Ann Coulter....

Well, no, they can't. But I see no reason you should let pesky reality get in the way of your hysterics.

Uh, yes they can and do, for over 20 years in California. You should attempt to educate yourself instead of being so bigoted.
Pointing out you're a retard makes me a bigot?

Regardless... you can count on one hand the number of illegal aliens who slipped through the cracks and managed to vote in a federal election.

That makes no sense. I could ask you to point out where Hirohito wore lingerie.
You made the assertion so you need to explain.

Trump Campaign Trying To Rebrand Racist Attacks As Clever ‘Strategy’
But watching Fox News and rage-tweeting is not a good strategy when the president needs to win back college-educated voters, GOP consultants said.

President Donald Trump’s racist attack on four Democratic congresswomen is undisciplined impulsiveness now being dressed up as insightful “strategy” by his supporters, Republican political consultants said, arguing it will likely make his reelection campaign even harder.

“There was no strategy,” acknowledged one former Trump aide on condition of anonymity. “This is just a Sunday morning reaction to ‘Fox and Friends.’”

We understand Republicans’ desire to find a strategy in the president’s outbursts. “There is always this need to attribute this master plan to Trump because otherwise, you have to come to terms with the fact that he’s a blithering idiot.

“you can’t leave fast enough” — repeating a racist insult used against immigrants and U.S.-born racial minorities that goes back generations.

By late Monday, Trump’s campaign and supporters had switched from claiming that his remarks were not racist and that he never told the women to leave the country to arguing that they were part of an effort to tie all Democrats, including the eventual 2020 presidential nominee, to the four women’s progressive politics.

“The original tweet was racist,” said Rory Cooper, once a top aide to former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor. “I do think there is value in the White House and the president elevating the ‘squad’ as the face of the Democratic Party. But this is the worst possible way to do that…. It’s not going to work with any persuadable part of the electorate.”

Stevens, who worked for former President George W. Bush’s campaigns in 2000 and 2004 and was a top strategist in Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign, said the fundamental problem that Trump’s campaign cannot escape is Trump himself.

“Trump is a racist. You have a racist as president. He’s going to say racist things,” he said, adding that Trump actually doing this does not in any way enlarge the pool of people who would consider supporting him. “When the president of the United States says something that would get your kid kicked out of school, that’s supposed to make you want to vote for him?”

Stevens said the entire Trump campaign strategy of repeating what they did in 2016 — when Trump got 3 million fewer votes than Democrat Hillary Clinton and had the assistance of the Russian government in driving down minority turnout and leaking stolen emails in the final month — was akin to a drunk driver who makes it home safely and then comes to believe that he actually drives better while inebriated.
When did he bring up race?

Here is what I would say in response to Trump's racist comments

So interesting to see Republicans who’s policies caused the great recession now telling us how our government should be run.

Obama got us out of the Great Recession Republicans created. And Trump's economy, aside from the tax breaks, is going along just about the same as Obama's was.

The US economy has been steadily adding jobs since the Great Recession. Under President Barack Obama, the economy averaged an additional 109,000 jobs per month, and the administration oversaw 75 consecutive months of growth, the longest streak of total job growth on record.

Under Trump the trend has continued b
ut the way Trump talks about it, you wouldn’t know it. Aaron Sojourner, a professor at the University of Minnesota charted out the shift in Trump’s talking points — compared with how the US jobs market is actually doing
“The talking points changed,” he wrote, “not the growth trend.”

Before Trump was president, he consistently lamented that the US economy was flailing and claimed that jobs numbers were made up. But now that he’s in the Oval Office, he’s decided that the jobs numbers are indeed very real and the economy is doing phenomenally.

He called the April 2012 jobs report “terrible” for adding just 72,000 jobs. (During his presidency, he’s seen a month of 73,000 jobs added, and another of 14,000

In 2017, Christopher Ingraham at the Washington Post outlined at least 19 times Trump claimed US jobs numbers were made up — before, of course, he was at the helm of the US economy.

He often claimed that the unemployment rate was secretly much higher than was reported, as much as 20, 30, even 40 percent. The jobs report that came out just before the 2016 election, in which 172,000 jobs were added, he said was “terrible” and contained “phony numbers.” Even as president-elect, he said the unemployment number was “totally fiction.”

Now that Trump is in the White House, he’s decided the jobs numbers aren’t phony after all. He consistently celebrates the US jobs market

When did trump bring up race?

When did I? I just said Ann was dating JJ from Good Times. But your fellow Republicans picked up on the racism when I did it but you guys pretend to be ignorant when Trump says something stupid/racist.

You don't understand dog whistles?

a subtly aimed political message which is intended for, and can only be understood by, a particular group.

I don't like that definition because we all understand what Trump was saying/doing. He's making racist comments like "go back to your own country" to 4 brown female congresswomen.

Do you Republicans really think this is going to work in 2020? I don't. We will see.
Do you know the definition of racism?

Pretty much everyone except rich white men.

Poor white men need to stop stupidly voting for rich white men. It is not working out for them. Most of them don't have two dimes to rub together. Republicans don't plan to fix that so they are trying to win over poor white men with racism, guns, gays, god type wedge issues.

Yet, it is the demoRATS that are the fat rich politicians trying to win elections using fake racism, fake gun issues, fake homophobia, fake religious issues. Is there not one group of people safe from the demoRATS vile propaganda. The Americans woke up to the fact that demoRATS are the party of bigotry, hate, and the kkk. Now all you got is the illegal aliens.

You have their vote only as long as they are uneducated.

But hey, this thread is about Ann Coulter.
Again you prove DemoRATs can not address one issue or person because demoRATS never know what they are.talking about.

Stay focused!

What a stupid thing for you to believe. These wedge issues benefit Republicans and hurt us. Look at what cops shooting blacks did. Did it get blacks to turn out? Nope. But it got you white devils to the polls.

Did trannys in the bathroom get us to the polls? Nope. But it got you homophobes to the polls.

Did all the rampages get us to the polls? Nope. But it got you guys to show up.

Did abortion get us to show up? Nope. But it got you to the polls.

Did calling Mexicans rapists or suggesting a mexican american judge couldn't be fair get spicks to the polls? Nope.

So you see these wedge issues are meant to get people who have no financial reason to vote GOP to vote GOP. Without these wedge issues you would have no reason to vote GOP. What do you do for a living?

Trump Campaign Trying To Rebrand Racist Attacks As Clever ‘Strategy’
But watching Fox News and rage-tweeting is not a good strategy when the president needs to win back college-educated voters, GOP consultants said.

President Donald Trump’s racist attack on four Democratic congresswomen is undisciplined impulsiveness now being dressed up as insightful “strategy” by his supporters, Republican political consultants said, arguing it will likely make his reelection campaign even harder.

“There was no strategy,” acknowledged one former Trump aide on condition of anonymity. “This is just a Sunday morning reaction to ‘Fox and Friends.’”

We understand Republicans’ desire to find a strategy in the president’s outbursts. “There is always this need to attribute this master plan to Trump because otherwise, you have to come to terms with the fact that he’s a blithering idiot.

“you can’t leave fast enough” — repeating a racist insult used against immigrants and U.S.-born racial minorities that goes back generations.

By late Monday, Trump’s campaign and supporters had switched from claiming that his remarks were not racist and that he never told the women to leave the country to arguing that they were part of an effort to tie all Democrats, including the eventual 2020 presidential nominee, to the four women’s progressive politics.

“The original tweet was racist,” said Rory Cooper, once a top aide to former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor. “I do think there is value in the White House and the president elevating the ‘squad’ as the face of the Democratic Party. But this is the worst possible way to do that…. It’s not going to work with any persuadable part of the electorate.”

Stevens, who worked for former President George W. Bush’s campaigns in 2000 and 2004 and was a top strategist in Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign, said the fundamental problem that Trump’s campaign cannot escape is Trump himself.

“Trump is a racist. You have a racist as president. He’s going to say racist things,” he said, adding that Trump actually doing this does not in any way enlarge the pool of people who would consider supporting him. “When the president of the United States says something that would get your kid kicked out of school, that’s supposed to make you want to vote for him?”

Stevens said the entire Trump campaign strategy of repeating what they did in 2016 — when Trump got 3 million fewer votes than Democrat Hillary Clinton and had the assistance of the Russian government in driving down minority turnout and leaking stolen emails in the final month — was akin to a drunk driver who makes it home safely and then comes to believe that he actually drives better while inebriated.

So interesting to see Republicans who’s policies caused the great recession now telling us how our government should be run.

Obama got us out of the Great Recession Republicans created. And Trump's economy, aside from the tax breaks, is going along just about the same as Obama's was.

The US economy has been steadily adding jobs since the Great Recession. Under President Barack Obama, the economy averaged an additional 109,000 jobs per month, and the administration oversaw 75 consecutive months of growth, the longest streak of total job growth on record.

ut the way Trump talks about it, you wouldn’t know it. Aaron Sojourner, a professor at the University of Minnesota charted out the shift in Trump’s talking points — compared with how the US jobs market is actually doing

Before Trump was president, he consistently lamented that the US economy was flailing and claimed that jobs numbers were made up. But now that he’s in the Oval Office, he’s decided that the jobs numbers are indeed very real and the economy is doing phenomenally.

He called the April 2012 jobs report “terrible” for adding just 72,000 jobs. (During his presidency, he’s seen a month of 73,000 jobs added, and another of 14,000

In 2017, Christopher Ingraham at the Washington Post outlined at least 19 times Trump claimed US jobs numbers were made up — before, of course, he was at the helm of the US economy.

He often claimed that the unemployment rate was secretly much higher than was reported, as much as 20, 30, even 40 percent. The jobs report that came out just before the 2016 election, in which 172,000 jobs were added, he said was “terrible” and contained “phony numbers.” Even as president-elect, he said the unemployment number was “totally fiction.”

Now that Trump is in the White House, he’s decided the jobs numbers aren’t phony after all. He consistently celebrates the US jobs market

When did I? I just said Ann was dating JJ from Good Times. But your fellow Republicans picked up on the racism when I did it but you guys pretend to be ignorant when Trump says something stupid/racist.

a subtly aimed political message which is intended for, and can only be understood by, a particular group.

I don't like that definition because we all understand what Trump was saying/doing. He's making racist comments like "go back to your own country" to 4 brown female congresswomen.

Do you Republicans really think this is going to work in 2020? I don't. We will see.

Yes and everything we know about Trump says he's a racist. From his past to his present

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Trump is totally playing to white America. If you don't see it well that's why you are a dumb Trump supporter. I wouldn't think you'd see it.

This shit is not going to win over anyone on the fence. I love it that Trump is saying this shit. If he loses, this will be why. If he wins, then minorities and immigrants will get what they deserve. And that's white people keeping the power and telling them that if they don't like it then go back to where you came from.

Yes and everything we know about Trump says he's a racist. From his past to his present

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Trump is totally playing to white America. If you don't see it well that's why you are a dumb Trump supporter. I wouldn't think you'd see it.

This shit is not going to win over anyone on the fence. I love it that Trump is saying this shit. If he loses, this will be why. If he wins, then minorities and immigrants will get what they deserve. And that's white people keeping the power and telling them that if they don't like it then go back to where you came from.
You don’t know the definition.. go get a education

What do we all think of her?

I was just sitting here, and this question popped into my haed, I just felt that this would make for some fine debate/name calling, etc.

I know some (mainly wacky libs) have labeled here as an extremist, but this woman has the courage to call a lot of libs what they really are (traitors) also, I love that mouth on her.

And, she's so damn beautiful!

I'll give her this: she has wavered over the years from erudite to erratic but back in 2016, she solidly was one of the few who predicted Trump's victory, so she can't be all bad.

It's AN education. Go get an education.

I have a college degree. It's you who works side by side with illegals. You even admitted it. You are a broke kid who does dishes with illegals. Couldn't be any lower on the totem pole. You deserve what Trump is selling you. How are things going by the way? Republicans say there are lots of better paying jobs out there. So why are you still working as a dishwasher/busboy at that restaurant?

What a stupid thing for you to believe. These wedge issues benefit Republicans and hurt us. Look at what cops shooting blacks did. Did it get blacks to turn out? Nope. But it got you white devils to the polls.

Did trannys in the bathroom get us to the polls? Nope. But it got you homophobes to the polls.

Did calling Mexicans rapists or suggesting a mexican american judge couldn't be fair get spicks to the polls? Nope.

So you see these wedge issues are meant to get people who have no financial reason to vote GOP to vote GOP. Without these wedge issues you would have no reason to vote GOP. What do you do for a living?

Yes, wedge issues, lies and hate created by the Democrats, the new Socialists, who always need a bogeyman, a bad guy, socialists always need someone to protect the poor helpless people from.

Germany had the Jews.

Demorats of the past blamed and hated the blacks.

Now the party of hate, hates me?

Demorats will kill their own mother and father in their zeal to get the bogeyman they hate so much and need to protect the world from.

I have a college degree. It's you who works side by side with illegals. You even admitted it. You are a broke kid who does dishes with illegals. Couldn't be any lower on the totem pole. You deserve what Trump is selling you. How are things going by the way? Republicans say there are lots of better paying jobs out there. So why are you still working as a dishwasher/busboy at that restaurant?
I work as a high need waiter I make more money then you can work less hours

Regardless... you can count on one hand the number of illegal aliens who slipped through the cracks and managed to vote in a federal election.
That is not what you did. But what would you know, you are a stupid Demorat that can't keep track of what you say.

It does say much about who demoRATS are that you think the term "retard" is an appropriate slur. Despicable vulgar ugly people. Retard? Is that the best insult you have, to use the handicapped as an insult.

Bigots say things without thinking, as you said no illegal aliens voted to now where you admit they vote.

You are a very special kind of stupid.

Yes, wedge issues, lies and hate created by the Democrats, the new Socialists, who always need a bogeyman, a bad guy, socialists always need someone to protect the poor helpless people from.

Germany had the Jews.

Demorats of the past blamed and hated the blacks.

Now the party of hate, hates me?

Demorats will kill their own mother and father in their zeal to get the bogeyman they hate so much and need to protect the world from.

Yes, Democrats of the past. You got that right. Because today those racists telling poor whites that brown poor people are the problem are Republicans.

The boogieman helps you win elections. The tranny in the bathroom. The gay in the military. The black who wants your job via affirmative action. The poor person who wants to take your doctor away from you. The poor person getting welfare.

You hate everyone except for the mega rich who are really the ones fucking you over. Trickle down doesn't work. How many times in my life has this been proven? At least 3 times. Reagan, Bush and Trump.

. What do you do for a living?
I inspect the Virginia class nuclear submarines under construction.

What do you do.

I sell manufacturing aftermarket stuff.

Are you in the navy or do you work for a company that works with/for the Navy?

In 2017 I sold a huge order to the Navy. I sell coordinate measurement machine accessories. So clearly the Navy was/is doing a lot of manufacturing.

So I can see why you are a republican. Your job may depend on them being in charge.

Not a chance. I did the math the other day and I make $300 every day I wake up. That's every day of the week. And I only work 40 hours a week. I have great medical benefits that you do not have too. Do you have Obamacare?

I used to be a bellman/valet/chauffeur when I was a youngster like you. I thought that was good money too until I got a corporate sales gig. It was nice going home with $200 cash and on top of that I made $5 hr. That was in the 90's. How much do you make in a night? $200 at the most? Remember I make $300 every day of the week regardless of if I work or not. How much did you make last year? Divide that by 365 days and tell me what you make a day.

Oh, and my girlfriend can say she makes $50 hr cleaning homes. Too bad it's only once a month for 2 hours.

Why don't you work full time and make a real living?

So are illegals waiting on tables too or just washing dishes?

That is not what you did. But what would you know, you are a stupid Demorat that can't keep track of what you say.

It does say much about who demoRATS are that you think the term "retard" is an appropriate slur. Despicable vulgar ugly people. Retard? Is that the best insult you have, to use the handicapped as an insult.

Bigots say things without thinking, as you said no illegal aliens voted to now where you admit they vote.

You are a very special kind of stupid.

I doubt any illegal voted in the General election. How could they? Don't they have to show ID?

P.S. You guys give corporations a pass every time we find out an illegal is working for them. They say, "they gave us fake ID". So why would you hold people manning the voting locations to a higher standard than you do employers? I find that interesting. According to illegal employers these illegals have fake ID that is so good it gets by Everify but you want the people who volunteer at election places to do better than they do?

PPS. It's rich Republicans who vote multiple times. Trump votes in Florida, NY and Washington.

Not a chance. I did the math the other day and I make $300 every day I wake up. That's every day of the week. And I only work 40 hours a week. I have great medical benefits that you do not have too. Do you have Obamacare?

I used to be a bellman/valet/chauffeur when I was a youngster like you. I thought that was good money too until I got a corporate sales gig. It was nice going home with $200 cash and on top of that I made $5 hr. That was in the 90's. How much do you make in a night? $200 at the most? Remember I make $300 every day of the week regardless of if I work or not. How much did you make last year? Divide that by 365 days and tell me what you make a day.

Oh, and my girlfriend can say she makes $50 hr cleaning homes. Too bad it's only once a month for 2 hours.

I do pretty well thanks

I do pretty well thanks
Doesn't sound like it. I mean, for a kid you do but it's not like you are saving up for a home or retirement. You barely make ends meet. And, you have roommates.

I do pretty well thanks
Doesn't sound like it. I mean, for a kid you do but it's not like you are saving up for a home or retirement. You barely make ends meet. And, you have roommates.
I’m just a ordinary man trying to live a ordinary life

I do pretty well thanks

Yea, so you shouldn't be voting Republican. But by all means keep doing it and let us know when you make a success of your life. I won't hold my breath.

I do pretty well thanks

Yea, so you shouldn't be voting Republican. But by all means keep doing it and let us know when you make a success of your life. I won't hold my breath.
I like capitalism, I don’t want a hand out. And I don’t like regulations .. like trump said we will never be a socialist country

Forum List

Back