And so the Ad-wars against Republican anti-immigration-reform stance begin.

what is it with left-wing nutjobs and how their talking points never jibe with reality??

We do have a border, and thanks for admitting you'd love a police state.

You'll have to show me proof of your claim.

You disagree deportation of millions of people and children who just want a better life to shit holes is a crime against humanity.

You're silly. Why aren't you fixing the shit holes?
A good way to improve Mexico is to end the drug war, this would actually help both countries, and we should work more closely with the government in Mexico, foreign aid is a good thing. There literally is a border, are you an idiot?

A good way to improve Mexico is to end the drug war,

Fine, build a real wall, deport 11 million illegals (at least) and end the drug war. You've got a deal.

thanks for admitting you'd love a police state.

Build a "real" wall? What's a real wall? How do you propose hunting down and deporting millions of people? How much would this cost?

Notice how those that screech about "big government spending" don't have a problem wasting hundreds of billions on a wall and deportations of millions of people.

Saving billions after they're deported isn't a problem.
*yawn*

GOP Muslim vote 2004: 14 percent

GOP Muslim vote 2008: 2.2 percent

GOP Muslim vote 2012: Too small to count.

I guess when you erroneously claim Obama is a Muslim, and say it like being a Muslim is a BAD thing, minorities notice shit like that.

A good way to improve Mexico is to end the drug war,

Fine, build a real wall, deport 11 million illegals (at least) and end the drug war. You've got a deal.

thanks for admitting you'd love a police state.

Build a "real" wall? What's a real wall? How do you propose hunting down and deporting millions of people? How much would this cost?

Build a "real" wall? What's a real wall?

A wall that prevents millions of illegals from crossing into our country.

How do you propose hunting down and deporting millions of people?

Your Alzheimer's is worsening. I'm sorry.
It's not my fault you're consistently contradicting yourself when it comes to immigrants. I asked you what a real wall is, your answer is a stupid talking point. I want details, anything, do you want land mines?

A real wall would be something like Israel built between themselves and the West Bank. It reduced suicide bombing by nearly 100%.

do you want land mines?

Not if the wall works.
Dude, we don't have suicide bombers flooding in from Mexico, and your comparison is fucking ridiculous. Oh, so if the wall doesn't work, you would be ok with land mines? Right wingers everyone.

Dude, we don't have suicide bombers flooding in from Mexico

Dude, didn't say we did.

so if the wall doesn't work, you would be ok with land mines?

If ISIS sends terrorists over the Mexican border, everybody will be ok with landmines.

I guess when you erroneously claim Obama is a Muslim, and say it like being a Muslim is a BAD thing, minorities notice shit like that.

GOOD ONE IDIOT; makes you wonder how we got the House, Senate and 31 of 50 Governorships huh??

lol

New Study Finds 57% of Immigrant Households with ...
www.numbersusa.com › ... › More Topics › Congress Watch
NumbersUSA
Only 39% of native born households with children receive welfare services. ... programs at a much higher rate than native born American households. ... Illegal immigrants generally receive benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children
Yes, we get it. You hate immigrants.

we get it; y ou lost the argument on facts and kept with your little "hate" meme

New Study Finds 57% of Immigrant Households with ...
www.numbersusa.com › ... › More Topics › Congress Watch
NumbersUSA
Only 39% of native born households with children receive welfare services. ... programs at a much higher rate than native born American households. ... Illegal immigrants generally receive benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children
Yes, we get it. You hate immigrants.

YAWN

just facts you cant deny; and arent man enough to concede..
so pull out that tiny worn-out hate card dummy!!

GOOD ONE IDIOT; makes you wonder how we got the House, Senate and 31 of 50 Governorships huh??

lol
The lowest voter turnout since WWII. That's how. That's why bigots hate it when people vote and do their best to prevent or discourage them from doing so.

In the 1940s they were deporting illegal aliens? LOL!
Moron.
What the hell are you talking about Todd? You really can't see the comparison? Beautiful.

I see the moronic comparison and I'm mocking it.
It's not a moronic comparison. Portraying all illegal immigrants as criminals and low lives? Saying they're stealing jobs? Saying they can use welfare?

It's not a moronic comparison.

Comparing something the Soviets did, moving millions from their home republics while moving in millions of ethnic Russians, cannot be compared to deporting people who illegally entered the US.

The fact that you idiots do is amusing.

Portraying all illegal immigrants as criminals and low lives?

They aren't all lowlifes, they are all criminals.
I won't call them criminals in the way you guys try to paint them.

Did they break our immigration laws?
Did they use false identities for tax and employment purposes?
What way will you call them criminals?

What the hell are you talking about Todd? You really can't see the comparison? Beautiful.

It's not a moronic comparison. Portraying all illegal immigrants as criminals and low lives? Saying they're stealing jobs? Saying they can use welfare?

Comparing something the Soviets did, moving millions from their home republics while moving in millions of ethnic Russians, cannot be compared to deporting people who illegally entered the US.

I specifically pointed out in the way you guys paint them.

Every killing of an innocent American by an illegal will wipe out millions of bought Democrat "anti-immigrant" propaganda against the Right

More fear mongering from the right

They have changed "Mexicans are coming here to work" to "Mexicans are coming here to kill and rape our women"
For many on the right more "brown people" speaking Spanish is seen as a "threat."

If millions of low skilled Norwegians were coming here illegally and straining our social services, I'd still want them gone.
How are they straining social services they can't even use in the first place since they're not citizens?

They can use all the educational and medical services they want. Did you really not know that?

lol
The lowest voter turnout since WWII. That's how. That's why bigots hate it when people vote and do their best to prevent or discourage them from doing so.

you insist in making a fool of yourself with a false narrative

your parents must be proud!

lol

Every killing of an innocent American by an illegal will wipe out millions of bought Democrat "anti-immigrant" propaganda against the Right

More fear mongering from the right

They have changed "Mexicans are coming here to work" to "Mexicans are coming here to kill and rape our women"
For many on the right more "brown people" speaking Spanish is seen as a "threat."

If millions of low skilled Norwegians were coming here illegally and straining our social services, I'd still want them gone.
How are they straining social services they can't even use in the first place since they're not citizens?

They can use all the educational and medical services they want. Did you really not know that?
So you count hospitals treating everyone regardless of socio-economic status/citizenship and school for children as a major strain? Keep hating buddy.

how are we "painting" them idiot???

And I specifically pointed out some of the laws they broke.

Forum List

Back