Ann Coulter and James Carville Lock Horns Over Anti-ObamaCare Protests

He's a fucking southern, racist, fascist, dem.

Northerners can't be racist?

I'm a southerner born and raised and contrary to what others think, I've never been a racist. I hate all races equally.

Lonestar fag,

You definitely come across as a southerner. That's not to say southerners, in general, are as stupid as you.

But you have enough sense to accurately describe yourself as a misanthrope. Actually, you a pathetically hopeless garden variety asshole.

I suggest you get Dr Kevorkian's number.

G'luck.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh I'm a fag now...... that the best insult you got? Do you have any evidence to support your accusation? Of course you don't. It's easy to hurl accusations without proof.

It's not my fault you are too stupid to understand sarcasm when it's written.

By the way, were you always homophobic?

I love it when he says, repeatedly, that the people who disagree just don't know what's going on.

He's saying Americans are idiots.

How dare he say that!!! (even though he didn't say it)
Doesn't he know that only America hating CON$ are allowed to say things like that about Americans???

Stand Up on the Auto Bailout, GOP!
December 10, 2008

DEMINT: Americans are not stupid.

RUSH: Yes, they are.

Saying Americans are stupid is stupid.

I'd narrow it down a tad.

Americans who voted for the OBVIOUS MARXIST/COMMIE, Political Charlatan Obami-Salami are not only stupid, they are delusional lemmings.

Northerners can't be racist?

I'm a southerner born and raised and contrary to what others think, I've never been a racist. I hate all races equally.

Lonestar fag,

You definitely come across as a southerner. That's not to say southerners, in general, are as stupid as you.

But you have enough sense to accurately describe yourself as a misanthrope. Actually, you a pathetically hopeless garden variety asshole.

G'luck.

Oh I'm a fag now...... that the best insult you got? Do you have any evidence to support your accusation? Of course you don't. It's easy to hurl accusations without proof.

Lonestar fag,

You are not just a fag NOW.

There is every indication you were ALWAYS a frustrated fag.

But, as far as I'm concerned, you began to be a fag when YOU called ME a pansy, etc. That's why it's so amusing to read your phony, whimpering rhetoric when it is YOU who started "hurling accusations without proof ". :lol::lol::lol.

As to your pathetic attempts at sarcasm, and your ludicrous perception ? Your vacuous posts are the best indictment against yourself.

BTW, I meant it about you getting Kevorkian's number. You'd probably make everyone including your closest relatives happy.

G'luck

Too bad Bubba fired him for being a knucklehead, isn't it.

Not too bad to me, I think he is a bit of a knucklehead too - but even this knucklehead has far more experienced and credibility than someone who has only gazed in from the outside and who has tried to carve a niche for herself by making outrageous, unsupported claims. (Something that apparently NEVER loses it's appeal for the far-right lunatic fringe.)

Just my humble opinion.
If wealth is the measure of sucess, she blows his doors in.

Jimmy is a clown, and has been for years, I used to love watching him and his partner Begala mock and befuddle Tucker carlson on the old CNN show they had.

I'm not so sure she has more money than Carville, but if money is the measure of credibility, then I guess Coulter takes a backseat to Jane Fonda and Susan Sarandon, huh?

But I'll use this analogy to explain why I think Carville has more credibility:

If you want to gain insights on professional football, are you going to listen to a player (or a former player) or are you going to listen to a cheerleader?

Last edited:
Lonestar fag,

G'luck.

Lonestar fag,

You are not just a fag NOW.

There is every indication you were ALWAYS a frustrated fag.

But, as far as I'm concerned, you began to be a fag when YOU called ME a pansy, etc. That's why it's so amusing to read your phony, whimpering rhetoric when it is YOU who started "hurling accusations without proof ". :lol::lol::lol.

As to your pathetic attempts at sarcasm, and your ludicrous perception ? Your vacuous posts are the best indictment against yourself.

BTW, I meant it about you getting Kevorkian's number. You'd probably make everyone including your closest relatives happy.

G'luck

Show the proof that I called you a pansy. I may have called you many things but a pansy wasn't one of them.

Whatever name I called you was an accurate description.

In all honesty I'm not offended by you calling me a fag, those that know me, know better and those that don't know me, I could care less what they think. But you just proved yourself to be the idiot that you are and thus proving my description of you to be true.

Just out of curiousity are you a pansy? If you are then I could understand you being insulted, but if you aren't then why do you choose to let a silly name get the better of you?

Not too bad to me, I think he is a bit of a knucklehead too - but even this knucklehead has far more experienced and credibility than someone who has only gazed in from the outside and who has tried to carve a niche for herself by making outrageous, unsupported claims. (Something that apparently NEVER loses it's appeal for the far-right lunatic fringe.)

Just my humble opinion.
If wealth is the measure of sucess, she blows his doors in.

Jimmy is a clown, and has been for years, I used to love watching him and his partner Begala mock and befuddle Tucker carlson on the old CNN show they had.

I'm not so sure she has more money than Carville, but is money is the measure of credibility then I guess Coulter takes a backseat to Jane Fonda and Susan Sarandon, huh?

But I'll use this analogy to explain why I think Carville has more credibility:

If you want to gain insights on professional football, are you going to listen to a plyer (or a former player) or are you going to listen to a cheerleader?
The simple fact is, she is a pundit and just as credible as Carvelle, even more so for her side, as she hasn't been fired and shunned as carvelle has been, by the major Dem leaders (Clinton, Gore, Kerry & Obama) and is known as a huge Hillary man.

Nobody is going to win a credibility battle between these two, Carvelle is far to rediculous to be outshined by goofy ann.

The simple fact is, she is a pundit and just as credible as Carvelle,

To be absolutely fair, that's an opinion, not a fact.

and my opinion is that I'd place more credibility in someone who has been in the game rather than someone who has only visited the sidelines.
But that's just me - to each his or her own

Lonestar faggy,

I see that there's no sense helping you.

A session with Dr Kevorkian is your only solution.

Apparently, you don't want to do that for those of us who know you, and wish the best for you.

Then, do it for your mommy and daddy.

That's all I'm going to say to you.

G'luck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back