Dreamed I was a Spy Passing US UFO Intelligence to Russia?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
Anyone have freaking UFO/ Alien dreams that they don't know if was just dreaming or clarivoyance of what is really happening?

Sometimes I have some freaky dreams. I don't know if it's just me sorting out my thoughts or some kind of clarivoyance. I dreamed I was spy passsing United States intelligence about UFO technology or technology we learned from aliens to Russia. It was some kind of very freaky Artificial Intelligence/ super computer strange technology the US had were they could totally monitor people and track everything. I think we learned this technology from Aliens. We were using it in the war against Russia to try to end the Ukraine conflict. This technology could get in all phone calls and track everything, internet usage, cellphones, predict behavior. It was top secret and had a codename, but I woke up and forgot the name they gave this technology/device.

Anyone have freaking UFO/ Alien dreams that they don't know if was just dreaming or clarivoyance of what is really happening?

Sometimes I have some freaky dreams. I don't know if it's just me sorting out my thoughts or some kind of clarivoyance. I dreamed I was spy passsing United States intelligence about UFO technology or technology we learned from aliens to Russia. It was some kind of very freaky Artificial Intelligence/ super computer strange technology the US had were they could totally monitor people and track everything. I think we learned this technology from Aliens. We were using it in the war against Russia to try to end the Ukraine conflict. This technology could get in all phone calls and track everything, internet usage, cellphones, predict behavior. It was top secret and had a codename, but I woke up and forgot the name they gave this technology/device.

Well, on the plus side, that won't be the worst sort of hallucinations the nurses at the hospital have had to deal with when you start developing sundowning syndrome :wink:

Yes I sometimes have weird ass dreams that leave me WTF'ing when I wake up. Has been awhile. but I used to sometimes have dreams where it was fully or partially animated. One of the partial animated ones I recall was that Homer Simpson was tubing on a giant doughnut with pink frosting in the local river and wolves were trying to get to him so I was trying to shoo away the wolves so he could make it to shore before his doughnut got so soggy he sank cause I wasn't jumping in that river to save his drowning ass.

I used to have ufo dreams, every night for a year. But I believe it was the cult I was hanging out with. They probably did hypnosis on me They were really into transcendental meditation. Anyway I left the group the dreams vanished.

Forum List

Back