And there Obama does it again> XXXX the retirees of the military

My dad and I protected scum like you from evil people around the world when in fact you are evil too....ironic.

We volunteered for the military, he did during Vietnam and I did in the early 90s while in college. We did over 40 years protecting scum like you.

You would not call me a freeloader to my face because you would be missing your face afterwards.

Tomorrow is Veteran's Day....so I recommend you go find some ceremony of Vets and tell them they freeloaders.....

Shut the fuck up.

I've been part of the military my entire life as a military dependent and in the military, you stupid piece of shit.

Don't tell me about the military family.

You don't know anything about me and apparently don't know that many military retirees ARE part of the 47%. Get yourself educated. A.) The entire 47% aren't welfare recipients and B.) I'm part of the 53%, thank you.

So basically....you've lived your entire life off government paychecks and care, and will continue to do so for the rest of your life...........and are voting for a party that calls for smaller government and campaigns against the idea of government dependency.

The irony runs deep.

Last edited:
It is obvious that bripat talking hate here, folks, and cannot hope to represent the good and patriotic portion of the GOP.

You don't know anything about me and apparently don't know that many military retirees ARE part of the 47%. Get yourself educated. A.) The entire 47% aren't welfare recipients and B.) I'm part of the 53%, thank you.

We know you're a useless tick on the ass of society.

You're a liberal scumbag parading here as a GOPer to cause trouble....get lost, you add nothing here.

GoneBezerk is only talking hate here, folks.

In no way does he represent the good and patriotic portion of the GOP.

Shut the fuck up.

I've been part of the military my entire life as a military dependent and in the military, you stupid piece of shit.

So basically....you've lived your entire life off government paychecks and care, and will continue to do so for the rest of your life...........and are voting for a party that calls for smaller government and campaigns against the idea of government dependency.

The irony runs deep.

The military is a legitimate function of the government specifically mentioned in the Constitution. Sending checks to useless parasites like you isn't.

My dad and I protected scum like you from evil people around the world when in fact you are evil too....ironic.

We volunteered for the military, he did during Vietnam and I did in the early 90s while in college. We did over 40 years protecting scum like you.

You would not call me a freeloader to my face because you would be missing your face afterwards.

Shut the fuck up.

The irony runs deep.

Top posting gets confusing. I'm not sure who's saying what anymore. When did we switch from bottom posting? :eusa_eh:

I am a party leader in the GOP, a decorated veteran, a businessman of solid success, an employer of many, a good grandfather and father and son and brother, and an honorable individual.

You in no way represent the good portion of the GOP.

Step off, loser, until you clean your hate up.

You're a liberal scumbag parading here as a GOPer to cause trouble....get lost, you add nothing here.

Shut the fuck up.

You're a lying sack of shit.

I am a party leader in the GOP, a decorated veteran, a businessman of solid success, an employer of many, a good grandfather and father and son and brother, and an honorable individual.

You in no way represent the good portion of the GOP.

Step off, loser, until you clean your hate up.

bripat and Gone Bezerk are not representative of that what is good for the GOP.

Their hate is evil, and until they change, they have nothing worthwhile to offer.

The hatred of bripat and Gone Bezerk are obvious, and the lies are patently obvious.

They do not represent that which is the good of the GOP, and we are getting rid of the hate.

Change, losers, to winners, or leave quietly.

JaketheFake caught on video....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70]Let the hate flow through you - YouTube[/ame]

No, you are part of the 47% that Romney was talking about. Your starting to believe your own parites propaganda, Romney was speaking about the 47% of voters who were not going to vote for him no matter what and there was no reason to waste resources on them. Spin and lies don't alter the truth, most with half a brain know this.

Spin?!?! He talks about the 47% that are dependent on government and pay no income taxes. Neither of which is me. Then he insults many of the 47% who don't pay income taxes and would normally have voted for him by saying they feel "entitled". Don't believe me? It's all there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqHERTcytI]Mitt Romney in video: 47 percent of Americans 'Believe they are Victims' and feel 'Entitled' - YouTube[/ame]

Yep, he said it in the exact context I stated.

Do you, OKTexas, believe that I, a veteran of many years active duty, did not earn my VA medical care until the day I die?

Do you think the seniors on social security and medicare do not deserve what they have earned?

Do you believe we should not take care of ill, lame, and the crazy?

If you say "no, I do not" to any of the above, you are not the type of people the GOP wants.

Period.

Do you, OKTexas, believe that I, a veteran of many years active duty, did not earn my VA medical care until the day I die?

Do you think the seniors on social security and medicare do not deserve what they have earned?

Do you believe we should not take care of ill, lame, and the crazy?

If you say "no, I do not" to any of the above, you are not the type of people the GOP wants.

Period.

I think you need to go to the first page of this thread and read my post, then I wait on your apology.

You need to apologize for not pointing out (1) this was set up, began, and continued during the Bush years, and (2) and for suggesting the 171,000 will not have care.

You are lying for base purposes.

You need to apologize to the people of America and particularly the good people in the GOP who do not want you to associate your hatred with the party.

You are not worthy to be Republican.

You need to apologize for not pointing out (1) this was set up, began, and continued during the Bush years, and (2) and for suggesting the 171,000 will not have care.

You are lying for base purposes.

You need to apologize to the people of America and particularly the good people in the GOP who do not want you to associate your hatred with the party.

You are not worthy to be Republican.

I see you didn't bother to go back and read the post, so fuck off till you do.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you. And I spent years protecting US citizens from dirtbags and evil people also...only in a different uniform. I volunteered for that..also. Actually took a round in the knee, which is why I dont work that job anymore.

But....you're saying if I challenged you an a verbal debate..like we're having..you would physically assault me, thus, committing a crime? Thought you said your group had higher personal standards than mine?? Because I would never commit an assault on someone for something they said.

Soundwaves dont offend me. You should toughen up champ.

Forum List

Back