Angry With Washington, 1 In 4 Americans Open To Secession

Secessionist morons will crawl back into the woodwork when we have a white president. I suspect that many, if not most, secessionists are also racists. They'll probably be okay when whitey is back in the White House.

Secessionist morons will crawl back into the woodwork when we have a white president. I suspect that many, if not most, secessionists are also racists. They'll probably be okay when whitey is back in the White House.
^ calls Jews Kikes, but is NOT racist.

You're so disingenuous and always taking things out of context - even though you know better. Since Dan Snyder is Jewish, I have advocated that he change his team name to the Washington Kikes. I think that's only fair.

You're so disingenuous and always taking things out of context - even though you know better. Since Dan Snyder is Jewish, I have advocated that he change his team name to the Washington Kikes. I think that's only fair.

You just admitted you did do what I said you do, so how was I dissensions or taking things out of context?

You're a racist, don't like being called one, stop being one.

1 in 4? That is a remarkable metric and a testament to just how far Obama has driven this once respected country down the shitter. Nice going nutjobs of the Obama brigade

-Geaux

===================================

(Reuters) - The failed Scottish vote to pull out from the United Kingdom stirred secessionist hopes for some in the United States, where almost a quarter of people are open to their states leaving the union, a new Reuters/Ipsos poll found.

Some 23.9 percent of Americans polled from Aug. 23 through Sept. 16 said they strongly supported or tended to support the idea of their state breaking away, while 53.3 percent of the 8,952 respondents strongly opposed or tended to oppose the notion.

The urge to sever ties with Washington cuts across party lines and regions, though Republicans and residents of rural Western states are generally warmer to the idea than Democrats and Northeasterners, according to the poll.

Exclusive Angry with Washington 1 in 4 Americans open to secession Reuters
Americans are starting to wise up. They have begun to realize that the system isn't salvageable. Secession is the only solution.

Are you now insisting that you haven't called Jews "kikes?"

I'm all for secessionist movements. The interesting thinking is how to achieve the population transfers in a peaceful manner.

Do you really believe secession would change anything?

And further, do you think the USG is worried about fighting you?

Each state's national guard unit would be activated and destroy any rebellion before the Army even had a chance to gear up.

In other words the JV would take care of you LOL

Every government that's ever been overthrown has had a the winning hand in terms of military power up until the moment that they didn't.

The problem is not lone kooks or even militias, the problem is when a majority want to overthrow the order.

This is true, but not to the degree that US military has today.

Having 25% believing that secession is a better path forward is not something that should be dismissed lightly. It's only going to get worse. The die has been cast. We're on auto-pilot now. Crack up in inevitable. The only question is when it goes down.

Hopefully it will be a peaceful divorce, but the fascist libs in here are not willing to let people secede peacefully. They have announced their intention to shed as much blood as they deem necessary.

I'm all for secessionist movements. The interesting thinking is how to achieve the population transfers in a peaceful manner.

Each state's national guard unit would be activated and destroy any rebellion before the Army even had a chance to gear up.

We'll put you down as one who is in favor of slaughtering your fellow Americans.

We'll put you down as one who is in favor of slaughtering your fellow Americans.

LOL sir, if you secede you are no longer a fellow American

Never mind the fact that I actually haven't stated that I would fight you.

Other than suggesting Dan Snyder's new team name - I don't believe I have. Got any proof to the contrary? Anyway, **** is no more racist that his current team name. Why the fuck is k.i.k.e. now being filtered?

Last edited:

Every government that's ever been overthrown has had a the winning hand in terms of military power up until the moment that they didn't.

The problem is not lone kooks or even militias, the problem is when a majority want to overthrow the order.

Having 25% believing that secession is a better path forward is not something that should be dismissed lightly. It's only going to get worse. The die has been cast. We're on auto-pilot now. Crack up in inevitable. The only question is when it goes down.

Hopefully it will be a peaceful divorce, but the fascist libs in here are not willing to let people secede peacefully. They have announced their intention to shed as much blood as they deem necessary.

no one is stopping you from leaving the country ... the divorce settlement being peaceful that is.

Other than suggesting Dan Snyder's new team name - I don't believe I have. Got any proof to the contrary? Anyway, **** is no more racist that his team name.

Oh , it's MUCH more racist. I have provided you PLENTY of evidence of indians who have said that they don't find the name Redskins racist in the least, can you show me a single Jew who would say the same about Kikes?

Other than suggesting Dan Snyder's new team name - I don't believe I have. Got any proof to the contrary? Anyway, **** is no more racist that his team name. Why the fuck is k.i.k.e. now being encrypted?

So you admit you used a racist epithet.

'

no one is stopping you from leaving the country ... the divorce settlement being peaceful that is.

Why should I have to leave my home to get a divorce from a hoard of ticks on the ass of society?

You leave.

Other than suggesting Dan Snyder's new team name - I don't believe I have. Got any proof to the contrary? Anyway, **** is no more racist that his team name.

Oh , it's MUCH more racist. I have provided you PLENTY of evidence of indians who have said that they don't find the name Redskins racist in the least, can you show me a single Jew who would say the same about Kikes?

Jews seem a little more sensitive.

Jews seem a little more sensitive.

Whatever, you're the giant pussy crying about the name of a football team.

“Some 23.9 percent of Americans polled from Aug. 23 through Sept. 16 said they strongly supported or tended to support the idea of their state breaking away, while 53.3 percent of the 8,952 respondents strongly opposed or tended to oppose the notion.”

Some 23.9 percent of Americans polled from Aug. 23 through Sept. 16 are ignorant of the Constitution and its case law.

And fortunately we have the Constitution and its case law to safeguard all Americans from that ignorance.

“Some 23.9 percent of Americans polled from Aug. 23 through Sept. 16 said they strongly supported or tended to support the idea of their state breaking away, while 53.3 percent of the 8,952 respondents strongly opposed or tended to oppose the notion.”

Some 23.9 percent of Americans polled from Aug. 23 through Sept. 16 are ignorant of the Constitution and its case law.

And fortunately we have the Constitution and its case law to safeguard all Americans from that ignorance.

Um the COTUS is silent on the matter of secession, and their is no case law.

Now obviously the Civil War is important here, but their is no constitutional reason why states can't secede and there is certainly no case law.

Um the COTUS is silent on the matter of secession, and their is no case law.

Now obviously the Civil War is important here, but their is no constitutional reason why states can't secede and there is certainly no case law.

What about Texas v. White?

Forum List

Back