And there Obama does it again> XXXX the retirees of the military

Liberals only protect unions, illegals, ghetto trash and their political/business supporters.

The military, CIA, NASA, etc can go to hell in their demented minds. See who has been cut the worst during budgt cuts under Obamination and see who Holder has gone after for criminal charges....

No these were people that entered into a contract for service rendered. The gov't made the contract, and now, the dear leader is pretending that all the history of this nations' laws no longer apply because he is "king". It is just another example of how deceitful and corrupt this man is. He probably has a debauchery party to go to tonight, and wants to make sure there will be enough funds for him to attend parties for his next term.

And the most fucked up part of it is that he will still receive his benefits that are multiple times more than anybody who has ever served in the military based on him sitting on his ass in the white house and blowing smoke up everybody's asses the whole time. He hasn't forfeited his own benefits, which aren't 50% pay and standing in line for hours to MAYBE get helped at a hospital. His are 100% pay forever and service whenever and wherever he asks for it.

See post 23

That's moronic. Why the fuck would a retired military person, who joined and stayed in based on some not even great benefits at the time, have to keep renegotiating those same benefits 20 years after retirement when the veteran lived up to everything in his side of the contract? That's the same thing as saying that a person who retired from a corporation would have to just deal with it if they later wanted to take his 401k money away 20 years after he retired. It's BS.

Veterans are not entitled to free healthcare for life.

Now we see what the full faith and credit of the United States means, it's time for our retirees to find out how the indians felt about promises broken. Now you see what volunatarily putting your life on the line for your country is really worth.

On top of this at age 65 you have to pay medicare premiums just like everyone else, I will never encourage another young person so serve again.

Join the club. Republican mayors and governors have been trashing, slashing and bashing anything the cops and firemen earn (who also risk their lives to protect US citizens) for 4 years now.

You said it: "just like everyone else". Government employees...regardless of job title...are all being treated "just like everyone else" now. Its a new world. And yes, they shouldn't expect as much from their cops, firemen....or military in the future. But somehow, I think the men and women who fill those roles will still be there, risking life and limb for the protection of fat, sloppy douche bags all across our country who dont think they are worth compensating any better than "everyone else".

Says a piece of shit.

See post 23

That's moronic. Why the fuck would a retired military person, who joined and stayed in based on some not even great benefits at the time, have to keep renegotiating those same benefits 20 years after retirement when the veteran lived up to everything in his side of the contract? That's the same thing as saying that a person who retired from a corporation would have to just deal with it if they later wanted to take his 401k money away 20 years after he retired. It's BS.

Dumbfuck....many police and fireman are making more off their retirement scams than they earned actually doing the fucking job.

Veterans don't take in more sitting on their ass than they did ducking bullets in the military.

But go on liar.

Now we see what the full faith and credit of the United States means, it's time for our retirees to find out how the indians felt about promises broken. Now you see what volunatarily putting your life on the line for your country is really worth.

On top of this at age 65 you have to pay medicare premiums just like everyone else, I will never encourage another young person so serve again.

Join the club. Republican mayors and governors have been trashing, slashing and bashing anything the cops and firemen earn (who also risk their lives to protect US citizens) for 4 years now.

You said it: "just like everyone else". Government employees...regardless of job title...are all being treated "just like everyone else" now. Its a new world. And yes, they shouldn't expect as much from their cops, firemen....or military in the future. But somehow, I think the men and women who fill those roles will still be there, risking life and limb for the protection of fat, sloppy douche bags all across our country who dont think they are worth compensating any better than "everyone else".

See post 23

Isn't it the progressive view that EVERYONE is entitled to free healthcare for life?

Just not veterans, huh?

Isn't it the progressive view that EVERYONE is entitled to free healthcare for life?

Just not veterans, huh?

And that has what to do with me?

I cant help but be a bit dumbfounded reading this thread. The piissed off people on here are making the same arguments on behalf of the government's military workers and I have been for the governments' (plural) law enforcement and fire workers.

Hey guys.....its a new world. The "contracts" and promises made by Dems and Repubs to ALL govt employees (military included) are no longer valid. The private sector is tired of paying for people who risk their lives on their behalf. Rich right wingers are tired of paying for the cops and firemen who risk their lives. Rich left wingers are tired of paying for a military that they feel is needless and overbloated. Whichever side is in power....either the military or local public safety is gonna get hammered.

Welcome to the new anti-govt worker world.

Dumbfuck....many police and fireman are making more off their retirement scams than they earned actually doing the fucking job.

Veterans don't take in more sitting on their ass than they did ducking bullets in the military.

But go on liar.

Not anymore they dont. Those deals of been slashed, especially in the non-union Southern states.

BTW...the military guys retire at 20 years. I worked with many ex-military guys at Atlanta PD who began their LE careers at age 38 (relatively young). They joined the military at 18. Retired at 38....THIRTY EIGHT...with benefits and pay for life. Then...took a cop job, and double dipped. One guy was an Air Force guy who spent 20 years...he said...staffing fitness gyms in the AF. He joked about how he robbed the US of 20 years worth of pay, and retired at age 38.

So...whatever. It is what it is. Our COMBAT troops deserve all that and more. But I have a hard time feeling that bad for folks who never left the country or never actually were in danger. It needs to be reformed...just like the bloated pensions of union cops in Jersey, Cali, NY, etc.

Police and fireman in big liberal ghetto trash cities like NYC, Chicago, Detroit, etc have used their unions to streal millions from the local taxpayers so that those union goons parading as police and firemen make over $100,000/year in retirement checks.

So tell me about all those Veterans that make over $100,000/year from the military retirement checks.

Quit the bullshit trying to compare firemen and police to military. Military are told where to live, when, how, etc. The military in a warzone are under more danger than police and firemen back in the cozy USA. The military have higher physical, financial, personal, etc standards to keep their jobs compared to donut eating cops and firemen.

So shut the fuck up comparing yourself with the military, you piece of shit.

I cant help but be a bit dumbfounded reading this thread. The piissed off people on here are making the same arguments on behalf of the government's military workers and I have been for the governments' (plural) law enforcement and fire workers.

Hey guys.....its a new world. The "contracts" and promises made by Dems and Repubs to ALL govt employees (military included) are no longer valid. The private sector is tired of paying for people who risk their lives on their behalf. Rich right wingers are tired of paying for the cops and firemen who risk their lives. Rich left wingers are tired of paying for a military that they feel is needless and overbloated. Whichever side is in power....either the military or local public safety is gonna get hammered.

Last edited:

But go on liar.

QUOTE]

So...if those guys serve from 18-38, and retire........and live to age 78.......that means the military will pay and care for them for 20 years of work....and 40 years of "istting on their ass".

Should that practice continue?

Police and fireman in big liberal ghetto trash cities like NYC, Chicago, Detroit, etc have used their unions to streal millions from the local taxpayers so that those union goons parading as police and firemen make over $100,000/year in retirement checks.

So tell me about all those Veterans that make over $100,000/year from the military retirement checks.

Quit the bullshit trying to compare firemen and police to military. Military are told where to live, when, how, etc. The military in a warzone are under more danger than police and firemen back in the cozy USA. The military have higher physcial, financial, personal, etc standards to keep their jobs compared to donut eating cops and firemen.

Wow. This conversation just hit the gutter. Knew the "donut" joke wouldn't be far behind.

I wont disrespect our military by responding harshly. However....I bet you'd be shocked if you compared police deaths and military deaths yearly over the last 20-30 years: Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP)

And...CALEA (The Commission or Accreditation of Law Enforcement Agencies) the national standard check for PD's.....requires a minimum 2 yr/Associates Degree just to be an entry level, no-stripe slick sleave cop, and requires a 4 year degree to be a SGT, and recommends a Masters or above to be a LT or higher. What was that about education standards?

Look, this issue is a simple one.

They pay for tricare prime, the goverment has decided its too expensive to offer tricare prime to people who live more than 40 miles away from a facility. Half of those people already choose to have standard, now the rest will be transitioned to standard.

This was decided back in 07, and according to the article, isnt likely to be opposed by congress.

Dumbfuck....the Federal Govt has a need for people to be willing to die, so there needs to be carrot at the end of the stick.

If you treat people being shot and killed in the military like some Burger King job, then you will lose thousands from the military then need to surrender parts of the world to Iran/Russi/China or hold a non-volunteer draft to man the military.

You act as if someone moving their family around 20 years of their life to random locations and now going to places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Horn of Africa, etc to possibly die is the same as some person that joined the police department in bumfuck Mississippi and lives in the same house until he gets his 20 year police retirement.

You are a piece of shit.

But go on liar.

QUOTE]

So...if those guys serve from 18-38, and retire........and live to age 78.......that means the military will pay and care for them for 20 years of work....and 40 years of "istting on their ass".

Should that practice continue?

Last edited:
Do you want to compare the number of dead and major wounded military to police going back to the start of this country????

I don't recall many police that have their legs blown off by IEDs and are just happy to be alive.

The police don't take on missiles, IEDs, bombs, troop formations, etc. Getting into a shootout at the 7-11 isn't Iraq, you piece of shit.

Quit the bullshit trying to compare firemen and police to military. Military are told where to live, when, how, etc. The military in a warzone are under more danger than police and firemen back in the cozy USA. The military have higher physcial, financial, personal, etc standards to keep their jobs compared to donut eating cops and firemen.

Wow. This conversation just hit the gutter. Knew the "donut" joke wouldn't be far behind.

I wont disrespect our military by responding harshly. However....I bet you'd be shocked if you compared police deaths and military deaths yearly over the last 20-30 years: Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP)

And...CALEA (The Commission or Accreditation of Law Enforcement Agencies) the national standard check for PD's.....requires a minimum 2 yr/Associates Degree just to be an entry level, no-stripe slick sleave cop, and requires a 4 year degree to be a SGT, and recommends a Masters or above to be a LT or higher. What was that about education standards?

Quit the bullshit trying to compare firemen and police to military. Military are told where to live, when, how, etc. The military in a warzone are under more danger than police and firemen back in the cozy USA. The military have higher physical, financial, personal, etc standards to keep their jobs compared to donut eating cops and firemen.

[/QUOTE]

In 2012....

286 US troops killed in Afghanistan out of about 1.5 million US military members
108 cops killed (down about 30% from 2011) out of about 800,000 US cops.

By %, the two jobs are obviously very dangerous. Obviously, being a Mayberr cop vs an LAPD cop is different....just like being a SEAL or Infantry is different than being a cook or dentist in the military.

Get over yourself.

Do you want to compare the number of dead and major wounded military to police going back to the start of this country????

I don't recall many police that have their legs blown off by IEDs and are just happy to be alive.

The police don't take on missiles, IEDs, bombs, troop formations, etc. Getting into a shootout at the 7-11 isn't Iraq, you piece of shit.
[/QUOTE]

Is a soldier hit by an AK47 round in Baghdad any more hurt than a cop hit by an AK47 round in LA?

Hey dbag, Im not trying to make a "whose better" or more deserving argument. We have foreign and domestic threats. And men to protect us from both. They both deserve more than they get. And they both are getting fucked by politicians.

But..speaking of the 7-11....nah, nevermind. You aren't mentally ready to have a grown up conversation.

171,000 Retirees Likely To Lose Tricare Prime

171,000 Retirees Likely To Lose Tricare Prime

171,000 Retirees Likely To Lose TRICARE Prime Option

With the presidential election over, Defense officials are expected to announce soon that military retirees and their dependents living more than 40 miles from a military treatment facility or base closure site will lose access to TRICARE Prime, the military's managed care option.

These beneficiaries would be expected to shift to TRICARE Standard, their fee-for-service insurance option, which would mean an increase in out-of-pocket costs for beneficiaries who are frequent users of health services.

A total of 171,000 retirees and dependents are expected to have to shift coverage when remote Prime networks go away. Tentative plans are for this to occur April 1 in the West Region, which would coincide with UnitedHealth Military and Veterans Services taking over the region's support contract from TriWest Healthcare Alliance after 16 years.

Aren't these the same people the CONS have been calling "takers" because they're part of the 47%? :eusa_eh:

Yep.

Dumbfuck...there are people that die in training in the military. Airplanes crash, tanks roll over, etc and people die away from the "news."

Don't even go near a military base and claim you have a tougher, more dangerous job because you will get your ass kicked.

The Governor when he loses control of a city....calls the National Guard because the police have failed and can't bring the firepower...enough said.

In 2012....

286 US troops killed in Afghanistan out of about 1.5 million US military members
108 cops killed (down about 30% from 2011) out of about 800,000 US cops.

By %, the two jobs are obviously very dangerous. Obviously, being a Mayberr cop vs an LAPD cop is different....just like being a SEAL or Infantry is different than being a cook or dentist in the military.

Get over yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back