And there Obama does it again> XXXX the retirees of the military

I am more than a decade older than you.

So you went to basic late in life, a decade after high school, normally an indication that a person has failed up to that point in a professional occupation.

Good for you. You are going to work extra hard to catch up, but you have done well to this point.

Keep it up, s0n.
Affirmation from a 20-year-old Obama bootlicker really doesn't do a lot for me, boy. :lmao:

:lol: Can't keep up, can you?

I wish you the best in your second career and do as well as I have. It has been something else, and the army years were fundamental in my my success.

Your AF career should help as well, if you will but keep the discipline.

I am more than a decade older than you.

So you went to basic late in life, a decade after high school, normally an indication that a person has failed up to that point in a professional occupation.

Good for you. You are going to work extra hard to catch up, but you have done well to this point.

Keep it up, s0n.
Affirmation from a 20-year-old Obama bootlicker really doesn't do a lot for me, boy. :lmao:

:lol: Can't keep up, can you?

I wish you the best in your second career and do as well as I have. It has been something else, and the army years were fundamental in my my success.

Your AF career should help as well, if you will but keep the discipline.]
You just don't get it, boy. But that's only because you're not very bright.

Anyone can say anything on the internet. Your claims simply aren't credible.

Run along now, boy. Bedtime.

You do know, s0n, our GOP developed this program sometime ago with phased-in steps?

You are right, we need to phase it out and blame both parties for making veterans pay for what they incurred on our behalf.

Do you think the government is entitled to break its promises to veterans who served our country?

Certainly not, considering I'm a veteran.

The left, however, seems to have no problem with it.

No one is talking about forcing medical costs for wounds received in battle

Costs are soaring because healthcare is given by the profit crazed private sector.

There aren't any govt hospitals...because the right says that is communist.

So, you either pay out the ass, or, roll the dice at a University hospital with students caring for you haha!

You can't handle the truth, so thus so much for you, daveman. :lol:

I am successful, you aren't, yet. Tuff that.

Hope for you, s0n: you just retired a year or so ago and you have 31 years to catch up with me. Go for it.
You're 80 years old?

I turned 28 in Basic, child. I turn 50 in February. :lol:[/QUOTE]

So Fakey is a senile old coot. Now I know the reason for his imbecile gibberish.

We need to demand that Obama and all politicians be forced to participate in Obamacare. If it's not good enough for those sleazy pieces of shit, it's not good enough for the rest of us. Military do far more to earn the measley benefits they get, yet congress can sleep through their terms and still receive lifetime benefits. The first cuts should be made to their benefits, not our troops.

We need to demand that Obama and all politicians be forced to participate in Obamacare. If it's not good enough for those sleazy pieces of shit, it's not good enough for the rest of us. Military do far more to earn the measley benefits they get, yet congress can sleep through their terms and still receive lifetime benefits. The first cuts should be made to their benefits, not our troops.

you didnt read the article huh? it shows

171,000 Retirees Likely To Lose Tricare Prime

171,000 Retirees Likely To Lose Tricare Prime

171,000 Retirees Likely To Lose TRICARE Prime Option

With the presidential election over, Defense officials are expected to announce soon that military retirees and their dependents living more than 40 miles from a military treatment facility or base closure site will lose access to TRICARE Prime, the military's managed care option.

These beneficiaries would be expected to shift to TRICARE Standard, their fee-for-service insurance option, which would mean an increase in out-of-pocket costs for beneficiaries who are frequent users of health services.

A total of 171,000 retirees and dependents are expected to have to shift coverage when remote Prime networks go away. Tentative plans are for this to occur April 1 in the West Region, which would coincide with UnitedHealth Military and Veterans Services taking over the region's support contract from TriWest Healthcare Alliance after 16 years.

Figures.... Everyone will be moving to Obamacare eventually

The politicians will be the last to switch, they'll have connections where they will get the best care while the rest of us are stuck with federal government rationed care:mad:

you didnt read the article huh? it shows

Let me ask you point blank. Do you think Obama and congress should settle for the same kind of healthcare they are imposing on the rest of us?

I know the cost of Tricare for retired military is set to triple and that's just the beginning. Congress exempted themselves from Obamacare and it's reasonable to ask why. If they don't think it's good enough for them, then it's not good enough for anyone.

The dupes that want "Obamacare" should be paying attention. As Tricare (medical treatment by the gov't for military and retirees) goes, so will Obamacare. Wonder how many people will be sent home from hospitals "with a pill" next year?

Hey, that's what we did with privatization and elder care.

Hey, that's what we did with privatization and mental health care.

The whole system of government and entitlements need to be reworked, and Boehner says that Obamacare is the law of the land.

Congress exempted themselves from Obamacare and it's reasonable to ask why. If they don't think it's good enough for them, then it's not good enough for anyone.

This is what comes from living in the Fox bubble.

Congress is NOT exempt from the ACA. In FACT, (and I know those have a liberal bias so I apologize in advance) Congress is required to purchase their health care from the exchange.

So, here’s the real deal –As things currently stand, Members of Congress and their staff, until 2014, will continue to participate in the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP). This program, considered among the best in the nation, allows federal employees- including Members of Congress and their staff- to choose from a wide range of health plans and select the one that best suits their needs. Note that the current plan is neither ‘government’ insurance, ‘free’ insurance nor any other sort of sweet deal that the public has been led to believe is the case. The federal employee’s program involves private insurance policies with premiums, deductibles, co-pays, etc.

Here’s the surprise – come 2014, when the lion’s share of the ACA provisions come on line, Members of Congress and their staff will be required to buy their health insurance on an exchange. In fact, their choices will be even more limited than our own. While it is expected that some 24 million people will elect to purchase their health care policy on a state run exchange, we are not required by law to do so. Members of Congress and their staff, however, must buy their insurance in this way.​

Congress Exempted From Obamacare?

Let me clue you in on a little something...Sean Hannity isn't a newscaster.

Forum List

Back