Angels are aliens....

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
...so are demons. Enoch and Elijah were taken up to heaven in a UFO, they called them "fiery chariots". I've been within 100 feet of a UFO, but I haven't got to meet an alien yet. I had a friend with me when the UFO appeared. He wanted me to stop the van, but what if they had taken him and not me? How would I have explained that? i'd still like to take a ride.

Hangover,
yes and no.
No because Malakh (angel) is a mere term for messenger.
Rabbi's prophets and oriests were called malakhs (messengers). The rules to not anthropromorphise words like malakh apply to the error in precepts and and to deceptive descriptions.
But yes it's possible that by these forbidden forms and errors leave it possible for unknown species to be mistaken for Malakhs as percieved by mythology.
Just as any messenger from outside our time line and or planet could be mistaken for a god.

..Enoch and Elijah were taken up to heaven in a UFO, they called them "fiery chariots".

Get a clue. The authors of the Bible thought the Earth was flat and "heaven" was about where cirrus clouds floated.

I've been within 100 feet of a UFO, but I haven't got to meet an alien yet. I had a friend with me when the UFO appeared. He wanted me to stop the van, but what if they had taken him and not me? How would I have explained that? i'd still like to take a ride.

Belief in jewish mythology such as Yahweh and Jesus in this day and age is a mental illness. That is the explanation. That said, Bible mythology IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Snouter the Hebrews were denouncing all concepts of idols and mythological figures, it's why they were persecuted for not going along with the scams authorities used to subvert the masses and speak behind such idols and figures.

One third of the angels are evil.

1/3 of the earth are "messengers" of Jesus
(those who have the audacity to ask if we heard the message of Jesus.)

Wormwood was a bitter poisonous herb.
Hence the term wormwood in describing The great fallen star(messenger) who made them like that poisonous deadly herb called wormwood. Killing 1/3 the fish (christians) in the sea (Rome was called The Sea in Slang terms back then and ships were their slang for Romes army) Jesus us claimed tobe that fallen star-Rev22:16
About 1/3 of the christians in Romes territories were indeed killed.
The 1/3 today are indeed bitter and poisonous, they had caused the thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in his name and in lifting his image higher then humanity.

..Enoch and Elijah were taken up to heaven in a UFO, they called them "fiery chariots".

Get a clue. The authors of the Bible thought the Earth was flat and "heaven" was about where cirrus clouds floated.

I've been within 100 feet of a UFO, but I haven't got to meet an alien yet. I had a friend with me when the UFO appeared. He wanted me to stop the van, but what if they had taken him and not me? How would I have explained that? i'd still like to take a ride.

Belief in jewish mythology such as Yahweh and Jesus in this day and age is a mental illness. That is the explanation. That said, Bible mythology IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
Here's a clue....you don't know the difference between Jesus and the Catholics that put the bible together. Your egotism leads you to believe you are an authority on mental illness. Check in to the funny farm for a reality check.

Here's a clue....you don't know the difference between Jesus and the Catholics that put the bible together. Your egotism leads you to believe you are an authority on mental illness. Check in to the funny farm for a reality check.

The Catholics didn't write the Bible. The letters to the Corinthians, Hebrews, Romans, the letters of the Epistles were all being shared among the Believers while Paul was alive and well, hangover. (I've got scripture to back that up if you need it) Which is why the King James Bible differs from the Catholic Bible (which they did write by plagiarizing the real Scriptures which they seized from the early Christians they were persecuting, adding to, taking away from (verses) and adding entire books - it is a mixture of truth and lies) This is why the King James Bible is the Bible that Christians should read to know the Word of God and the Bible unbelievers should read to learn about the LORD and His Word. The King James Bible is not the same as the Catholic Bible.

Now I had copied this video for someone else but I am going to post it here for you to examine, hangover. I have watched most of it and it is quite long so you may have to view it in a few sittings. I would really like to hear what you think about it. The guest speaker uses photographs, books, the names these "beings" are identifying themselves as and he points out that these names are derived from false gods that were worshipped in ancient times and identified in the Bible as such. One such name is Ashtar. Please watch it and share your thoughts. I'd be interested to hear what you think.

The Catholics didn't write the Bible. The letters to the Corinthians, Hebrews, Romans, the letters of the Epistles were all being shared among the Believers while Paul was alive and well, hangover. (I've got scripture to back that up if you need it) Which is why the King James Bible differs from the Catholic Bible (which they did write by plagiarizing the real Scriptures which they seized from the early Christians they were persecuting, adding to, taking away from (verses) and adding entire books - it is a mixture of truth and lies) This is why the King James Bible is the Bible that Christians should read to know the Word of God and the Bible unbelievers should read to learn about the LORD and His Word. The King James Bible is not the same as the Catholic Bible.

Now I had copied this video for someone else but I am going to post it here for you to examine, hangover. I have watched most of it and it is quite long so you may have to view it in a few sittings. I would really like to hear what you think about it. The guest speaker uses photographs, books, the names these "beings" are identifying themselves as and he points out that these names are derived from false gods that were worshipped in ancient times and identified in the Bible as such. One such name is Ashtar. Please watch it and share your thoughts. I'd be interested to hear what you think.

First of all, Paul was never a disciple or an apostle. He persecuted Christians and killed them. He tried to make a name for himself, like Pat Robertson and so many others that claim God talks to them. Jesus said, "Feed the hungry". He didn't say make them work for it like Paul did.
Second of all, I didn't say the Catholics wrote the bible, I said they put the bible together, deciding what was put in and what was left out. half of scripture was left out. What was put in was for the benefit of the power of the church.
Martin Luther was the first Protestant, which means to protest, because he despised the Catholic church. I can understand that, but he only took scripture out, without putting in any of the scripture that was left out. For instance the Book of Enoch, The Gospel of Peter, The Gospel of Mary and many others. Mary was the most beloved disciple, not John. The other disciples were all jealous of her.
Jesus very well may have married Mary after the Crucifixion. If that had become known, it would have destroyed the Catholic church. That's why the Knights Templar were destroyed by the church. The DaVinci Code could be more than a movie.
The Baptists try to make Jesus out to be God. He is NOT God, he was a human.

To not believe in God is to be without hope.

First of all, Paul was never a disciple or an apostle. He persecuted Christians and killed them. He tried to make a name for himself, like Pat Robertson and so many others that claim God talks to them. Jesus said, "Feed the hungry". He didn't say make them work for it like Paul did.
Second of all, I didn't say the Catholics wrote the bible, I said they put the bible together, deciding what was put in and what was left out. half of scripture was left out. What was put in was for the benefit of the power of the church.
Martin Luther was the first Protestant, which means to protest, because he despised the Catholic church. I can understand that, but he only took scripture out, without putting in any of the scripture that was left out. For instance the Book of Enoch, The Gospel of Peter, The Gospel of Mary and many others. Mary was the most beloved disciple, not John. The other disciples were all jealous of her.
Jesus very well may have married Mary after the Crucifixion. If that had become known, it would have destroyed the Catholic church. That's why the Knights Templar were destroyed by the church. The DaVinci Code could be more than a movie.

Paul was an apostle of the LORD and was chosen by Jesus Christ as Paul was traveling on the road to Damascus. Paul was a Hebrew and a Pharisee. He was killing Christians because he thought he was doing God's will at the time. He said what he had done was done in ignorance, hangover. Now on the matter of Pat Robertson. I don't believe Pat Robertson is a Christian. He is a Mason as was his father, Absalom Robertson, who was also a member of the Illuminati, a Billionaire, and a Democrat (most elitists are). He was a Senator. Pat Robertson's father was in alliance with the Jesuits - I believe his profile which included his claim of being a Baptist was all a tactic very well planned out. I am not surprised by the many outlandish things that Pat Robertson claims because his work is to discredit the name of Christianity. Not validate it. If you will check into his history he has continually called Popes and Catholic leaders - the greatest Christians - this is all part of people posing as Protestants to pave the way of uniting the Protestants with Rome as the RCC comes to the helm of the New World Order / one world religion.

Next you say, you didn't state that the Catholics wrote the bible. I stand corrected. That was my mistake and I apologize. Next you state that the Book of Enoch and the Book of Mary were excluded - of course they were - the authors behind it were working for Rome. Next you state, Jesus could have been married to Mary - impossible - next you state the Knights Templars destroyed the Church. What church? The Body of Christ is still going strong today although I must agree with you that there we are witnessing the great falling away even now. Next you state, the Davinci Code could be more than a movie. I have no doubt the Iluminati had some influence in it to reveal whatever part of the plan is going to be used in the future - they do have a history of using movies for such messages. Next you state the Baptists believe Jesus is God. So do I. He created the earth and all that is seen and unseen. He is in Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1 - He is God. Now I would like to know what you thought of the information in the video because it is coming from a Christian who is giving the Biblical interpretation of what he believes is going on. Did you watch the video in its entirety and if you haven't would you do it when you have time and let me know what you think? I would appreciate it. Thank you for your response, Hangover.

Basically we have no scientific evidence that proves the existence of angels and demons. Or aliens. There's also no scientific evidence that proves they don't exist, either. Same goes for monsters and sleestaks. We do have evidence that proves they make entertaining media though.

The man who said "To not believe in God is to be without hope" sounds an awful lot like the guy who says "To not believe in Allah is to be without hope." I am not a religious man, because 'Christianity' alone has over 39 different flavors, and that's just Christianity. Can't say with certainty a deity doesn't exist, however.

Jesus Christ is the GREAT I AM. If he was born exactly like one of us, He would be sinful and unable to die in our place as the final sacrifice. Mary was the mother of Jesus and not an Apostle. The books removed were not accepted by either the Temple at the time of Christ or by the Early Church. Gnostics tried to assume positions within the Church. They promoted hidden knowledge and that Jesus was spirit and not a fully material human. They wrote mystical books hundreds of years after contemporaries of Jesus were dead, much as the book of Mormon was fabricated. Satan's purpose is to try and discredit, confuse God's Word and destroy God's Chosen people to prevent the prophetic message of the Old Testament from fulfillment.

Paul was originally Saul and hated those who would corrupt Judaism. But Saul had an epiphany (in this case a vision of Christ). Paul became as devoted a Christian as he had been a Jew. It must be understood that the Bible is all about the Messiah ---why, when, where and how. The Bible is not a book to reveal interesting historic facts or for amusement sake. It exists to REVEAL CHRIST. CHRIST is another word for MESSIAH.

Last edited:
Basically we have no scientific evidence that proves the existence of angels and demons. Or aliens. There's also no scientific evidence that proves they don't exist, either. Same goes for monsters and sleestaks. We do have evidence that proves they make entertaining media though.

The man who said "To not believe in God is to be without hope" sounds an awful lot like the guy who says "To not believe in Allah is to be without hope." I am not a religious man, because 'Christianity' alone has over 39 different flavors, and that's just Christianity. Can't say with certainty a deity doesn't exist, however.
Who is Allah? When did Allah redeem anyone? The Bible was written at about a 5th grade level and contains books that Moslems venerate. Christianity is all about Christ or it is not Christian.

Forum List

Back