Who gave Trump the MONEY?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Chubb Insurance, who today posted the Appeal Bond for Trump in the amount of $92 M has a large footprint in Russia.

1710015141206.png

I honestly don't know if this is true. However, it's the closest thing I've found that says where Trump got the money. Is there really a Russian connection? I welcome any additional factual information. What do you think?

Here is another source I just found which also mentions Russia:

Last edited:
Chubb Insurance, who today posted the Appeal Bond for Trump in the amount of $92 M has a large footprint in Russia.

View attachment 914765

I honestly don't know if this is true. However, it's the closest thing I've found that says where Trump got the money. Is there really a Russian connection? I welcome any additional factual information. What do you think?

Those of use that do not want to see FPOTUS#45 anywhere near the Oval Office again need to make sure we present accurate information.

Chubb an an international corporate entity with offices around the world, just because there is a office in Russia doesn't make it a Russian company.

Now pointing out that FPOTUS#45 appointed Chubb’s chairman and CEO, Evan Greenberg, to a high trade position in his administration in 2018 would be accurate. Doesn't make a difference about the bond, but it would be accurate.

WW

Last edited:

View attachment 914765

Screenshot_20240309-144555-334.png

Those of use that do not want to see FPOTUS#45 anywhere near the Oval Office again need to make sure we present accurate information.

Chubb an an international corporate entity with offices around the world, just because there is a office in Russia doesn't make it a Russian company.

WW
You see the type of people you're allying yourself with...right?

View attachment 914765

^^Industrial grade TDS🤪

View attachment 914765

Come on now, at least half-assed try to tell some truth: Our History | Chubb

View attachment 914765

1710022980615.png

View attachment 914765

Doesn’t matter who gave Trump the money. The check had “loan” written in the memo line.

View attachment 914765

Don't matter, it's Carrolls money now.

If it's trump's money he'll be out 90+million
If it's someone stupid enough to back Trump then that fool will be out $90+M and Trump will be stick with a $45M tax bill.

Forum List

Back