And there Obama does it again> XXXX the retirees of the military

You are jealous because military retirees showed up at your police/fire department and do your job now with a military retirement check coming in too.

Shut the fuck up, it's your fault you didn't join the military.

Do you want to compare the number of dead and major wounded military to police going back to the start of this country????

I don't recall many police that have their legs blown off by IEDs and are just happy to be alive.

The police don't take on missiles, IEDs, bombs, troop formations, etc. Getting into a shootout at the 7-11 isn't Iraq, you piece of shit.

Is a soldier hit by an AK47 round in Baghdad any more hurt than a cop hit by an AK47 round in LA?

Hey dbag, Im not trying to make a "whose better" or more deserving argument. We have foreign and domestic threats. And men to protect us from both. They both deserve more than they get. And they both are getting fucked by politicians.

But..speaking of the 7-11....nah, nevermind. You aren't mentally ready to have a grown up conversation.[/QUOTE]

Do you want to compare the number of dead and major wounded military to police going back to the start of this country????

I don't recall many police that have their legs blown off by IEDs and are just happy to be alive.

The police don't take on missiles, IEDs, bombs, troop formations, etc. Getting into a shootout at the 7-11 isn't Iraq, you piece of shit.
[/QUOTE]

Ok....just for a grown up conversation:

From 2001-2012 (years since 9-11 and during the 2 wars):

US police deaths, out of appx 800,000 cops: 1,990 (Search for a Fallen Officer)
US military deaths in Iraq/Afghanistan out of 1.5 million military members: 2150 (iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan)

So....by raw numbers....a random US cop had a better chance of being killed on duty than a random member of the US military from 2001-2012.

I salute them ALL for protecting us. So should you.

But their pensions, care and pay are ALL going to be cut.

Dumbfuck...there are people that die in training in the military. Airplanes crash, tanks roll over, etc and people die away from the "news."

Don't even go near a military base and claim you have a tougher, more dangerous job because you will get your ass kicked.

The Governor when he loses control of a city....calls the National Guard because the police have failed and can't bring the firepower...enough said.

In 2012....

286 US troops killed in Afghanistan out of about 1.5 million US military members
108 cops killed (down about 30% from 2011) out of about 800,000 US cops.

By %, the two jobs are obviously very dangerous. Obviously, being a Mayberr cop vs an LAPD cop is different....just like being a SEAL or Infantry is different than being a cook or dentist in the military.

Get over yourself.

From 2001-2012 (years since 9-11 and during the 2 wars):

US police deaths, out of appx 800,000 cops: 1,990 (Search for a Fallen Officer)
US military deaths in Iraq/Afghanistan out of 1.5 million military members: 2150 (iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan)

So....by raw numbers....a random US cop had a better chance of being killed on duty than a random member of the US military from 2001-2012.

I salute them ALL for protecting us. So should you.

But their pensions, care and pay are ALL going to be cut.

171,000 Retirees Likely To Lose Tricare Prime

171,000 Retirees Likely To Lose Tricare Prime

Aren't these the same people the CONS have been calling "takers" because they're part of the 47%? :eusa_eh:

Yep.

And also why I left the right wing, and never going back, because of the outright disrespect they show for government employees who risk their lives.

The Dems are wrong for going after military retirement and benefits. 100% wrong.

When our nation stops taking extra care of the people who risk their lives for others, then we are headed down a selfish, hopeless path, imo.

[/QUOTE]

You'd have to go back pretty far. The "New York Sheriffs Dept" was founded in 1626. Philadelphia PD was founded in 1751.

Pretty sure they're older than the USA itself.

When the NYC police department loses their cushy retirement benefits because the city is bankrupt....it is not my problem since I don't live in NYC and had nothing to do with it.

When the US military have their benefits slashed and the national security of this country is at risk....then it is my problem.

Police and fireman are on a lower run in importance in this country than the military outside someone's local departments.

Also, most Americans understand police and fire departments are political hires in many places. You don't get the good police or fireman job unless Bubba in town or the union likes you. So most Americans don't feel sorry for these "private" clubs losing benefits once they realize those union clubs are gutting the city budget by white collar crimes that are protected by those getting the benefits.

Last edited:
Strange...I don't see you bitching about Democraps in Congress, think tanks, the media, etc pushing for DoD cuts that affect the military and Vets.

Many liberals from my undergrad liberal alma mater tell me I don't deserve nice retirement benefits because of the military, it really isn't a "job" according to them.....but of course you agree with them.

You see dumbfuck....Romney would only harm the military and Vets if it is the last thing he can do to save the country financially, whereas your black messiah IS cutting military and Vet benefits to give out more welfare goodies and Obamcare looming next year because he is anti-military and sees more votes in the welfare crowd than in the few Democraps in the military.

I'm ok with that. Unless the veteran in question is seeking treating for a war wound.

It's very clear that you have no idea what 20+ years in the military can do to a body. But thats ok, we do it so you don't have to.

Exactly...hearing, knees, shoulders...etc.

Last edited:
Idiot....most military and vets voted for Romney. His comment didn't affect them because most of them know he was talking about trash like you living off the system.

Most military vets understand hurting rich people that own companies isn't good for their job opportunities outside the military because companies downsizing typically lay off the newer employees which are the military guys that showed up in their 30s and 40s compared to people like you with 10-20 years in the company.

Yes they are. Don't lie again.

No again.

I think that cost Romney a lot of votes. He dissed a lot on his own natural constituency and they either stayed home or voted for Obama. Many retirees ARE part of the 47%. I don't see where miltary retiress would be any different. Maybe you could give an explanation beyond NO? :eusa_whistle:

Idiot....most military and vets voted for Romney. His comment didn't affect them because most of them know he was talking about trash like you living off the system.

Most military vets understand hurting rich people that own companies isn't good for their job opportunities outside the military because companies downsizing typically lay off the newer employees which are the military guys that showed up in their 30s and 40s compared to people like you with 10-20 years in the company.

Yes they are. Don't lie again.

I think that cost Romney a lot of votes. He dissed a lot on his own natural constituency and they either stayed home or voted for Obama. Many retirees ARE part of the 47%. I don't see where miltary retiress would be any different. Maybe you could give an explanation beyond NO? :eusa_whistle:

You don't know anything about me and apparently don't know that many military retirees ARE part of the 47%. Get yourself educated. A.) The entire 47% aren't welfare recipients and B.) I'm part of the 53%, thank you.

You don't know anything about me and apparently don't know that many military retirees ARE part of the 47%. Get yourself educated. A.) The entire 47% aren't welfare recipients and B.) I'm part of the 53%, thank you.

No, you are part of the 47% that Romney was talking about. Your starting to believe your own parites propaganda, Romney was speaking about the 47% of voters who were not going to vote for him no matter what and there was no reason to waste resources on them. Spin and lies don't alter the truth, most with half a brain know this.

OkTexas is only talking hate here, folks.

In no way does OKT represent the good and patriotic portion of the GOP.

Shut the fuck up.

I've been part of the military my entire life as a military dependent and in the military, you stupid piece of shit.

Don't tell me about the military family.

No, you are part of the 47% that Romney was talking about. Your starting to believe your own parites propaganda, Romney was speaking about the 47% of voters who were not going to vote for him no matter what and there was no reason to waste resources on them. Spin and lies don't alter the truth, most with half a brain know this.

Spin?!?! He talks about the 47% that are dependent on government and pay no income taxes. Neither of which is me. Then he insults many of the 47% who don't pay income taxes and would normally have voted for him by saying they feel "entitled". Don't believe me? It's all there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqHERTcytI]Mitt Romney in video: 47 percent of Americans 'Believe they are Victims' and feel 'Entitled' - YouTube[/ame]

GoneBezerk is only talking hate here, folks.

In no way does he represent the good and patriotic portion of the GOP.

Shut the fuck up.

I've been part of the military my entire life as a military dependent and in the military, you stupid piece of shit.

Last edited:
which would mean an increase in out-of-pocket costs for beneficiaries who are frequent users of health services.

side-kick Ryan approves of this add and will be sending them their voucher forms to be filled out immediately ...

Whereas the Democrats approve of money for nothing and chicks for free.

Shut the fuck up.

So basically....you've lived your entire life off government paychecks and care, and will continue to do so for the rest of your life...........and are voting for a party that calls for smaller government and campaigns against the idea of government dependency.

The irony runs deep.

We know you're a useless tick on the ass of society.

Forum List

Back