And so the Ad-wars against Republican anti-immigration-reform stance begin.

You know what else minorities notice, bedowin?

They notice that whenever right wing bigots go hog wild, no one else on the right bitch slaps them down.

Silence implies consent.

Oh hell no! It can't be the non-stop stream of anti-darkie rhetoric we spout hour after hour, day after day, week after week, year after year.

It hasta be because gifts! Yeah, that's it! Because gifts.

Yawn. Gotta go back to sleep now before someone throws a fact at me.

YAWN

darkie???

racist much????

confirmation bias (similar to observational selection): This refers to a form of selective thinking that focuses on evidence that supports what believers already believe while ignoring evidence that refutes their beliefs. Confirmation bias plays a stronger role when people base their beliefs upon faith, tradition and prejudice. For example, if someone believes in the power of prayer, the believer will notice the few "answered" prayers while ignoring the majority of unanswered prayers (which would indicate that prayer has no more value than random chance at worst or a placebo effect, when applied to health effects, at best).

They notice that whenever a right wing bigot goes hog wild, no one else on the right bitch slaps him down.

Silence implies consent.

you claim to be speaking for minorities. where? whom?

when?
in what post?
where is this proof?

who made you spokesperson for minorities??

They notice that whenever right wing bigots go hog wild, no one else on the right bitch slaps them down.

Silence implies consent.

what "minorities notice"????

like they are all the same???

you're far too arrogant to see what a mindless racist you are. too busy pointing fingers

Silence implies consent.

because you say so? who tld you that?

what minorities??
where? on thhis board? actual people??
and you seem to be saying they all think one way. the way you want them to

you're a racist loser and a hypocrite

Keep letting the bigots run rampant. Keep consenting with your cowardly silence. Keep denying you have a serious problem.

And keep reaping lower and lower votes from minorities.

Keep letting the bigots run rampant. Keep consenting with your cowardly silence. Keep denying you have a serious problem.

And keep reaping lower and lower votes from minorities.

you're claiming to speak for people and you simply dont know any of the people you claim to be in defense of

ur a joke

how am i able to live an eat and sleep among Black people every day of my life if it's so obvious i'm a "willfull consenter' or whatever you're babbliing about you idiot?

lmao what a loser you are!

g5000

want to exchange phone numbers and/or email addresses??

i can send you pictures; heck even talk to you LIVE ON TANGO OR SOMETHING; and show you my BLACK WIFE AND DOZENS OF BLACK FAMILY MEMBERS???

what ya say loser???

show me who you are; cuz i'm thinking you're just a bomb-throwing loser projecting

how about it???

you like to accuse people of stuff

you like to throw statistics around

let's talk real reality shall we?

you should go for it idiot

i can try to impress you with the kreyol i've learned from my Haitian in-laws ok??

i share my house, the bed, the toilet, and meals every day of my life with the people you accuse me of hating

wanna see my son? i'll get him in on it too???

he's a s black as obama and 6'3

go for it!!

i'm dead serious. think i'm faking?

CALL MY BLUFF!!

lets see who can speak on the matter with more clarity ok???

Well, it's just one more way for the Democrats to avoid the issues and this will cost them dearly.

How do you figure that from the ad in the OP?

The name of the game for the Dems for the last two election cycles is to point fingers and express faux outrage. Had the Dems addressed the influx of immigration and the lowering of wages or, in some areas, the displaced low wage workers then they wouldn't have this problem. They don't want to address outsourcing or H1B visas.

What they did in the beginning is not address the economic impact and leave a void. This allowed a group of people on the right fill the void with some racist commentary and then they stood back and screamed racist. So, here we are again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Perhaps, but probably not.

Who has been in control of the US congress for 5 of the last 7 years?

Stat. You rock. You do. I heart you. BUT, I don't think you are hearing what I am saying.

It makes the Democrats look like frauds. Choosing gotcha moments instead of addressing the issues makes the Democrats look like frauds.

Yup and illegal immigration is a hot button issue for Americans.

Those Americans are going to be looking and listening to see who has the answers and who's not blowing PC and bullshit.

Trump is leading in all polls because he's the one talking about what Americans what to hear about.

Every killing of an innocent American by an illegal will wipe out millions of bought Democrat "anti-immigrant" propaganda against the Right

More fear mongering from the right

They have changed "Mexicans are coming here to work" to "Mexicans are coming here to kill and rape our women"
I don't know...some of them might be good people......:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back