Ann Coulter....

Wow...digging through the trash of fifteen years ago to make an unprompted, insipid and gratuitous swipe at Ann Coulter? Someone has an obsession for this clever lady who enrages leftists so.

So, dating a black man is insulting in your mind? More proof you righties are racist AF.

I just thought it was interesting you racist twat.

So, dating a black man is insulting in your mind? More proof you righties are racist AF.

It's insulting in your mind or you wouldn't have brought a fifteen year old thread to life in order to demean her, as your intent was clear. Leftists hate Ann Coulter. You are a leftist. Ergo you hate Ann Coulter!
Try your third rate Jedi mind tricks on someone else, you sad fucked up clown.

It's insulting in your mind or you wouldn't have brought a fifteen year old thread to life in order to demean her, as your intent was clear. Leftists hate Ann Coulter. You are a leftist. Ergo you hate Ann Coulter!

I simply saw where she might be dating JJ and so I found a thread already started about her. Why start a new thread?

I just busted your racist ass. Do you know what this reminds me of? Trump suggesting that his recent comments weren't racist. Of course we all know they were but Republicans are playing dumb and saying you can't point to anything he said that is specifically racist. Well of course you can't point to anything I said either but you seem to have gotten the subtle message you say I was putting forward.

Interesting how aware and sharp you Republicans are when we say something but how naive you pretend to be when your party leaders blow the racist dog whistles.

I simply saw where she might be dating JJ and so I found a thread already started about her. Why start a new thread?

I just busted your racist ass. Do you know what this reminds me of? Trump suggesting that his recent comments weren't racist. Of course we all know they were but Republicans are playing dumb and saying you can't point to anything he said that is specifically racist. Well of course you can't point to anything I said either but you seem to have gotten the subtle message you say I was putting forward.

Interesting how aware and sharp you Republicans are when we say something but how naive you pretend to be when your party leaders blow the racist dog whistles.
Lol
Only fools look at everything through race and gender....

You're the one who thought it was so noteworthy Coulter was with a black man that you had to bring it to everyone's attention. You! Get it? You! You played the racial angle here.Not me. You!

Unless you have a history of posting about Coulter's love life taking special attention to note she was with a black man means you were stirring up racial animus one way or the other.

So that makes you not just a racist but a liar as well, trying to deflect your post and put the blame on someone else.

Last edited:
What do we all think of her?

I was just sitting here, and this question popped into my haed, I just felt that this would make for some fine debate/name calling, etc.

I know some (mainly wacky libs) have labeled here as an extremist, but this woman has the courage to call a lot of libs what they really are (traitors) also, I love that mouth on her.

And, she's so damn beautiful!

I hear she's dating JJ from Good Times

View attachment 269711

That's as racist as Obama telling the brown people to stay away

I was just sitting here, and this question popped into my haed, I just felt that this would make for some fine debate/name calling, etc.

I know some (mainly wacky libs) have labeled here as an extremist, but this woman has the courage to call a lot of libs what they really are (traitors) also, I love that mouth on her.

I hear she's dating JJ from Good Times

View attachment 269711

That's as racist as Obama telling the brown people to stay away
What is? racist? Me pointing out that Heidi Klum used to be married to Seal? No it is not.

I hear that Ann Coulter is really Rush Limbaugh's bastard transvestite son.

The first Eye Care Center you see, run in there and get you 5 or 6 pairs of glasses, because if you think Ann Coulter is beautiful you are truly blind on one eye and can't see out the other one.

What is? racist? Me pointing out that Heidi Klum used to be married to Seal? No it is not.
Look at the context. You bring up who Ann Coulter, a hated conservative figure, is dating (using a fifteen year old thread to do it) completely apropos of nothing else and for no other possible reason than ridicule, right out of left field.

And you just decided for no reason at all to mention it. :113:

Then you have the guts to lie about it your motivation over and over again. Try harder, shitbag. You aren't believable.

Look at the context. You bring up who Ann Coulter, a hated conservative figure, is dating (using a fifteen year old thread to do it) completely apropos of nothing else and for no other possible reason than ridicule, right out of left field.

And you just decided for no reason at all to mention it. :113:

Then you have the guts to lie about it your motivation over and over again. Try harder, shitbag. You aren't believable.

Exactly my point. You see the subtle racism here but you are either too brainwashed to see the racism in Trump's comments?

I love the hypocrites especially when they don't even realize it.

At this point, most of the Republican Party spends much of its time and political capital protecting President Trump. On Tuesday, House Republicans upped their absurd antics in defense of Trump by cleverly relying on an obscure parliamentary rule to try to silence colleagues who dared describe the president as a racist.

The House of Representatives eventually approved a resolution Tuesday evening condemning Trump’s racist tweets against four freshmen Democratic congresswomen. But that didn't happen before Republicans tried to sanction House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for describing those tweets accurately. It was an egregious, and entirely unironic, display of political correctness run amok.

Just look at all these dumb ass Republicans who don't see the racism in Trump's remarks.

GOP claims reverse racism while defending Trump's racism

You should teach them how to pick up on subtle racism. You were able to spot it very quickly when I did it. Now apply the same common sense to Trump please.

Point out where his comments were racist.

She should not really deal with anything political unless it's just opinion. She is very bad for the right, just as there are some people that are bad for the left.
Maybe you've never read any of her books. She is a walking encyclopedia of FACTS, and they are facts that most people are unaware of, even political Republicans.

You think Coulter has only opinions ? Try reading one of her books. You'll come out of it being astonished at how much you'll learn. And Yes, for a 57 year old woman, she does have a nice, youthful appearance.

Exactly my point. You see the subtle racism here but you are either too brainwashed to see the racism in Trump's comments?

I love the hypocrites especially when they don't even realize it.

At this point, most of the Republican Party spends much of its time and political capital protecting President Trump. On Tuesday, House Republicans upped their absurd antics in defense of Trump by cleverly relying on an obscure parliamentary rule to try to silence colleagues who dared describe the president as a racist.

The House of Representatives eventually approved a resolution Tuesday evening condemning Trump’s racist tweets against four freshmen Democratic congresswomen. But that didn't happen before Republicans tried to sanction House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for describing those tweets accurately. It was an egregious, and entirely unironic, display of political correctness run amok.

Just look at all these dumb ass Republicans who don't see the racism in Trump's remarks.

You should teach them how to pick up on subtle racism. You were able to spot it very quickly when I did it. Now apply the same common sense to Trump please.

Do you support race-based Affirmative Action ?

britney_leather.jpg
Ann Coulter hits the DemoRATS right behind the eyes hence all they can do is attack her personally. Not on facts.

Forum List

Back