Lmao At The New National Review Cover!!!

I'm still waiting for the ODS sufferers to say exactly what they want Obama to do. They are experts at whining about whatever it is he does, but never seem to form enough backbone to say what he should be doing.

I think this cowardice stems from the fear that Obama might actually do what they said he should do, and then they would be in the horrible circumstance of having to support his actions or revert to type and find some way to oppose him anyway.

TARD: Obama puts his sock on before his pants! What an incompetent fuck!

NEWS: Obama started putting his pants on before his socks today.

TARD: But he put his LEFT sock on FIRST! What an incompetent fuck!

NEWS: Obama put his right sock on first.

TARD: But he put on BLACK socks. What an incompetent fuck!

And so on.

A guess a picture truly is worth a thousand words. :badgrin:

September 22 2014 National Review Online

Yep, reminds me of this guy,

MAIN-IMAGE_Copyright-Jeff-Widener-Associated-Press-620x270.jpg

So let's hear it. What, exactly, precisely, in detail, should Obama do about ISIS from now to the end of his Presidency? Bear in mind that the last two times Obama threatened or took military action, the GOP shit its pants. Also bear in mind our troops have been over-deployed for the past decade.

I predict the ODS sufferers will prevaricate, equivocate, and altogether avoid laying down a realistic course of action.

Just like they always do.

Listen to his generals

Pity poor Gen. Lloyd Austin, top commander of U.S. forces in the Middle East.
Rarely has a U.S. general given his commander in chief better military advice, only to see it repeatedly rejected.

In 2010, Gen. Austin advised President Obama against withdrawing all U.S. forces from Iraq, recommending that the president instead leave 24,000 U.S. troops (down from 45,000) to secure the military gains made in the surge and prevent a terrorist resurgence. Had Obama listened to Austin’s counsel, the rise of the Islamic State could have been stopped.

Obama vs. the generals - The Washington Post

Since President Obama has turned out to be quite an aggressive hawk (when circumstances call for it), that is more irony than humorous.

But perfect for idiots on the right who think McCain and Graham have the right idea.

I agree with g5000 ... jerks like the OP are quick to criticize but not one of you has said what you think he should do - especially since congress is on vacation - AGAIN.

Reason for that is you have no frikken clue of anything except humping Pootin's leg and being a traitor to your own country.

But hey, I'm sure shart will come back and post his ideas for what Obama should do ..................................................

:rolleyes-41:

I'm still waiting for the ODS sufferers to say exactly what they want Obama to do. They are experts at whining about whatever it is he does, but never seem to form enough backbone to say what he should be doing.

I think this cowardice stems from the fear that Obama might actually do what they said he should do, and then they would be in the horrible circumstance of having to support his actions or revert to type and find some way to oppose him anyway.

No, we're not like Democrats.

Obama will never do what I want him to do smarty-pants.

Nuke-Animation.gif
Nuke-GIF.gif

Last edited:
Listen to his generals

Pity poor Gen. Lloyd Austin, top commander of U.S. forces in the Middle East.
Rarely has a U.S. general given his commander in chief better military advice, only to see it repeatedly rejected.

In 2010, Gen. Austin advised President Obama against withdrawing all U.S. forces from Iraq, recommending that the president instead leave 24,000 U.S. troops (down from 45,000) to secure the military gains made in the surge and prevent a terrorist resurgence. Had Obama listened to Austin’s counsel, the rise of the Islamic State could have been stopped.

Obama vs. the generals - The Washington Post

You RWs whine that he took forces out, as previously agreed to by W and now they whine that he has some troops still there.

The lesson to be learned here is to ignore RWs cuz they're full of

:poop:

Now Obama will oversteer to correct the political fallout and commit our men and women half-heartedly without full support assets in an effort to keep our footprint down thus leaving them vulnerable.

Often with ISIS sympathizer operatives within the ranks of the INDIG troops our soldiers are attached to for "assistance".

shartanmen square said:

smedlybutler said:

g5000 said:
Its supposed to conjure up this memory:

2hybf37.jpg

And you know this how?

Did you write the piece?

Are you an editor at the National Review?????

Moron.
I was a subscriber to National Review probably before you were born, so I am familiar with the thought process. And that photo is well known to anyone who lived during the Vietnam era.

Notice the type of flower the boy is putting in the barrel of the rifle. Now look at the NR cover again.

Dumbass.

shartanmen square said:

smedlybutler said:

g5000 said:
Its supposed to conjure up this memory:

2hybf37.jpg

cold hearts and even colder stank-ass sharts said:
And you know this how?

Did you write the piece?

Are you an editor at the National Review?????

Moron.

stephanie said:
It did get his panites all bunched up, didn't it. lol

Sounds like you're inferring the wrong thing from what I said to him, Steph:

G5000 is not smart enough to write for the National Review.

In my prior post, I was merely implying that it's pretty stupid for one to assume that he/ she/ (or, as is the case with many Dems ..) it knows the aim of a story's author before he's/ she's/ it's ever learned anything about the author, or even read the story itself.

But that's what little goody-goody, far-left-liberal Democrats who've never gotten their hands dirty do.

That's what I was sayin', Steph. :thup:

Last edited:

No, we're not like Democrats.

Obama will never do what I want him to do smarty-pants.

Nuke-Animation.gif
Nuke-GIF.gif
Thanks mud...that gave me an erection.

Forum List

Back