Ann Coulter Blasts Donald Trump Over Border Wall Proposal: 'We Voted For Trump and Got JEB!'

I have been quite curious about Ann Coulter for several years.
For one, where in Hell did she come from?
Ann has ALWAYS spewed her opinions, which 99.9% of Americans really do NOT give a flying fvck about, and she has been a complete flaming DYKE as far as perception.
Coulter has been connected to several 'male' others, EVEN engaged, yet she has never married.
IMO Ann Coulter is nothing more than a BITCHY OLD SPINSTER that actually desires to be a LESBIAN.
Not THAT there is anything wrong with that. :)
IMO, Ann Coulter really needs to get fvcked by a GUY, with a REAL PENIS, & not by some girl with a dildo.

Water finds its level.

'On the 29th day of the partial government shutdown, conservative commentator Ann Coulter shredded President Donald Trump’s proposal to exchange extended DACA protections for a wall on the southern U.S-Mexico border.

Trump announced the proposed immigration deal from the White House on Saturday, where he continued to push for $5.7 billion in funding “for a strategic deployment of physical barriers, or a wall” in “high priority locations.” In exchange, the president offered limited legal protections for undocumented immigrants — a proposition that Democrats and conservatives against an “amnesty” deal have rebuked.

“There are a million things to trade for a wall: A higher federal minimum wage, an infrastructure bill, a solar panel bill,” Coulter wrote, in a series of angry posts on Twitter. “Trade a wall for AMNESTY, and there’s no purpose to having a wall.”

“100 miles of border wall in exchange for amnestying millions of illegals,” she continued in another post. “So if we grant citizenship to a BILLION foreigners, maybe we can finally get a full border wall.”

Coulter added: “We voted for Trump and got Jeb!”'

Ann Coulter blasts Donald Trump over border wall proposal: "We voted for Trump and got Jeb!"

Man, what a useless speech he gave.

Neither the Dems nor the right wing hardliners liked it.

BTW - sorry about the ALL CAPS in the title...I just copy and pasted it that way from the article and did not realize it until after I posted it.

No one cares.

I suspect Coulter has a book coming out soon that's when her rants seem to go into overdrive I stopped taking her seriously some time ago she is the conservative version of Bill Maher.

Forum List

Back