...and still no russian connection

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png
Where is the beef?

You asked for connections, you got them.
Allegedly I think is what you got there…

All of those connections are facts. Fact. lol
No, there are no facts that provide evidence of any connection between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. These "connections" are simply with Russians, but not with the Russian government.

I'm sorry, where is Hilary selling uranium to the Russians on this list?
… And don't forget the Clinton sex trafficking ring.

lol, and now the desperate Rustic tries to hijack his own thread!!!

Classic messageboard stumblefuckery.
You missed my point, the Clintons are above the law.

Bill Clinton was impeached you idiot. He faced the full force of federal law.

The connections per se have been proven, your denial notwithstanding.
Not according to Diane Feinstein, Joe Manchin, Maxine Waters and James Clapper, who have all said they have seen no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

The word in the thread title is 'connection'.
Which is the wrong word to use. If that's all we're talking about, there are a heck of a lot of democrats with "connection" to Russians as well. What everyone is like all worked up about and stuff is whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign (no one is even bothering to accuse Trump himself any more) and the Russian government to throw the election. Of that, there continues to be no evidence.

But we all knew that.

Investigations are what happen where there reasonable belief that crimes may have been committed based on information already available.

The GOP thought Benghazi was worth 4 years of investigating.
Which does nothing to contradict anything I said.

No, there are no facts that provide evidence of any connection between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. These "connections" are simply with Russians, but not with the Russian government.

Even if true that is a distinction without a difference.

I is confounded-----how did all these snap-shots and arrows INFLUENCE
my vote? I get lots of mysterious telephone calls-------some tell me
to vote for this or that person in local elections--------I ignore them.-----I
received nothing in RUSSIAN-----not even a Russian accent------no one
offered me a free bottle of vodka (DAMN-IT)

The connections per se have been proven, your denial notwithstanding.
Not according to Diane Feinstein, Joe Manchin, Maxine Waters and James Clapper, who have all said they have seen no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

The word in the thread title is 'connection'.
Which is the wrong word to use. If that's all we're talking about, there are a heck of a lot of democrats with "connection" to Russians as well. What everyone is like all worked up about and stuff is whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign (no one is even bothering to accuse Trump himself any more) and the Russian government to throw the election. Of that, there continues to be no evidence.

But we all knew that.

Investigations are what happen where there reasonable belief that crimes may have been committed based on information already available.

But according to Feinstein, Manchin, Waters and Clapper after three Congressional investigations and a year long FBI investigation there are no facts to support the notion that any crimes have committed.

Where is the beef?

So you think it is ok for the FBI to continue investigations without any reasonable basis for believing a crime was committed.

So you think it is ok for the FBI to continue investigations without any reasonable basis for believing a crime was committed.

You mean like all those Benghazi investigations?

As long as you keep making that accusation, nobody will forget your claim, but you should know by now that nobody but crazies believe it.

Crazies?

The Clinton Foundation received millions from investors as Putin took over 20% of US uranium deposits

The real Russian scandal involved Hillary's dealing with her Clinton Foundation and the Russians obtaining uranium. However, you will never see anyone investigate this nor will you ever see the press pursue it as much as you see them attacking Trump today.

lol, and now the desperate Rustic tries to hijack his own thread!!!

Classic messageboard stumblefuckery.
You missed my point, the Clintons are above the law.

Bill Clinton was impeached you idiot. He faced the full force of federal law.

.....and remained in place as President of the United States as his wife also did the same.

Some force of the law that was.

You are missing an important difference. After 10 months there was evidence of a crime. Hell after 30 seconds of investigating there was evidence of a crime with Hillary's emails.

After 10 months they are no closer to "the truth". So how long does the investigation have to go on for before Democrats will let it go? 1 year, 4 years, 8 years?

As long as you keep making that accusation, nobody will forget your claim, but you should know by now that nobody but crazies believe it.

Crazies?

The Clinton Foundation received millions from investors as Putin took over 20% of US uranium deposits

The real Russian scandal involved Hillary's dealing with her Clinton Foundation and the Russians obtaining uranium. However, you will never see anyone investigate this nor will you ever see the press pursue it as much as you see them attacking Trump today.

One thing at a time. What does that link have to do with the crazy " sex trafficking ring " I was responding to? I'll get to your next crazy claim in a minute.

You are missing an important difference. After 10 months there was evidence of a crime. Hell after 30 seconds of investigating there was evidence of a crime with Hillary's emails.

After 10 months they are no closer to "the truth". So how long does the investigation have to go on for before Democrats will let it go? 1 year, 4 years, 8 years?

3 emails that had a small c on them don't hold a match stick to Treason, Obstruction and Lies. Democrats are going to ride this one to hell and back when they take over in 2018. That's if Trump isn't impeached first.

In this video--Shep Smith goes a little into the phone calls. Not only to the Russian ambassador but also Russian intelligence agents.

5 TIMES they denied they had any contact with Russians.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Last edited:

How do you know they are no closer to the truth?

Forum List

Back