Angels are aliens....

..Enoch and Elijah were taken up to heaven in a UFO, they called them "fiery chariots".

Get a clue. The authors of the Bible thought the Earth was flat and "heaven" was about where cirrus clouds floated.

I've been within 100 feet of a UFO, but I haven't got to meet an alien yet. I had a friend with me when the UFO appeared. He wanted me to stop the van, but what if they had taken him and not me? How would I have explained that? i'd still like to take a ride.

Belief in jewish mythology such as Yahweh and Jesus in this day and age is a mental illness. That is the explanation. That said, Bible mythology IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
Here's a clue....you don't know the difference between Jesus and the Catholics that put the bible together. Your egotism leads you to believe you are an authority on mental illness. Check in to the funny farm for a reality check.

The Catholics didn't write the Bible. The letters to the Corinthians, Hebrews, Romans, the letters of the Epistles were all being shared among the Believers while Paul was alive and well, hangover. (I've got scripture to back that up if you need it) Which is why the King James Bible differs from the Catholic Bible (which they did write by plagiarizing the real Scriptures which they seized from the early Christians they were persecuting, adding to, taking away from (verses) and adding entire books - it is a mixture of truth and lies) This is why the King James Bible is the Bible that Christians should read to know the Word of God and the Bible unbelievers should read to learn about the LORD and His Word. The King James Bible is not the same as the Catholic Bible.

Now I had copied this video for someone else but I am going to post it here for you to examine, hangover. I have watched most of it and it is quite long so you may have to view it in a few sittings. I would really like to hear what you think about it. The guest speaker uses photographs, books, the names these "beings" are identifying themselves as and he points out that these names are derived from false gods that were worshipped in ancient times and identified in the Bible as such. One such name is Ashtar. Please watch it and share your thoughts. I'd be interested to hear what you think.

First of all, Paul was never a disciple or an apostle. He persecuted Christians and killed them. He tried to make a name for himself, like Pat Robertson and so many others that claim God talks to them. Jesus said, "Feed the hungry". He didn't say make them work for it like Paul did.
Second of all, I didn't say the Catholics wrote the bible, I said they put the bible together, deciding what was put in and what was left out. half of scripture was left out. What was put in was for the benefit of the power of the church.
Martin Luther was the first Protestant, which means to protest, because he despised the Catholic church. I can understand that, but he only took scripture out, without putting in any of the scripture that was left out. For instance the Book of Enoch, The Gospel of Peter, The Gospel of Mary and many others. Mary was the most beloved disciple, not John. The other disciples were all jealous of her.
Jesus very well may have married Mary after the Crucifixion. If that had become known, it would have destroyed the Catholic church. That's why the Knights Templar were destroyed by the church. The DaVinci Code could be more than a movie.
The Baptists try to make Jesus out to be God. He is NOT God, he was a human.

Paul was an apostle of the LORD and was chosen by Jesus Christ as Paul was traveling on the road to Damascus. Paul was a Hebrew and a Pharisee. He was killing Christians because he thought he was doing God's will at the time. He said what he had done was done in ignorance, hangover. Now on the matter of Pat Robertson. I don't believe Pat Robertson is a Christian. He is a Mason as was his father, Absalom Robertson, who was also a member of the Illuminati, a Billionaire, and a Democrat (most elitists are). He was a Senator. Pat Robertson's father was in alliance with the Jesuits - I believe his profile which included his claim of being a Baptist was all a tactic very well planned out. I am not surprised by the many outlandish things that Pat Robertson claims because his work is to discredit the name of Christianity. Not validate it. If you will check into his history he has continually called Popes and Catholic leaders - the greatest Christians - this is all part of people posing as Protestants to pave the way of uniting the Protestants with Rome as the RCC comes to the helm of the New World Order / one world religion.

Next you say, you didn't state that the Catholics wrote the bible. I stand corrected. That was my mistake and I apologize. Next you state that the Book of Enoch and the Book of Mary were excluded - of course they were - the authors behind it were working for Rome. Next you state, Jesus could have been married to Mary - impossible - next you state the Knights Templars destroyed the Church. What church? The Body of Christ is still going strong today although I must agree with you that there we are witnessing the great falling away even now. Next you state, the Davinci Code could be more than a movie. I have no doubt the Iluminati had some influence in it to reveal whatever part of the plan is going to be used in the future - they do have a history of using movies for such messages. Next you state the Baptists believe Jesus is God. So do I. He created the earth and all that is seen and unseen. He is in Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1 - He is God. Now I would like to know what you thought of the information in the video because it is coming from a Christian who is giving the Biblical interpretation of what he believes is going on. Did you watch the video in its entirety and if you haven't would you do it when you have time and let me know what you think? I would appreciate it. Thank you for your response, Hangover.

Again you mis-read what I said. I said that the church (Catholic) destroyed the Knights Templar. Friday the 13th.

You say it's impossible the Jesus married Mary. You might as well say it's impossible for Jesus to be brought back to life.

I don't want to watch a video of a "so called" Christian giving his "interpretation" of what he "believes". It doesn't matter what he "believes", or what I "believe", or what you "believe". What matters is the truth. The truth is Jesus was a flesh and blood man. Jesus was killed and died. There were no humans before Adam. Jesus was not mentioned in Genesis 1:1 nor John 1:1 Jesus said, "There is none good but the Father." Jesus didn't say to pray to him, he said, "pray to the Father." Jesus also said, "Blessed are those the RIGHTLY divide the WORD of TRUTH." When you make Christ equal to the Father, you aren't doing that. God is the Father, Christ is the forgiveness. The Holy Spirit is the comforter, which is what mothers do.

Basically we have no scientific evidence that proves the existence of angels and demons. Or aliens. There's also no scientific evidence that proves they don't exist, either. Same goes for monsters and sleestaks. We do have evidence that proves they make entertaining media though.

The man who said "To not believe in God is to be without hope" sounds an awful lot like the guy who says "To not believe in Allah is to be without hope." I am not a religious man, because 'Christianity' alone has over 39 different flavors, and that's just Christianity. Can't say with certainty a deity doesn't exist, however.
Who is Allah? When did Allah redeem anyone? The Bible was written at about a 5th grade level and contains books that Moslems venerate. Christianity is all about Christ or it is not Christian.
Allah is the God of Abraham. Muslims, Jews and Christians all worship the God of Abraham.

..Enoch and Elijah were taken up to heaven in a UFO, they called them "fiery chariots".

Get a clue. The authors of the Bible thought the Earth was flat and "heaven" was about where cirrus clouds floated.

I've been within 100 feet of a UFO, but I haven't got to meet an alien yet. I had a friend with me when the UFO appeared. He wanted me to stop the van, but what if they had taken him and not me? How would I have explained that? i'd still like to take a ride.

Belief in jewish mythology such as Yahweh and Jesus in this day and age is a mental illness. That is the explanation. That said, Bible mythology IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
Here's a clue....you don't know the difference between Jesus and the Catholics that put the bible together. Your egotism leads you to believe you are an authority on mental illness. Check in to the funny farm for a reality check.

The Catholics didn't write the Bible. The letters to the Corinthians, Hebrews, Romans, the letters of the Epistles were all being shared among the Believers while Paul was alive and well, hangover. (I've got scripture to back that up if you need it) Which is why the King James Bible differs from the Catholic Bible (which they did write by plagiarizing the real Scriptures which they seized from the early Christians they were persecuting, adding to, taking away from (verses) and adding entire books - it is a mixture of truth and lies) This is why the King James Bible is the Bible that Christians should read to know the Word of God and the Bible unbelievers should read to learn about the LORD and His Word. The King James Bible is not the same as the Catholic Bible.

Now I had copied this video for someone else but I am going to post it here for you to examine, hangover. I have watched most of it and it is quite long so you may have to view it in a few sittings. I would really like to hear what you think about it. The guest speaker uses photographs, books, the names these "beings" are identifying themselves as and he points out that these names are derived from false gods that were worshipped in ancient times and identified in the Bible as such. One such name is Ashtar. Please watch it and share your thoughts. I'd be interested to hear what you think.

First of all, Paul was never a disciple or an apostle. He persecuted Christians and killed them. He tried to make a name for himself, like Pat Robertson and so many others that claim God talks to them. Jesus said, "Feed the hungry". He didn't say make them work for it like Paul did.
Second of all, I didn't say the Catholics wrote the bible, I said they put the bible together, deciding what was put in and what was left out. half of scripture was left out. What was put in was for the benefit of the power of the church.
Martin Luther was the first Protestant, which means to protest, because he despised the Catholic church. I can understand that, but he only took scripture out, without putting in any of the scripture that was left out. For instance the Book of Enoch, The Gospel of Peter, The Gospel of Mary and many others. Mary was the most beloved disciple, not John. The other disciples were all jealous of her.
Jesus very well may have married Mary after the Crucifixion. If that had become known, it would have destroyed the Catholic church. That's why the Knights Templar were destroyed by the church. The DaVinci Code could be more than a movie.
Jesus Christ is the GREAT I AM. If he was born exactly like one of us, He would be sinful and unable to die in our place as the final sacrifice. Mary was the mother of Jesus and not an Apostle. The books removed were not accepted by either the Temple at the time of Christ or by the Early Church. Gnostics tried to assume positions within the Church. They promoted hidden knowledge and that Jesus was spirit and not a fully material human. They wrote mystical books hundreds of years after contemporaries of Jesus were dead, much as the book of Mormon was fabricated. Satan's purpose is to try and discredit, confuse God's Word and destroy God's Chosen people to prevent the prophetic message of the Old Testament from fulfillment.

Paul was originally Saul and hated those who would corrupt Judaism. But Saul had an epiphany (in this case a vision of Christ). Paul became as devoted a Christian as he had been a Jew. It must be understood that the Bible is all about the Messiah ---why, when, where and how. The Bible is not a book to reveal interesting historic facts or for amusement sake. It exists to REVEAL CHRIST. CHRIST is another word for MESSIAH.

Sheesh! Not the mother Mary, Mary Mandolin. Really, you couldn't figure that out?
The bible was written by fallible men, not God. So was the Koran and the Torah.
The bible exists because of Constantine's priests at Nicaea. The Protestant bible exists because of Martin Luther.
All Muslims, Jews and Christians "believe" what ancient men wrote. These "believers" don't want to evolve, they want to stay in the stone age, because it hurts their brains to think.

Jesus Christ is the GREAT I AM. If he was born exactly like one of us, He would be sinful and unable to die in our place as the final sacrifice. Mary was the mother of Jesus and not an Apostle. The books removed were not accepted by either the Temple at the time of Christ or by the Early Church. Gnostics tried to assume positions within the Church. They promoted hidden knowledge and that Jesus was spirit and not a fully material human. They wrote mystical books hundreds of years after contemporaries of Jesus were dead, much as the book of Mormon was fabricated. Satan's purpose is to try and discredit, confuse God's Word and destroy God's Chosen people to prevent the prophetic message of the Old Testament from fulfillment.

Paul was originally Saul and hated those who would corrupt Judaism. But Saul had an epiphany (in this case a vision of Christ). Paul became as devoted a Christian as he had been a Jew. It must be understood that the Bible is all about the Messiah ---why, when, where and how. The Bible is not a book to reveal interesting historic facts or for amusement sake. It exists to REVEAL CHRIST. CHRIST is another word for MESSIAH.

Sheesh! Not the mother Mary, Mary Mandolin. Really, you couldn't figure that out?
The bible exists because of Constantine's priests at Nicaea. The Protestant bible exists because of Martin Luther.
All Muslims, Jews and Christians "believe" what ancient men wrote. These "believers" don't want to evolve, they want to stay in the stone age, because it hurts their brains to think.

The Bible was written by men for God through the insistence/motivation of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is God with us. Jesus emptied/humbled Himself to assume a human form. GOD is an eternal TRIUNE being that exists as three beings yet one unified essence. Christ presently has an eternal body that is of the same composition that everyone will one day possess. Unfortunately, many will be clothed in such a body eternally separated from GOD. Only those who have faith of salvation by GOD HIMSELF will one day remain in the eternal presence of the LORD.

Basically we have no scientific evidence that proves the existence of angels and demons. Or aliens. There's also no scientific evidence that proves they don't exist, either. Same goes for monsters and sleestaks. We do have evidence that proves they make entertaining media though.

The man who said "To not believe in God is to be without hope" sounds an awful lot like the guy who says "To not believe in Allah is to be without hope." I am not a religious man, because 'Christianity' alone has over 39 different flavors, and that's just Christianity. Can't say with certainty a deity doesn't exist, however.

Wake, the word of God is clear that Elijah did not go up on in a UFO. He was caught up in a whirlwind - and there was an eyewitness - Elisha.

It is written:
And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.

You see that? That is how it happened. Satan believes in God and so do demons - they were all there that day when Christ defeated hell and death at the cross at Calvary. With that said, those who believe on Christ and receive Him as their Lord and Savior can look toward that day when God will set everything right.

The battle that is playing out before our eyes is unseen - in the spiritual realm. What is taking place in the spiritual realm is manifesting itself in the natural realm. When we pray to the LORD for an answer - we see that answer with the eyes of our faith - once we have laid hold of it there - we know we have the answer - Faith sees before it happens. Not afterwards.

Faith is believing with the heart and not with the mind. When we have trouble believing the Word of God which clearly tells us in Ephesians about principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, wickedness in high places, it is because the enemy has planted that seed of doubt in our mind and we accepted it into our "heart".... - hath God said? Really? What we have to do is believe the LORD because our own hearts can deceive us. We cannot lean upon our own understanding - we have to put our full trust in God that His Word does not fail us.

I'm sure in the future we'll see many un-explainable happenings - in the skies, in the earth, we've been told in Matthew 24 by Jesus Christ that men's hearts would fail them for fear of what they would see - so we know this is coming - but we have to realize that these aliens that hangover is speaking of are fallen angels - part of Lucifer's camp - that are in the process of deceiving many. If you watch the video I posted here you'll see how they are doing it.

You said you are not religious. Neither am I. Religious is the acts of man reaching out to God by his own human efforts. Being a Christian is believing on Christ and abiding in Him so that He can work "through us". It is not possible to receive results from heaven by human efforts of man. It must be God. Only He can answer prayer, only He can heal a wounded heart, deliver a demon possessed person, set someone free. Jesus is the only one who can do that.

Wake, one more thing I want to say to you. There are people who have never entered a church who live a cleaner life than those inside who attend every Sunday. You cannot measure truth by the standard of those who profess Christ. This is true even of preachers. If we are looking at some of them? We could become very discouraged. The tares are among the wheat. Though tares and wheat look the same when the wind blows (picture of the Holy Spirit) the wheat bow down while the tares do not.

Look unto Jesus who is the author and finisher of our faith and in Him you'll find the truth, the way and the life. You'll find rest for your soul and you won't be moved by what is going on around you. You are very precious to the LORD.

The bible is the inspired Word of God, hangover. The bible exists because God desired to communicate with His creation. In Genesis 1:26 when God said let us make man in our image and after our likeness.......what he was saying was - let us create a man that we are able to have a relationship with! Let us create a man who can communicate with us and them with us! Who is us? His Word & His Spirit. God created us for Himself. To have fellowship with Him! What an honor! What a wonderful thing to know that He created us to be His sons and daughters! Think of a relationship between a father and son - a right relationship (not an abusive one) and ask yourself is there anything more precious? A Father would lay his own life down for His child because his love is that great for him. That is how God feels about us! Does a Father hate his child because he goes off into the world and leaves?
No.
The story of the prodigal son shows us that God is every waiting, watching for that little spark in our hearts that gives us a desire to return to Him. His heart leaps the moment he sees it and from afar off he begins to see us and move closer as we move closer to him. When we return to Him he receives us with great joy and open arms. God weeps over us when we are away from Him. He is a wonderful father and he loves us.

Did you have the time to watch that video yet, hangover? What did you think?

"The bible is the inspired Word of God," That only means that those who wrote Scripture were "inspired" to right what they wrote. There are too many contradictions in the bible to be the word of God.

"God desired to communicate with His creation."
If God wants to communicate with humanity, he doesn't need other humans to do it for him. I think it was Abraham who wrestled with God in the flesh.

"Who is us?"
A logical person would say, "us" is plural, as in more than one.

"Does a Father hate his child because he goes off into the world and leaves?"
If God loves his children, he wouldn't allow them to be subjected to pedophiles pretending to be preachers.

"Did you have the time to watch that video yet, hangover? What did you think?"
This shows you don't pay attention to what others say. You're just out to spew your "beliefs".

"The bible is the inspired Word of God," That only means that those who wrote Scripture were "inspired" to right what they wrote. There are too many contradictions in the bible to be the word of God.

"God desired to communicate with His creation."
If God wants to communicate with humanity, he doesn't need other humans to do it for him. I think it was Abraham who wrestled with God in the flesh.

"Who is us?"
A logical person would say, "us" is plural, as in more than one.

"Does a Father hate his child because he goes off into the world and leaves?"
If God loves his children, he wouldn't allow them to be subjected to pedophiles pretending to be preachers.

"Did you have the time to watch that video yet, hangover? What did you think?"
This shows you don't pay attention to what others say. You're just out to spew your "beliefs".

It is written:

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

The Word of God is alive. It is God's Word, hangover. NOT the words of man.

God created us to have fellowship with Him. Yes. That is true.

Next you said, who is us? I've already told you that before. Us is God the Father, God the Word (Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Spirit.

You ask if a Father hates his child because he goes off and leaves? Of course not. Have you never read the story of the prodigal son? Does a Father hate a child who destroys himself and rejects all the pleas of His father to come to his senses and return home? No. If a son decides to not return and destroy himself it has nothing to do with the Father's love for him. Surely it is a grief to Gods heart to see his creation choose hell instead of fellowship with Him.

Last you say that God is the one who subjects children to false preachers who are paedophiles. That is not true. It is Satan who comes as an angel of light to deceive and to harm those who have fallen into the deception - even as Satan has deceived you still while the truth has been presented to you time and time again.

Angels in Airports

Bertrand Russell suggested that when the human mind creates categories to organize perceptions, the categories are arranged functionally based on similarities in the structure/appearance of the objects perceived.

Many philosophers have suggested that functionalism is connected to brain sensitization, since how we perceive what an object in its environment actually does affects how we coordinate our interaction with and adaptation to objects in their environment.

When the human body is injured, it releases endorphins that temporarily 'soften' pain thresholds, allowing the body time to create dampening and adaptive functions to absorb the impact while it determines how to react or flee.

There is the famous folk tale of a World War soldier who claimed to have seen a gracious angel in the battlefield during time of armed engagement --- a story clearly indicating a mental preference for creating 'prioritization-inquisition imagery.' How is prioritization related to experience?

Do prosperity-divination Hollywood (USA) movies such as "The Wolf of Wall Street" (2013) help us differentiate greed from achievement?

:afro:

3D Glasses

1138cop.jpg

...so are demons. Enoch and Elijah were taken up to heaven in a UFO, they called them "fiery chariots". I've been within 100 feet of a UFO, but I haven't got to meet an alien yet. I had a friend with me when the UFO appeared. He wanted me to stop the van, but what if they had taken him and not me? How would I have explained that? i'd still like to take a ride.

However you define it, God and His angels are aliens.

If God created the Earth, He obviously can't be from the Earth and is therefore an alien.

Christianity is a UFO cult no better than the Raelians. :)

...so are demons. Enoch and Elijah were taken up to heaven in a UFO, they called them "fiery chariots". I've been within 100 feet of a UFO, but I haven't got to meet an alien yet. I had a friend with me when the UFO appeared. He wanted me to stop the van, but what if they had taken him and not me? How would I have explained that? i'd still like to take a ride.
In the purest definition of the word "alien"? Yes, angels fit that description.

The rest of the OP goes a looooonnng way in explaining this person named Hangover.

:cuckoo:

The rest of the OP goes a looooonnng way in explaining this person named Hangover.

Plus unless you're claiming God can defy the laws of physics and create with "magic" then all of God's creation was possible through some scientificly accepted mechanisms. Ergo, science. And that's much more in-line with aliens than 'magical ghosts' or something.

Plus unless you're claiming God can defy the laws of physics and create with "magic" then all of God's creation was possible through some scientificly accepted mechanisms. Ergo, science. And that's much more in-line with aliens than 'magical ghosts' or something.
God created everything that exists. God founded the laws of physics and math. God is not constrained by them.

God created everything that exists. God founded the laws of physics and math. God is not constrained by them.

"....... Magical gawds can do anything. because I say so!"

Not even God can't break a law of science. If he could it wouldn't be a law. Laws bind everyone, even the lawmakers.

Not even God can't break a law of science. If he could it wouldn't be a law. Laws bind everyone, even the lawmakers.
Ridiculous. A natural law exists to that things proceed in a uniform way according to God's determination. However, God turned water into wine, healed the sick, calmed storms, walked on water, and brought the dead back to life The Laws are not to confine God but to define the human experience and man's environment.

Ridiculous. A natural law exists to that things proceed in a uniform way according to God's determination. However, God turned water into wine, healed the sick, calmed storms, walked on water, and brought the dead back to life The Laws are not to confine God but to define the human experience and man's environment.
God can't go against himself. God can't be evil. God must abide by his own rules. God is not a mortal man. Jesus did those things.

If we look at the A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) action-fantasy toy franchise "Transformers" (Hasbro), we find two robotics-solider avatars that represents mobility meditation:

1. Superion - a heroic Autobot team robot super-warrior comprised of warrior-robots that transform into fighter-airplanes

2. Bruticus - a villainous Decepticon team robot super-warrior comprised of warrior-robots that transform into military vehicles

Superion and his conglomerate team of aerialbots represent fascination with flying, while Bruticus and his conglomerate team of combaticons represent fascination with engagement and conflict.

Why do we invent such avatars?

These super-strong robots are symbols of a modern-era curiosity about strength re-invention.

How do Superion and Bruticus help us contemplate moderation/temperance towards extra-human storytelling?

:afro:

Aerialbots (Heroes)

Bruticus (Villains)

superion.jpg

bruticus.jpg

Forum List

Back