‘Go Back to Your Own Country’: Ann Coulter Trashes South Carolina-Born Nikki Haley

Ann Coulter is a fraud. I knew it the moment she said that Trump could perform abortions on the White House lawn if he would close the border.

No pro-life person would utter such a thing.

Fraud.

Sorry chump, Ann Coulter is a POS and will always be a POS. I just find it funny that she was a big time Trump Humper that has now jumped ship.
Sorry scumbag. Ann is what she is. But you hated her when she spoke as a more genuine conservative. Now you quote her.

You remain a hypocrite and a douche.

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter said Nikki Haley should “go back to your own country” after the former South Carolina governor announced her 2024 presidential candidacy on Wednesday.

The South Carolina-born Haley, who also served as former President Donald Trump’s ambassador to the United Nations, is challenging her ex-boss for the Republican nomination.

Appearing on Mark Simone’s show on WOR radio Wednesday, Coulter took issue with Haley removing the Confederate flag from the state capitol in 2015 after a White supremacist shot and killed nine people at a historically Black church in Charleston.

Coulter called her a “preposterous creature” and wondered why cows are considered sacred in India, where Haley’s parents emigrated from:

Coulter added, “This is my country, lady. I’m not an American Indian, and I don’t like them taking down all the monuments.”

She then riffed on “American Indians” (as opposed to Americans who emigrated from India) and said football teams were named after them “out of admiration.”

Coulter concluded by saying Haley is weak on the issue of immigration and that her own state will not vote for her.

See folks Trump has told them it is ok to be openly racist again.

Now Haley has been a Trump Humper and now a Trump Humper is attacking her.

See it doesn't pay to be a boot licker, this is what happens.

Coulter didn't 'trash' Haley. Coulter just proved herself to be an ignorant racist.

Sorry scumbag. Ann is what she is. But you hated her when she spoke as a more genuine conservative. Now you quote her.

You remain a hypocrite and a douche.
I can't stand her dumbass now, just because she isn't Trump Humpin anymore doesn't change anything. She is still an idiot, just like Trump Humpers. You are the one who was up her ass when she was a dumbass Trump Humper like you

I can't stand her dumbass now, just because she isn't Trump Humpin anymore doesn't change anything. She is still an idiot, just like Trump Humpers. You are the one who was up her ass when she was a dumbass Trump Humper like you
How many times can the always retarded SuperBadBreath use the simpleton term “Trump Humper” in any given sissy ass post?

Forum List

Back