Ann Coulter....

Gop guy

Apr 17, 2004
West Reading PA
What do we all think of her?

I was just sitting here, and this question popped into my haed, I just felt that this would make for some fine debate/name calling, etc.

I know some (mainly wacky libs) have labeled here as an extremist, but this woman has the courage to call a lot of libs what they really are (traitors) also, I love that mouth on her.

And, she's so damn beautiful!

Originally posted by Gop guy

I was just sitting here, and this question popped into my haed, I just felt that this would make for some fine debate/name calling, etc.

I know some (mainly wacky libs) have labeled here as an extremist, but this woman has the courage to call a lot of libs what they really are (traitors) also, I love that mouth on her.

I don't know how beautiful she is, she makes good points, in a nasty way. She is to the right what Bill Press is to the left, I'm not crazy about fanatics of any stripe.

ann coulter should stick to journalism and stay out of the political arena. right now,she's as much a liability to the republican party as al gore is to the democrat party.

She's a beautiful genius. I love her. I'm in love with her. I love how she butchers libs without remorse. Oh, how I pine for Ann!

She's willing to call a commie, a commie. She doesn't fear the totalitarian left, she relishes the battle and our eventual victory.

I think she is deffinately hot. and very smart. i just think she needs to be alittle more restrained. Im all for telling the truth. BUt you can tell it the wrong way. Whats the point of telling the truth if you offend people so much that they wont listen to it?

I like her a lot. I don't think she is extreme,I think she comes of that way. She beleives what she believes deeply and stands firm. I don't think people like her because she is a woman with balls:p: She is not soft spoken like many think a woman should be,she fights as hard as the men do. I think it's her delivery that turns people off. She ain't afraid of Katie Couric either-I love that. I say "go Ann"!!!!:D

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
She should not really deal with anything political unless it's just opinion. She is very bad for the right, just as there are some people that are bad for the left.

I am not sure she is that bad for the right. I agree with krissy and I believe that Ann's biggest problem is that she really is as strong as they guys are when it comes to debate. She calls a spade a spade and doesn't fuck around with her message.

Well, I guess that is not really a problem! But it sure as hell is what irritates the left!

She is as tuff as they come and that irks the left. Especially the feminist movement. They think only NOW women and democratic women can be tuff. Furthermore, the real fact is that MOST democratic women are not all that tuff at all and are very weak. And when they see or hear Ann out there telling it like it is, they hate it! There have been some very strong GOP women and it really irks the left that there are so many!

Originally posted by freeandfun1
I am not sure she is that bad for the right. I agree with krissy and I believe that Ann's biggest problem is that she really is as strong as they guys are when it comes to debate. She calls a spade a spade and doesn't fuck around with her message.

She is as tuff as they come and that irks the left. Especially the feminist movement. They think only NOW women and democratic women can be tuff. Furthermore, the real fact is that MOST democratic women are not all that tuff at all and are very weak. And when they see or hear Ann out there telling it like it is, they hate it! There have been some very strong GOP women and it really irks the left that there are so many!

Yeah, she rocks my world. Intelligence, eauty and the same political viewpoints. She has the liberal men gnashing their teeth I bet!

Originally posted by HGROKIT
Yeah, she rocks my world. Intelligence, eauty and the same political viewpoints. She has the liberal men gnashing their teeth I bet!

I've been off the boards the last coupla days (really f*cked up.... word of advice folks - don't ever sell your house in a hot market unless you are SURE you are moving out of the area - more later!) but I am sensing there is some kind of word play going on here with the "gnashing" stuff. Is that the new favorite word of the week??

:confused:

For politics shes a freakin supermodel. She is often very radical. She usually has the right idea but not all of her facts are straight. I don't usually follow what she says because she is too radical for my taste.

She's so damn skinny. Maybe if she ate something she wouldn't be such a bitch. I can listen to most conservatives, I can't listen to Ann Coulter for more than five minutes without wanting to destroy whatever medium she is on.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
She's so damn skinny. Maybe if she ate something she wouldn't be such a bitch. I can listen to most conservatives, I can't listen to Ann Coulter for more than five minutes without wanting to destroy whatever medium she is on.

acludem

You have a lot of GNASHING of teeth, I take it.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
I am sensing there is some kind of word play going on here with the "gnashing" stuff. Is that the new favorite word of the week??

:confused:
I was thinking the same thing, LOL.

I hear she's dating JJ from Good Times

upload_2019-7-17_10-0-35.jpeg

Wow...digging through the trash of fifteen years ago to make an unprompted, insipid and gratuitous swipe at Ann Coulter? Someone has an obsession for this clever lady who enrages leftists so.

Forum List

Back