Ann Coulter and James Carville Lock Horns Over Anti-ObamaCare Protests

You think carvelle is more credible then Coulter?

Maybe back home that is true, here on earth they are two sides of the same coin.

They support their sides the same way, will say anything and their supporters agree 100% with them.

Trying to claim one is more credible then the other is bullshit, that is only true if you are a partisan supporter of one side or the other.

I said the talking point you gave was a CON$ervo-Fascist talking point, and obviously you were gullible enough to swallowed it whole to parrot it on a public messageboard.

And CON$ often pretend to "hate and loath the GOP" but end up voting GOP anyway. I, on the other hand, am a lifelong registered independent who has never voted for either Party and have always voted 3rd Party or write-in.
You should remove that finger from up your ass, its making your posts dumber.

I'm not interested in any party, and you are full of shit, i pay attention, you have been a talking point for Obama since you blew in.

Nobody serious considers the 'stimuolous' is working, just as nobody serious considered it a cure for economic whoas, the fact you even attempt to defend pins the lie of your so called 'independance' to your forehead.

If that is true you should have no trouble backing it up!!!

And I defended nothing, I merely pointed out that you gave a talking point while condemning those who use talking points. Pointing out YOUR hypocrisy does not constitute support for Obama.

Carville? The lead strategist of the successful Bill Clinton campaign? Versus Coulter whose political experience is that in 1999 and 2000, she considered running for Congress from Connecticut on the Libertarian Party ticket to serve as a spoiler in order to throw the seat to the Democratic candidate and see that Republican Congressman Christopher Shays failed to gain re-election, as a punishment for Shays' vote against Clinton's impeachment.

Yes, without question.

I said the talking point you gave was a CON$ervo-Fascist talking point, and obviously you were gullible enough to swallowed it whole to parrot it on a public messageboard.

And CON$ often pretend to "hate and loath the GOP" but end up voting GOP anyway. I, on the other hand, am a lifelong registered independent who has never voted for either Party and have always voted 3rd Party or write-in.
You should remove that finger from up your ass, its making your posts dumber.

I'm not interested in any party, and you are full of shit, i pay attention, you have been a talking point for Obama since you blew in.

Nobody serious considers the 'stimuolous' is working, just as nobody serious considered it a cure for economic whoas, the fact you even attempt to defend pins the lie of your so called 'independance' to your forehead.

If that is true you should have no trouble backing it up!!!

And I defended nothing, I merely pointed out that you gave a talking point while condemning those who use talking points. Pointing out YOUR hypocrisy does not constitute support for Obama.
Reality already 'backed me up,' we call it 'the news.' :lol:

Carville? The lead strategist of the successful Bill Clinton campaign? Versus Coulter whose political experience is that in 1999 and 2000, she considered running for Congress from Connecticut on the Libertarian Party ticket to serve as a spoiler in order to throw the seat to the Democratic candidate and see that Republican Congressman Christopher Shays failed to gain re-election, as a punishment for Shays' vote against Clinton's impeachment.

Yes, without question.
Too bad Bubba fired him for being a knucklehead, isn't it.

And Gore, Kerry and Obama won't go near him.

No, Smiling Jim has no more credibility then Coulter.

Didn't they pass the stimuless bill because we were on the verge of the next great depression and without it the sky would fall?

Then why didn't they make the 'stimulus' part of it immediate? From what I've heard, most of it won't hit until 2010.

Not too bad to me, I think he is a bit of a knucklehead too - but even this knucklehead has far more experienced and credibility than someone who has only gazed in from the outside and who has tried to carve a niche for herself by making outrageous, unsupported claims. (Something that apparently NEVER loses it's appeal for the far-right lunatic fringe.)

Just my humble opinion.

Last edited:

Not too bad to me, I think he is a bit of a knucklehead too - but even this knucklehead has far more experienced and credibility than someone who has only gazed in from the outside and who has tried to carve a niche for herself by making outrageous, unsupported claims.

you nitwit libtards have made her very rich while she "only gazed in from the outside and tried to carve a niched for herself by making outrageous unsupported claims." she :lol::lol::lol: all the way to the bank.

Another example of the first quote in my sig!

The poster gives a CON$ervo-Fascist talking point after accusing Carville of being a talking point machine. :cuckoo:
I don't even know why i bother to answer a dumb fuck like you, but since I'm bored, riddle us this Batman:

Since I hate and loathe the GoP and think they are useless, explain to the crowd how I am either a conservative or a fascist.

The problem with people like you is you are an ideolougue, you will spin, lie and defend ANYTHING you told to do, just as carvalle.

The difference is, Carvelle is honest about it and actually makes money, while you are here, doing the massa's bidding for free. :lol:

I'm starting to get an inferiority complex! :eusa_angel:

what the hell is with coulter's face anyway? that guy looks like he is straight out of a hollywood horror flick:lol:

jamescarville.jpg

HMMM

05f033a0.gif

or

gollum.jpg

Not too bad to me, I think he is a bit of a knucklehead too - but even this knucklehead has far more experienced and credibility than someone who has only gazed in from the outside and who has tried to carve a niche for herself by making outrageous, unsupported claims. (Something that apparently NEVER loses it's appeal for the far-right lunatic fringe.)

Just my humble opinion.
If wealth is the measure of sucess, she blows his doors in.

Jimmy is a clown, and has been for years, I used to love watching him and his partner Begala mock and befuddle Tucker carlson on the old CNN show they had.

They are both ignorant fools who are no more "experts" on anything than the rest of the population.

jsanders,

I don't know what planet you're living on. And how the hell you come to the conclusion that both Coulter and Carville are "ignorant fools".

If anything, your comment defines YOU as an ignorant fool.

This debate was about HEALTHCARE.

If you wanted an animated definition of the term "DEFLECTION", then listen to Carville's bullshit as an attempt to obfuscate the issue of HEALTHCARE. Carville hardly mentions anything that SPECIFICALLY deals with HEALTHCARE but focuses instead on so called disgruntled Republicans.

Coulter addressed the issue, pointing out, among other things, that you cannot have an ADDITIONAL 47 MILLION people covered without ADDITIONAL costs much less LYING as Obama is doing by saying that this ADDITIONAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE COVERED will cause an EXPANSION of coverage and a REDUCTION of costs. That assertion by Obama is clearly ILLOGICAL. Coulter didn't say "lying" but the correct implication is there.

Carville, who you must admit looks like a GRINNING SKULL, yaps about the concerned citizens as being troublemakers and disgruntled republicans venting their frustration regarding their election loss.

So when you claim BOTH are ignorant fools you are definitely misscharacterizing Coulter who is an established conservative polemicist, author of many best-sellers, smart enough to have been selected as a clerk to a the Supreme Court of the United States of America, and a distinguished lawyer (whether you agree with her politics or not). And Carville is a famous Liberal POS who is is certainly NOT an IGNORANT person. Carville may be just another Liberal asshole but he is NOT ignorant, or a fool.

Carville really can't be counted on to say anything particularly non-biased or even particularly reasonable when it comes to his own political party. He likes to lump everyone who isn't a democrat into a great unwashed, uneducated mass so he can wave them off and dismiss them and their concerns as irrelevant, pointless, uninformed, etc., etc. He is one of those who considers himself smarter than the average (i.e., anyone who isn't a democrat) bear, and far more capable of thinking and making decisions for them than they are themselves. As for his looks - well, he really can't help it if he looks like he came from outer space now, can he?

He's a fucking southern, racist, fascist, dem.

Northerners can't be racist?

I'm a southerner born and raised and contrary to what others think, I've never been a racist. I hate all races equally.

Lonestar fag,

You definitely come across as a southerner. That's not to say southerners, in general, are as stupid as you.

But you have enough sense to accurately describe yourself as a misanthrope. Actually, you a pathetically hopeless garden variety asshole.

I suggest you get Dr Kevorkian's number.

G'luck.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back