40 percent. The jobs report that came out just before the 2016 election, in which 172,000 jobs were added, he said was “terrible” and contained “phony numbers.” Even as president-elect, he said the unemployment number was “totally fiction.”

Now that Trump is in the White House, he’s decided the jobs numbers aren’t phony after all. He consistently celebrates the US jobs market

When did trump bring up race?

When did trump bring up race?

When did I? I just said Ann was dating JJ from Good Times. But your fellow Republicans picked up on the racism when I did it but you guys pretend to be ignorant when Trump says something stupid/racist.

You don't understand dog whistles?

a subtly aimed political message which is intended for, and can only be understood by, a particular group.

I don't like that definition because we all understand what Trump was saying/doing. He's making racist comments like "go back to your own country" to 4 brown female congresswomen.

Do you Republicans really think this is going to work in 2020? I don't. We will see.

Pretty much everyone except rich white men.

Poor white men need to stop stupidly voting for rich white men. It is not working out for them. Most of them don't have two dimes to rub together. Republicans don't plan to fix that so they are trying to win over poor white men with racism, guns, gays, god type wedge issues.

Yet, it is the demoRATS that are the fat rich politicians trying to win elections using fake racism, fake gun issues, fake homophobia, fake religious issues. Is there not one group of people safe from the demoRATS vile propaganda. The Americans woke up to the fact that demoRATS are the party of bigotry, hate, and the kkk. Now all you got is the illegal aliens.

You have their vote only as long as they are uneducated.

But hey, this thread is about Ann Coulter.
Again you prove DemoRATs can not address one issue or person because demoRATS never know what they are.talking about.

Stay focused!

Well, no, they can't. But I see no reason you should let pesky reality get in the way of your hysterics.[/QUOTE]

Uh, yes they can and do, for over 20 years in California. You should attempt to educate yourself instead of being so bigoted.

Forum List

Back