...and still no russian connection

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png

I'm sorry, where is Hilary selling uranium to the Russians on this list?
… And don't forget the Clinton sex trafficking ring.

As long as you keep making that accusation, nobody will forget your claim, but you should know by now that nobody but crazies believe it.

Crazies?

The Clinton Foundation received millions from investors as Putin took over 20% of US uranium deposits

The real Russian scandal involved Hillary's dealing with her Clinton Foundation and the Russians obtaining uranium. However, you will never see anyone investigate this nor will you ever see the press pursue it as much as you see them attacking Trump today.

One thing at a time. What does that link have to do with the crazy " sex trafficking ring " I was responding to? I'll get to your next crazy claim in a minute.

I realize that anyone suggesting that there is any corruption within the DNC is sheer insanity but conspiracies about the GOP are always 100% true.

Sorry bout that.

The irony here is that the whole Trump Russian scandal revolves around the Russians simply showing the world the truth about what Dims are saying in their e-mails, as where Hillary was actually arming the Russians with uranium.

How do you know they are no closer to the truth?

If there was even a hint of any Russia anything going on Democrats would have the pitch forks out and the megalomaniac Comey would have had a press conference if not multiple ones by now

Your links are people who are businessmen, who do business all over the world...who also do business in Russia......

That is what you have? Really?

I am pretty sure Rex Tillerson did work with Micronesia........is there also a link to Micronesia influencing our election?

You guys are screwed in the head....

The direct links........hilary is secretary of state--putin controlled energy companies give money to clinton foundation and pay for the rapist, bill clinton to give speeches in Russia at twice his asking rate----putin gets 20% of our uranium.......

john podesta---hilary's campaign chairman---does business with Russian companies under putin's control---putin gets 20% of our uranium......

Direct links......to a then sitting Secretary of STate.......

Will one of the Lefties posting here please explain in a paragraph or two EXACTLY what they think was done here?

For the sake of discussion, we can assume that (a) "The Russians" wanted Trump to win the election, and (b) "people associated with the Trump campaign" also wanted Trump to win, and (c) there were some direct communications between "people associated with the Trump campaign" and "The Russians" during the campaign.

Now knock yourself out.

Please explain the crimes you expect to be uncovered once everything is on the table.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Eric said the company wasn't relying on American banks for the funding because American banks had been reluctant to put money into golf courses after the recession.

"We have all the funding we need out of Russia," Eric reportedly said.
Eric Trump: 'We have all the funding we need out of Russia' for Trump golf courses

Stop with the "no Russian ties" already. Republicans are bigger liars than the Trumps. Or are they? Ties are ties. You can't pick and choose them. Either they are ties or they don't exist and frankly, I believe the Trump sons.

I'm sorry, where is Hilary selling uranium to the Russians on this list?
… And don't forget the Clinton sex trafficking ring.

As long as you keep making that accusation, nobody will forget your claim, but you should know by now that nobody but crazies believe it.

Crazies?

The Clinton Foundation received millions from investors as Putin took over 20% of US uranium deposits

The real Russian scandal involved Hillary's dealing with her Clinton Foundation and the Russians obtaining uranium. However, you will never see anyone investigate this nor will you ever see the press pursue it as much as you see them attacking Trump today.

One thing at a time. What does that link have to do with the crazy " sex trafficking ring " I was responding to? I'll get to your next crazy claim in a minute.

I realize that anyone suggesting that there is any corruption within the DNC is sheer insanity but conspiracies about the GOP are always 100% true.

Sorry bout that.

The irony here is that the whole Trump Russian scandal revolves around the Russians simply showing the world the truth about what Dims are saying in their e-mails, as where Hillary was actually arming the Russians with uranium.
Hillary was arming the Russians with uranium? Where did you get that? From Uranus?

The uranium deal was done through the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for obvious reasons. Did you get the word "obvious"?

And uranium mined in this country is only sold IN THIS COUNTRY. Again, for obvious reasons.

I hate it when Republicans practice "tardation". They should spend more time on "facts" and less time practicing "tardation".

The evidence piles higher and higher every day and RWNJs' denials can't change that. This desperate and ridiculous hiding behind lies about Hillary are proof of two things - one is that the RWNJs are desperate to get away from the truth and two, that they really don't care WHAT is done. They only care who does it.

The trumpkins are willfully ignorant. That's their choice.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Eric said the company wasn't relying on American banks for the funding because American banks had been reluctant to put money into golf courses after the recession.

"We have all the funding we need out of Russia," Eric reportedly said.
Eric Trump: 'We have all the funding we need out of Russia' for Trump golf courses

Stop with the "no Russian ties" already. Republicans are bigger liars than the Trumps. Or are they? Ties are ties. You can't pick and choose them. Either they are ties or they don't exist and frankly, I believe the Trump sons.

Pretty funny that RWNJs are saying his sons lied.

Trump himself said he has a relationship with Putin. His daughter was photographed with Putin's girlfriend. Trump said he fired Comey in hopes people would forget about Russia.

Then there was the sneaky, secret meeting in the Oval Office where trump invited Russian press photographer but not American.

Will one of the Lefties posting here please explain in a paragraph or two EXACTLY what they think was done here?

For the sake of discussion, we can assume that (a) "The Russians" wanted Trump to win the election, and (b) "people associated with the Trump campaign" also wanted Trump to win, and (c) there were some direct communications between "people associated with the Trump campaign" and "The Russians" during the campaign.

Now knock yourself out.

Please explain the crimes you expect to be uncovered once everything is on the table.

Ridiculous.

There's more than enough reason for an independent investigation but why on earth would anyone GUESS what the result would.

You RWNJs like to make up lies but the left relies on facts.

The connections per se have been proven, your denial notwithstanding.
Not according to Diane Feinstein, Joe Manchin, Maxine Waters and James Clapper, who have all said they have seen no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

The word in the thread title is 'connection'.
Which is the wrong word to use. If that's all we're talking about, there are a heck of a lot of democrats with "connection" to Russians as well. What everyone is like all worked up about and stuff is whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign (no one is even bothering to accuse Trump himself any more) and the Russian government to throw the election. Of that, there continues to be no evidence.

But we all knew that.

Investigations are what happen where there reasonable belief that crimes may have been committed based on information already available.

The GOP thought Benghazi was worth 4 years of investigating.

There's a LOT more to this but, funny thing is, the right wants it to go away.

The connections per se have been proven, your denial notwithstanding.
Not according to Diane Feinstein, Joe Manchin, Maxine Waters and James Clapper, who have all said they have seen no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

The word in the thread title is 'connection'.
Which is the wrong word to use. If that's all we're talking about, there are a heck of a lot of democrats with "connection" to Russians as well. What everyone is like all worked up about and stuff is whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign (no one is even bothering to accuse Trump himself any more) and the Russian government to throw the election. Of that, there continues to be no evidence.

But we all knew that.

Investigations are what happen where there reasonable belief that crimes may have been committed based on information already available.

The GOP thought Benghazi was worth 4 years of investigating.

There's a LOT more to this but, funny thing is, the right wants it to go away.

no, you're wrong. we want you to post up the evidence that something was done wrong. so go ahead and post up what the reason is for the investigations? go!!!

Cause no one is investigating.

Forum List

Back