Ann Coulter Blasts Donald Trump Over Border Wall Proposal: 'We Voted For Trump and Got JEB!'

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'On the 29th day of the partial government shutdown, conservative commentator Ann Coulter shredded President Donald Trump’s proposal to exchange extended DACA protections for a wall on the southern U.S-Mexico border.

Trump announced the proposed immigration deal from the White House on Saturday, where he continued to push for $5.7 billion in funding “for a strategic deployment of physical barriers, or a wall” in “high priority locations.” In exchange, the president offered limited legal protections for undocumented immigrants — a proposition that Democrats and conservatives against an “amnesty” deal have rebuked.

“There are a million things to trade for a wall: A higher federal minimum wage, an infrastructure bill, a solar panel bill,” Coulter wrote, in a series of angry posts on Twitter. “Trade a wall for AMNESTY, and there’s no purpose to having a wall.”

“100 miles of border wall in exchange for amnestying millions of illegals,” she continued in another post. “So if we grant citizenship to a BILLION foreigners, maybe we can finally get a full border wall.”

Coulter added: “We voted for Trump and got Jeb!”'

Ann Coulter blasts Donald Trump over border wall proposal: "We voted for Trump and got Jeb!"

Man, what a useless speech he gave.

Neither the Dems nor the right wing hardliners liked it.

BTW - sorry about the ALL CAPS in the title...I just copy and pasted it that way from the article and did not realize it until after I posted it.

Last edited:
You linked to the Fake News site Newsweek. Fake News Newsweek stated, "Coulter... is widely-considered to have pressured the president into allowing the government to go into shutdown over funding for the proposed border wall." :p

Meanwhile other Fake News sources claim Rush is running The White House wearing a golf shirt in Palm Beach! :p

'On the 29th day of the partial government shutdown, conservative commentator Ann Coulter shredded President Donald Trump’s proposal to exchange extended DACA protections for a wall on the southern U.S-Mexico border.

Trump announced the proposed immigration deal from the White House on Saturday, where he continued to push for $5.7 billion in funding “for a strategic deployment of physical barriers, or a wall” in “high priority locations.” In exchange, the president offered limited legal protections for undocumented immigrants — a proposition that Democrats and conservatives against an “amnesty” deal have rebuked.

“There are a million things to trade for a wall: A higher federal minimum wage, an infrastructure bill, a solar panel bill,” Coulter wrote, in a series of angry posts on Twitter. “Trade a wall for AMNESTY, and there’s no purpose to having a wall.”

“100 miles of border wall in exchange for amnestying millions of illegals,” she continued in another post. “So if we grant citizenship to a BILLION foreigners, maybe we can finally get a full border wall.”

Ann Coulter blasts Donald Trump over border wall proposal: "We voted for Trump and got Jeb!"

BTW - sorry about the ALL CAPS in the title...I just copy and pasted it that way from the article and did not realize it until after I posted it.

Nice try...your participation trophy is in the mail.

I have been quite curious about Ann Coulter for several years.
For one, where in Hell did she come from?
Ann has ALWAYS spewed her opinions, which 99.9% of Americans really do NOT give a flying fvck about, and she has been a complete flaming DYKE as far as perception.
Coulter has been connected to several 'male' others, EVEN engaged, yet she has never married.
IMO Ann Coulter is nothing more than a BITCHY OLD SPINSTER that actually desires to be a LESBIAN.
Not THAT there is anything wrong with that. :)
IMO, Ann Coulter really needs to get fvcked by a GUY, with a REAL PENIS, & not by some girl with a dildo.

I used to think she was just an unprincipled opportunist but she very well may want to see the country in flames.

I used to think she was just an unprincipled opportunist but she very well may want to see the country in flames.

when someone is a flaming DYKE then what else could ya want????????
Not sure there is a name for what she is but she is not a lesbian.

maybe she is a Partian; part male, part female. LOL

doesn't matter; we ALL know Ann is a PITA bitch only out for her own interest.

Sure. That’s why you jumped to Dyke so quickly. And ‘alternative’?
Seriously?

Homophobe, I see.

actually I have MANY 'alternative' friends BUT ................... IMO Coulter is about as fake as a cold blow job on a HOT penis, capisce?

She didnt get Jeb, she got a master of self promotion. Thats Trump's expertise: self promotion. He's no deal maker; he's no negotiator. Nor is Trump a die-hard conservative, just a malignant narcissist who's backed himself into a corner. But its fun to watch them turn on each other.

The best course of action is to openly declae that hannity/limbaugh/coulter are actually in charge and Trump can't make his own decisions would probably infuriate him.

Nice try...your participation trophy is in the mail.

Seems that caddo_kid and "McRocket are the same poster.....

Yep, can't say that I'm shocked.

Seriously?

Homophobe, I see.

actually I have MANY 'alternative' friends BUT ................... IMO Coulter is about as fake as a cold blow job on a HOT penis, capisce?

Hey, I'm 58 fvcking years old; WTF do U want from the goddamn retirement fvcking community?

Not sure there is a name for what she is but she is not a lesbian.

maybe she is a Partian; part male, part female. LOL

doesn't matter; we ALL know Ann is a PITA bitch only out for her own interest.
Her sexuality is of no interest to me, she's a psycho who wants to see some glorious all-American megadeath.

I’m older than you, dear.
Seriously?

Homophobe, I see.

Hey, I'm 58 fvcking years old; WTF do U want from the goddamn retirement fvcking community?

Homophobe, I see.

Your opinion only matters to other leftard trolls. You have never fared well in an honest debate or discussion, ya penis swallower.

(snicker)

Yo look Clarence the crazy Lion hearted: Ann Coulter has been a FLAGSHIP aka a FAG BITCH of the 'right' for many years.

She is OPINIONATED & she is a bitch; pretty much reminds me of just about 99% of the lesbians I know here in the Twin Cities & from DFW.

Believe me; I know a lot of lesbians.

Homophobe, I see.

Your opinion only matters to other leftard trolls. You have never fared well in an honest debate or discussion, ya penis swallower.

(snicker)
A homophobic Trumper?

Gee..I'm shocked

Homophobe, I see.

(snicker)

You claim his opinion only matters to the left.

But this is clearly nonsense as you took the time to read/reply to his post...so obviously what he says matters to you as well.

Free advice - don't tell someone that you don't care about their opinion when it is impossible to NOT care about a person's opinion whom you are responding to.

This falls under the 'well duh' category, IMO.

Have a nice day.

She didnt get Jeb, she got a master of self promotion. Thats Trump's expertise: self promotion. He's no deal maker; he's no negotiator. Nor is Trump a die-hard conservative, just a malignant narcissist who's backed himself into a corner. But its fun to watch them turn on each other.

The best course of action is to openly declae that hannity/limbaugh/coulter are actually in charge and Trump can't make his own decisions would probably infuriate him.

LOL! Trump isn't a neocon and you can't really put him in some neat little category other than a believer in the constitution....which is more than can be said for Obamamonkey, Bush, the smirking chimp and Bill "drop trou". The night Trump won and caused the Hildebeast and her followers to go on drunken rants and temper-tantrums is a top five moment of my life. Every day that Trump is CEO of USA.INC is another day that a leftard commie isn't.......and that's a very good thing.

Hope this helps!

Forum List

Back