And so the Ad-wars against Republican anti-immigration-reform stance begin.

Every killing of an innocent American by an illegal will wipe out millions of bought Democrat "anti-immigrant" propaganda against the Right

More fear mongering from the right

They have changed "Mexicans are coming here to work" to "Mexicans are coming here to kill and rape our women"
I don't know...some of them might be good people......:eusa_whistle:

some left-wing nutjobs might be good people too!! :banana:

Every killing of an innocent American by an illegal will wipe out millions of bought Democrat "anti-immigrant" propaganda against the Right

They have changed "Mexicans are coming here to work" to "Mexicans are coming here to kill and rape our women"

Yea...but only "some"
The rest are murderers and rapists

Yea...but only "some"

THANK GOD they say they are headed to liberal sanctuary cities!!!

Yea...but only "some"

Afraid not........they are headed to the homes of FoxNews viewers to rape and murder

Yea...but only "some"

Afraid not........they are headed to the homes of FoxNews viewers to rape and murder

oh gosh!! they better come prepared; some take no bullshit types over there; not like on the pansy streets of san fran

Yea...but only "some"

oh gosh!! they better come prepared; some take no bullshit types over there; not like on the pansy streets of san fran

We had better get that wall up fast to protect all those FoxNews viewers
They are coming over and raping our wimmin and them liberals are protecting them in their sanctuary cities

If millions of low skilled Norwegians were coming here illegally and straining our social services, I'd still want them gone.
How are they straining social services they can't even use in the first place since they're not citizens?

They can use all the educational and medical services they want. Did you really not know that?
So you count hospitals treating everyone regardless of socio-economic status/citizenship and school for children as a major strain? Keep hating buddy.

So you count hospitals treating everyone regardless of socio-economic status/citizenship and school for children as a major strain?

Billions of dollars spent on their medical care resulting in the closing of hospitals is a major strain.
Billions of dollars spent on their schooling when our schools are short of money is a major strain.

Keep ignoring the facts buddy.
Show me the hospitals that have closed due to illegal immigrants and support your conclusion. Nothing wrong with schooling children, and I have posted facts on immigration, maybe you should read them. So you think hospitals should be able to turn away people? Hilarious.

Show me the hospitals that have closed due to illegal immigrants and support your conclusion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/21/health/policy/21grady.html?_r=0

Illegal aliens threatenU.S. medical system

Illegal Immigrants Overrun Arizona's Emergency Rooms

Nothing wrong with schooling children,

I agree, Mexico should be schooling their children.

So you think hospitals should be able to turn away people?

Of course not. And after they return to their native country, it won't be an issue for our hospitals.

How are they straining social services they can't even use in the first place since they're not citizens?

They can use all the educational and medical services they want. Did you really not know that?
So you count hospitals treating everyone regardless of socio-economic status/citizenship and school for children as a major strain? Keep hating buddy.

So you count hospitals treating everyone regardless of socio-economic status/citizenship and school for children as a major strain?

Billions of dollars spent on their medical care resulting in the closing of hospitals is a major strain.
Billions of dollars spent on their schooling when our schools are short of money is a major strain.

Show me the hospitals that have closed due to illegal immigrants and support your conclusion. Nothing wrong with schooling children, and I have posted facts on immigration, maybe you should read them. So you think hospitals should be able to turn away people? Hilarious.

Show me the hospitals that have closed due to illegal immigrants and support your conclusion.

Of course not. And after they return to their native country, it won't be an issue for our hospitals.
So, one confirmed closing from the nytimes piece? Can't find any other substantiated closings.

So, one confirmed closing from the nytimes piece? Can't find any other substantiated closings.

While politicians often mention there are 43 million without health insurance in this country, the report estimates that at least 25 percent of those are illegal immigrants. The figure could be as high as 50 percent.

Not being insured does not mean they don’t get medical care.

Under the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act of 1985, hospitals are obligated to treat the uninsured without reimbursement.

“Government imposes viciously stiff fines and penalties on any physician and any hospital refusing to treat any patient that a zealous prosecutor deems an emergency patient, even though the hospital or physician screened and declared the patient’s illness or injury non-emergency,” says the report. “But government pays neither hospital nor physician for treatments. In addition to the fiscal attack on medical facilities and personnel, EMTALA is a handy truncheon with which to pummel politically unpopular physicians by falsely accusing them of violating EMTALA.”

According to the report, between 1993 and 2003, 60 California hospitals closed because half their services became unpaid. Another 24 California hospitals verge on closure, the author writes.

“American hospitals welcome ‘anchor babies,’” says the report. “Illegal alien women come to the hospital in labor and drop their little anchors, each of whom pulls its illegal alien mother, father, and siblings into permanent residency simply by being born within our borders. Anchor babies are citizens, and instantly qualify for public welfare aid: Between 300,000 and 350,000 anchor babies annually become citizens because of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside.”

Read more at Illegal aliens threatenU.S. medical system

Well, it's just one more way for the Democrats to avoid the issues and this will cost them dearly.

How do you figure that from the ad in the OP?

The name of the game for the Dems for the last two election cycles is to point fingers and express faux outrage. Had the Dems addressed the influx of immigration and the lowering of wages or, in some areas, the displaced low wage workers then they wouldn't have this problem. They don't want to address outsourcing or H1B visas.

What they did in the beginning is not address the economic impact and leave a void. This allowed a group of people on the right fill the void with some racist commentary and then they stood back and screamed racist. So, here we are again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

So you think the DNC forced them to be racist and express that in their commentary? The DNC made them racist? Really?

While politicians often mention there are 43 million without health insurance in this country, the report estimates that at least 25 percent of those are illegal immigrants. The figure could be as high as 50 percent.

Under the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act of 1985, hospitals are obligated to treat the uninsured without reimbursement.

“Government imposes viciously stiff fines and penalties on any physician and any hospital refusing to treat any patient that a zealous prosecutor deems an emergency patient, even though the hospital or physician screened and declared the patient’s illness or injury non-emergency,” says the report. “But government pays neither hospital nor physician for treatments. In addition to the fiscal attack on medical facilities and personnel, EMTALA is a handy truncheon with which to pummel politically unpopular physicians by falsely accusing them of violating EMTALA.”

According to the report, between 1993 and 2003, 60 California hospitals closed because half their services became unpaid. Another 24 California hospitals verge on closure, the author writes.

“American hospitals welcome ‘anchor babies,’” says the report. “Illegal alien women come to the hospital in labor and drop their little anchors, each of whom pulls its illegal alien mother, father, and siblings into permanent residency simply by being born within our borders. Anchor babies are citizens, and instantly qualify for public welfare aid: Between 300,000 and 350,000 anchor babies annually become citizens because of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside.”

So hospitals have to treat people? Wow, who would have thought we're decent people. We could just grant citizenship you know..

So hospitals have to treat people? Wow, who would have thought we're decent people. We could just grant citizenship you know..

So hospitals have to treat people?

Even if they entered the country illegally and their treatment drives the hospital under.

Wow, who would have thought we're decent people.

Or that we could afford endless giveaways to non-citizens.

Well, it's just one more way for the Democrats to avoid the issues and this will cost them dearly.

The name of the game for the Dems for the last two election cycles is to point fingers and express faux outrage. Had the Dems addressed the influx of immigration and the lowering of wages or, in some areas, the displaced low wage workers then they wouldn't have this problem. They don't want to address outsourcing or H1B visas.

What they did in the beginning is not address the economic impact and leave a void. This allowed a group of people on the right fill the void with some racist commentary and then they stood back and screamed racist. So, here we are again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

You are giving the Dems way too much credit for long term strategy.

Like all politicians they react to crisis rather than being proactive to avoid them.

It is disingenuous to blame them for the racism of the extremist rightwingers and to disparage them for calling it out. If there had been no racism there would have been nothing to call out.

As far as repeating goes this is all on the GOP. The Dems did pass a compromise immigration reform bill. The extremist rightwingers obstructed it from coming to the floor of the House.

This is another GOP self inflicted wound.

I don't think you're giving them enough credit here.
Whose blaming them for the racism?

This is the problem:

More than 200 jurisdictions nationwide do not fully enforce federal immigration policies. Some discourage or bar workers from asking about immigration status. Others like Sacramento, considered a de facto sanctuary county, do not honor federal immigration detainers for fear of the legal repercussions.

Sacramento County Sheriff Scott Jones pointed to a federal court ruling out of Oregon that said local officials do not have to comply with ICE hold requests and that they could be liable for wrongful detentions.

While only applicable in that jurisdiction, Jones said pleas by him and other sheriffs for the federal government to challenge the decision were rejected.

“Although advocates would have you believe that these ... jurisdictions are recognizing the value of their community and decided not to cooperate with ICE – or other such rationales – the truth is far more simplistic,” Jones said in an email. “We don’t want to be sued because the feds won’t back us up. That’s why there is a growing number of jurisdictions refusing to honor ICE detainers, plain and simple.”

He wants to make detainers mandatory on local jails, bar sanctuary cities from enacting laws that run counter to the federal government’s, and have ICE share its resources with local law enforcement agencies.

Read more here: ‘Sanctuary cities’ are focus of new immigration fight

Nowhere in the ad is this addressed. The Democrats are not going to address it. Instead, they are going to scream racism and that will be their self inflicted wound.

Perhaps, but probably not.

Who has been in control of the US congress for 5 of the last 7 years?

Stat. You rock. You do. I heart you. BUT, I don't think you are hearing what I am saying.

It makes the Democrats look like frauds. Choosing gotcha moments instead of addressing the issues makes the Democrats look like frauds.

I am not necessarily disagreeing with you. Both Democrats and Republicans are responsible for inaction on immigration reform. That being said, the strategema needed to get anything through congress requires us to see how the political stalemate in the US Congress has killed pretty much a chance at anything.

Can't argue with that. And there went my faint spark of idealism............squashed.

Perhaps, but probably not.

Who has been in control of the US congress for 5 of the last 7 years?

Stat. You rock. You do. I heart you. BUT, I don't think you are hearing what I am saying.

It makes the Democrats look like frauds. Choosing gotcha moments instead of addressing the issues makes the Democrats look like frauds.

Yup and illegal immigration is a hot button issue for Americans.

Those Americans are going to be looking and listening to see who has the answers and who's not blowing PC and bullshit.

Trump is leading in all polls because he's the one talking about what Americans what to hear about.

Can't argue with that. Although, he is going to have to start identifying the problem and throwing down solutions that are workable here at some point or he risks being the exact same way. He has the potential to reframe the dialogue here.

He wants to make detainers mandatory on local jails, bar sanctuary cities from enacting laws that run counter to the federal government’s, and have ICE share its resources with local law enforcement agencies.

Guess what?

That doesn't work in real life. How do I know this? Because as a CERT volunteer I get to work with cops and they all say the same thing. If they detain an illegal immigrant in their jurisdiction and call the ICE to come and get them nothing happens.

ICE doesn't respond and come and take them away because republicans have slashed government funding so ICE doesn't have the resources to collect these illegal immigrants and then to house them while they process them.

There is no point in demanding that cops must detain illegal immigrants who haven't committed any other crimes if they are not going to receive due process under the law. And yes, everyone, legal or otherwise, is entitled to due process under the Law of the Land.

So if you want to fix this problem you have to convince all those extremist rightwingers who are screeching about "my money" and illegal aliens that they are going to have to pay more taxes if they want this problem solved.

Building the great wall of T-Rump is a waste of billions of taxpayer dollars because it doesn't address the real problem which is a failure to properly fund the government of We the People to deal with problems like this one.

And as I posted earlier this needs to be a compromise solution that is reached by sane and rational representatives from both sides of the aisle.

it's simply laughable seeing left-wing idiots pretend they care about wasting billions of dollars. Seriously moron just stop!

lol

what about the billions illegals cost the USA?

DERIDEO; I ASKED YOU STRAIGHT OUT to back up you charges i'm a bigot. why are you still here posting?

are you that much of a coward that you have no shame?

Guess what?

That doesn't work in real life. How do I know this? Because as a CERT volunteer I get to work with cops and they all say the same thing. If they detain an illegal immigrant in their jurisdiction and call the ICE to come and get them nothing happens.

ICE doesn't respond and come and take them away because republicans have slashed government funding so ICE doesn't have the resources to collect these illegal immigrants and then to house them while they process them.

There is no point in demanding that cops must detain illegal immigrants who haven't committed any other crimes if they are not going to receive due process under the law. And yes, everyone, legal or otherwise, is entitled to due process under the Law of the Land.

So if you want to fix this problem you have to convince all those extremist rightwingers who are screeching about "my money" and illegal aliens that they are going to have to pay more taxes if they want this problem solved.

Building the great wall of T-Rump is a waste of billions of taxpayer dollars because it doesn't address the real problem which is a failure to properly fund the government of We the People to deal with problems like this one.

And as I posted earlier this needs to be a compromise solution that is reached by sane and rational representatives from both sides of the aisle.

I'm not interested in the great wall of Trump. Trump is merely reciting what the people are saying. He has been instrumental, without trying, in pointing out that Fox news commentators represent the GOP establishment.

Pay no attention to the Sheriff telling you what he wants and noting why it doesn't happen---in real life. It's liability. He then tells you what he wants. Without those resources---it's a liability. Guess what? It's 48 hours for ICE to move and it isn't about taxes directed here. In real life it's about the inability to hold them legally and not get the bejeezes sued out of you. Last time I checked, the federal government has a fixed per diem rate for inmates.

Again. I ask. Is there anything in the ad that states anything of the following:
Sacramento County Sheriff Scott Jones pointed to a federal court ruling out of Oregon that said local officials do not have to comply with ICE hold requests and that they could be liable for wrongful detentions.

While only applicable in that jurisdiction, Jones said pleas by him and other sheriffs for the federal government to challenge the decision were rejected.

“Although advocates would have you believe that these ... jurisdictions are recognizing the value of their community and decided not to cooperate with ICE – or other such rationales – the truth is far more simplistic,” Jones said in an email. “We don’t want to be sued because the feds won’t back us up. That’s why there is a growing number of jurisdictions refusing to honor ICE detainers, plain and simple.”

Is there anything in that ad that addresses the need for another 50 judges to move the backlog and stay ahead of the game? Is there anything in that ad that states that the rocket cases pushed back cases on the table or that court dates were as long as four years? That's where the funding needs to go.

It's been very easy for the Democrats because they initially came forth with immigration rights. The GOP didn't really address the issue. I think that part of this reason is that they would have to figure out how to support businesses that insist on lowering wages and outsourcing and H1b visas and several other issues that would require backtracking on what they sold themselves on. This allowed the right wing extremists the opening shot. The Democrats converse with the extremists. Not the regular people. I think that part of this reason is that they would have to deal with the businesses that insist on lowering wages and outsourcing and H1b visas. It's one of the reasons that people leave the GOP and the Tea Party. It's also a reason that people leave the Democrats.

In 2010 the House shot down the funding for the court to move those cases along. Not the front line and not the detention centers. That isn't how they sold it.
It's another one of the reasons that people leave the GOP and the Tea Party.

Let me explain how some of this translates to people.

I support a pathway to citizenship.
Translation: I am going to do whatever it takes for you good people to stay.

Why? Because a pathway to citizenship already exists.

I support meaningful immigration reform.
Translation: I am going to do whatever it takes for you good people to stay. Amnesty.
Why? Because we already have the laws. Just want them enforced.

The reason that Trump is successful is because he at least tries to address these issues: It has less to do with a wall.
Immigration Reform

Guess what?

I'm not interested in the great wall of Trump. Trump is merely reciting what the people are saying. He has been instrumental, without trying, in pointing out that Fox news commentators represent the GOP establishment.

Pay no attention to the Sheriff telling you what he wants and noting why it doesn't happen---in real life. It's liability. He then tells you what he wants. Without those resources---it's a liability. Guess what? It's 48 hours for ICE to move and it isn't about taxes directed here. In real life it's about the inability to hold them legally and not get the bejeezes sued out of you. Last time I checked, the federal government has a fixed per diem rate for inmates.

Again. I ask. Is there anything in the ad that states anything of the following:

Is there anything in that ad that addresses the need for another 50 judges to move the backlog and stay ahead of the game? Is there anything in that ad that states that the rocket cases pushed back cases on the table or that court dates were as long as four years? That's where the funding needs to go.

It's been very easy for the Democrats because they initially came forth with immigration rights. The GOP didn't really address the issue. I think that part of this reason is that they would have to figure out how to support businesses that insist on lowering wages and outsourcing and H1b visas and several other issues that would require backtracking on what they sold themselves on. This allowed the right wing extremists the opening shot. The Democrats converse with the extremists. Not the regular people. I think that part of this reason is that they would have to deal with the businesses that insist on lowering wages and outsourcing and H1b visas. It's one of the reasons that people leave the GOP and the Tea Party. It's also a reason that people leave the Democrats.

In 2010 the House shot down the funding for the court to move those cases along. Not the front line and not the detention centers. That isn't how they sold it.
It's another one of the reasons that people leave the GOP and the Tea Party.

Let me explain how some of this translates to people.

I support a pathway to citizenship.
Translation: I am going to do whatever it takes for you good people to stay.

Why? Because a pathway to citizenship already exists.

I support meaningful immigration reform.
Translation: I am going to do whatever it takes for you good people to stay. Amnesty.
Why? Because we already have the laws. Just want them enforced.

The reason that Trump is successful is because he at least tries to address these issues: It has less to do with a wall.
Immigration Reform

What you posted supported exactly what I said.

If T-Rump wants to convince the GOP and the TP'ers to spend money to fix immigration then more power to him.

But he is telling that to the same TP'ers who were bitching about "my money" when it came to the ACA funding.

And yes, those same TP'ers obstructed the Immigration Reform bill that would have provided the funding for extra judges and detention facilities, etc ,etc.

Is it suddenly acceptable to the TP'ers now because the same idea is coming from their T-Rump messiah rather than from the Dems?

Forum List

Back