Animal Control Officer

The Animal Control Officer told my neighbor today,
"Shut your mouth and listen very carefully, Dangerous Breed Dogs are banned here for Public safety purposes, and we don't give a fuck how much you love your dog, We don't fucking love your dog, and we're the boss, and your dog isn't a human being and it doesn't have rights and we're taking it away".

"And you cannot register a dangerous breed dog as a Service dog here either, because the list automatically bans those that are on it, from being service dogs"

And they took the dog.
The Dog was as mean as all get out.

:)

I'm fucking tired of stupid dog owners too.

Are you the same poster who started the thread about hating and wanting to kick pugs?

I said I wouldn't buy a pug

I'd have to abuse it just simply to get it to behave.
go buy a leather belt to crack it on the ass with.
A dog like that, I would take a rifle or a shotgun and blow its fucking brains out for it.

I hope someone does exactly that to you.

*sigh* Helen Keller had a pit bull. Breed bans are bullshit.

The pits of that time were completely different than the pits are now.

I'm not saying I'm in favor of BS legislation. I'm saying that humans have over bred almost every breed.

The worst thing that can happen to an animal, or a breed or type of animal is to catch the attention of human beings.

IMO, the worst are the poor dogs who have been bred to not be able to breathe normally. Or how about the spaniel whose brain is bigger than its skull?

The list is endless and pits have suffered horribly because of asshole people breeding and overbreeding and inbreeding because they want to make a buck off the backs of creatures who have no say.

*sigh* Helen Keller had a pit bull. Breed bans are bullshit.

The pits of that time were completely different than the pits are now.

I'm not saying I'm in favor of BS legislation. I'm saying that humans have over bred almost every breed.

The worst thing that can happen to an animal, or a breed or type of animal is to catch the attention of human beings.

IMO, the worst are the poor dogs who have been bred to not be able to breathe normally. Or how about the spaniel whose brain is bigger than its skull?

The list is endless and pits have suffered horribly because of asshole people breeding and overbreeding and inbreeding because they want to make a buck off the backs of creatures who have no say.

One of the reasons that I have been into rare breeds was to avoid those pitfalls that most face when choosing a companion. And I mean "companion" with all my heart. It wasn't choosing a rare breed to have a status symbol. Health and temperament were the key. And I have been blessed all these years aka I don't owe my vet any money.

:lol:

But take Huggy who for all I can tell is an awesome pit owner. And because I know the kennel clubs well I've known good breeders and bad breeders. Consequently I have only gone for working class.

The problem Luddly with breed bans is that the list gets out of hand. Germany for example. Well then everything in Germany seems to be crazy these days.

You aren't allowed to have certain breeds but you can do this.

Bestiality brothels are 'spreading through Germany' warns campaigner as abusers turn to sex with animals as 'lifestyle choice'

Sounds like the dog catcher needs a rawhide bone and chew toy. Not much to go one so the whole thing may be made up and it doesn't really make sense. Animal control doesn't have arrest authority, they can't pounce on you and take the dog.

Sounds like the dog catcher needs a rawhide bone and chew toy. Not much to go one so the whole thing may be made up and it doesn't really make sense. Animal control doesn't have arrest authority, they can't pounce on you and take the dog.

I was wondering about that but I've been rural for quite a while now but as far as I knew aren't warnings or citations supposed to be given to an owner AFTER an investigation of a complaint.

I was wondering about that but I've been rural for quite a while now but as far as I knew aren't warnings or citations supposed to be given to an owner AFTER an investigation of a complaint.
Yeah, the story isn't right. They don't jerk the dog out of your hands. Now if he was running wild, they'd take him in but even then would probably let you find him a new home.

Yeah, the story isn't right. They don't jerk the dog out of your hands. Now if he was running wild, they'd take him in but even then would probably let you find him a new home.

Thanks on that. I didn't think things had changed all that much to turn Animal Control as I used to know it as the gestapo. If anything the removal of a pet was the last thing an ASPCA/SPCA ever wanted to do instead of attempting to find a solution to whatever complaint was received.

Thanks on that. I didn't think things had changed all that much to turn Animal Control as I used to know it as the gestapo. If anything the removal of a pet was the last thing an ASPCA/SPCA ever wanted to do instead of attempting to find a solution to whatever complaint was received.

The OP is probably just making up stories anyways.

The OP is probably just making up stories anyways.

I genuinely hope so. I would hate to think that a rep from an animal control department would just coldly drag off a pet. My animal control department out here deal in coyotes and the occasional bobcat and for the most part just relocating beasties.

Worst is when you open up the paper and you find the wildlife officials have just released the bobcat one county over.

:)

Hide your poodles people!

Forum List

Back