It's Been Leaked That On 60 Minutes, Panetta Will Disagree With Obama Not Leaving Troops In Iraq

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
I don't see a link yet. It's coming from a leak that 60 Minutes will air it this Sunday.

Somebody might want to help NotFooledWBush. He may need 24 hour surveillance from his friends to make sure he doesn't jump off a proverbial bridge.

Leon Panetta is respected by both sides of the aisle. Many Democrats will listen to him.

I don't see a link yet. It's coming from a leak that 60 Minutes will air it this Sunday.

Somebody might want to help NotFooledWBush. He may need 24 hour surveillance from his friends to make sure he doesn't jump off a proverbial bridge.

Leon Panetta is respected by both sides of the aisle. Many Democrats will listen to him.
Brett Bair had a clip on it Tonite...Panetta said he disagreed at the time obama wimped out...

Brett Bair had a clip on it Tonite...Panetta said he disagreed at the time obama wimped out...
can we get a not retarded filter summary of it?

Watch Fox News GERTRUDE...you would have seen it with your own eyes.

I only heard the one sentence. I perked up because I thought of my poor friend NotFooled. Actually I've been impressed with his valiant effort to defend the person he believes in. It's just that it's wrong.

I only heard the one sentence. I perked up because I thought of my poor friend NotFooled. Actually I've been impressed with his valiant effort to defend the person he believes in. It's just that it's wrong.
i stopped paying attention to him honestly.

i wouldnt put it past CBS to be just makin shit up

to at least get some ratings Sunday

--LOL

i will wait for someone to post some clips of it on youtube

i stopped paying attention to him honestly.

I actually like NotFooled, just don't tell him. He's probably a class act. And when I was in college I argued like he did.

Forum List

Back