And so the Ad-wars against Republican anti-immigration-reform stance begin.

Every killing of an innocent American by an illegal will wipe out millions of bought Democrat "anti-immigrant" propaganda against the Right

More fear mongering from the right

They have changed "Mexicans are coming here to work" to "Mexicans are coming here to kill and rape our women"
For many on the right more "brown people" speaking Spanish is seen as a "threat."
It reminds me of the right wing anger when coke made an ad where they sung in different languages and showed different races to represent America.

YAWN.

i see a bunch of left-wing idiots basically admitting they only keep winning if large amounts of illegals to pander to the relatives of, and make legal

Every killing of an innocent American by an illegal will wipe out millions of bought Democrat "anti-immigrant" propaganda against the Right

They have changed "Mexicans are coming here to work" to "Mexicans are coming here to kill and rape our women"
For many on the right more "brown people" speaking Spanish is seen as a "threat."
That's because some of their blood might get mixed in with real American blood.

Can't have that!

It reminds me of the right wing anger when coke made an ad where they sung in different languages and showed different races to represent America.

you love everybody but your own white self idiot. lol

Can't have that!

tsk tsk tsk

pathetic

YAWN.

i see a bunch of left-wing idiots basically admitting they only keep winning if large amounts of illegals to pander to the relatives of, and make legal
Yes, folks. Narcoleptic bedowin has poked out his eyes and ruptured his ear drums in order to maintain his pathological delusion that Republicans lose minority votes "because gifts".

He refuses to see it is because right wingers speak of minorities only in negative terms.

Can't have that!

you call yourself a conservative. you're a simpleton pandering loser

You can try to deport millions of people but since that would be a crime against humanity you will have to go through me and millions of my fellow Americans to make that happen.

This country is not a police state and if you want to turn it into one you are going to discover that the American people will oppose you every step of the way.

You can try to deport millions of people but since that would be a crime against humanity

LOL!

you will have to go through me and millions of my fellow Americans to make that happen.

If you say so, Nancy.

This country is not a police state

With no borders, we're not even a country.

Typical ignorant extremist rightwinger!

ICC - What are crimes against humanity?

What are crimes against humanity?

“Crimes against humanity” include any of the following acts committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:

• murder;
  • extermination;
  • enslavement;
  • deportation or forcible transfer of population;
  • imprisonment;
  • torture;
  • rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;
  • persecution against an identifiable group on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious or gender grounds;
  • enforced disappearance of persons;
  • the crime of apartheid;
  • other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering or serious bodily or mental injury.

deportation or forcible transfer of population;

If I was trying to deport millions of Mexicans from their homes in Mexico, you'd have a point.
Deporting them from the US is just common sense.

Do you have any clue that you sound just like those newsreels from the 1940's that were used to justify the mass deportation of entire populations in Europe?

In the 1940s they were deporting illegal aliens? LOL!
Moron.

They were committing crimes against humanity exactly like the one you are proposing to do.

YAWN.

Yes, folks. Narcoleptic bedowin has poked out his eyes and ruptured his ear drums in order to maintain his pathological delusion that Republicans lose minority votes "because gifts".

yawn

again isnt amnesty for 12 million who snuck in a gift?

You can try to deport millions of people but since that would be a crime against humanity

LOL!

you will have to go through me and millions of my fellow Americans to make that happen.

If you say so, Nancy.

Typical ignorant extremist rightwinger!

ICC - What are crimes against humanity?

What are crimes against humanity?

“Crimes against humanity” include any of the following acts committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:

• murder;
  • extermination;
  • enslavement;
  • deportation or forcible transfer of population;
  • imprisonment;
  • torture;
  • rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;
  • persecution against an identifiable group on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious or gender grounds;
  • enforced disappearance of persons;
  • the crime of apartheid;
  • other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering or serious bodily or mental injury.

deportation or forcible transfer of population;

If I was trying to deport millions of Mexicans from their homes in Mexico, you'd have a point.
Deporting them from the US is just common sense.

Do you have any clue that you sound just like those newsreels from the 1940's that were used to justify the mass deportation of entire populations in Europe?

In the 1940s they were deporting illegal aliens? LOL!
Moron.

They were committing crimes against humanity exactly like the one you are proposing to do.

how can you have the gall to continue posting when you were too much of a pussy to back up the charges you made?

LOL!

If you say so, Nancy.

We do have a border, and thanks for admitting you'd love a police state. You disagree deportation of millions of people and children who just want a better life to shit holes is a crime against humanity?

We do have a border, and thanks for admitting you'd love a police state.

You'll have to show me proof of your claim.

You disagree deportation of millions of people and children who just want a better life to shit holes is a crime against humanity.

You're silly. Why aren't you fixing the shit holes?
A good way to improve Mexico is to end the drug war, this would actually help both countries, and we should work more closely with the government in Mexico, foreign aid is a good thing. There literally is a border, are you an idiot?

A good way to improve Mexico is to end the drug war,

Fine, build a real wall, deport 11 million illegals (at least) and end the drug war. You've got a deal.

thanks for admitting you'd love a police state.

Build a "real" wall? What's a real wall? How do you propose hunting down and deporting millions of people? How much would this cost?

Notice how those that screech about "big government spending" don't have a problem wasting hundreds of billions on a wall and deportations of millions of people.

especially when they kill people in liberal sanctuary cities.

that isnt racism stupid, it's reality

Republicans have forced themselves into a damned if you do/damned if you don't situation

Allow 11 million hispanics to eventually become citizens and most will vote Democratic
Continue to block a fail solution to illegal immigration and you will lose the 27% that now vote Republican

Either way........Florida, Texas and Arizona turn Democratic

yes idiot; how did Operation Battleground Texas turn out?

Tick....tick....tick

The clock is ticking in Texas and it does not look good for it remaining a red state. Hispanics are 37% of the population and are outbreeding their lilly white contemporaries. Hispanics are pouring over the border and setting up roots in Texas. Much like the original Texans poured into the state to take it away from the Mexicans, Mexicans are doing the same

We do have a border, and thanks for admitting you'd love a police state. You disagree deportation of millions of people and children who just want a better life to shit holes is a crime against humanity?

You disagree deportation of millions of people and children who just want a better life to shit holes is a crime against humanity.

A good way to improve Mexico is to end the drug war, this would actually help both countries, and we should work more closely with the government in Mexico, foreign aid is a good thing. There literally is a border, are you an idiot?

Fine, build a real wall, deport 11 million illegals (at least) and end the drug war. You've got a deal.

Build a "real" wall? What's a real wall? How do you propose hunting down and deporting millions of people? How much would this cost?

Notice how those that screech about "big government spending" don't have a problem wasting hundreds of billions on a wall and deportations of millions of people.

it's a net investement loon, why cant we have a secure border like everybody else???

Build a "real" wall? What's a real wall?

A wall that prevents millions of illegals from crossing into our country.

How do you propose hunting down and deporting millions of people?

Your Alzheimer's is worsening. I'm sorry.
It's not my fault you're consistently contradicting yourself when it comes to immigrants. I asked you what a real wall is, your answer is a stupid talking point. I want details, anything, do you want land mines?

A real wall would be something like Israel built between themselves and the West Bank. It reduced suicide bombing by nearly 100%.

do you want land mines?

Not if the wall works.

Republicans have forced themselves into a damned if you do/damned if you don't situation

Allow 11 million hispanics to eventually become citizens and most will vote Democratic
Continue to block a fail solution to illegal immigration and you will lose the 27% that now vote Republican

Either way........Florida, Texas and Arizona turn Democratic

yes idiot; how did Operation Battleground Texas turn out?

Tick....tick....tick

The clock is ticking in Texas and it does not look good for it remaining a red state. Hispanics are a third of the population and are outbreeding their lilly white contemporaries. Hispanics are pouring over the border and setting up roots in Texas. Much like the original Texans poured into the state to take it away from the Mexicans, Mexicans are doing the same

tick tock tick tock. you'll be waiting a while dummy...........................

It's not my fault you're consistently contradicting yourself when it comes to immigrants. I asked you what a real wall is, your answer is a stupid talking point. I want details, anything, do you want land mines?

A real wall would be something like Israel built between themselves and the West Bank. It reduced suicide bombing by nearly 100%.

do you want land mines?

Not if the wall works.
Dude, we don't have suicide bombers flooding in from Mexico, and your comparison is fucking ridiculous. Oh, so if the wall doesn't work, you would be ok with land mines? Right wingers everyone.

funny how the "YES WE CAN!!" CROWD is such a bummer and says a secure border is impossible

idiots n hypocrites

GOP Asian vote 2004: 44 percent

GOP Asian vote 2008: 38 percent

GOP Asian vote 2012: 27 percent

I wonder how the Democrats gifted Asians.

do you want land mines?

Not if the wall works.
Dude, we don't have suicide bombers flooding in from Mexico, and your comparison is fucking ridiculous. Oh, so if the wall doesn't work, you would be ok with land mines? Right wingers everyone.

ur right idiot; we have more deaths from people coming in from across our border than Israel does!

thanks for making the point for the other side though moron!1

Forum List

Back