And So It Begins

They are part of the Koran......yes or no......
ISIS believes they are doing what the Koran orders them to do......
Are they performing Blasphemy................Which quotes in the Koran tell them not to do so.
I already stated that the verses pertaining to your question were given by Muhammad during a specific war and against a specific enemy.

Sorry, but I can't speak for ISIS as to their motives or theology. ... :cool:

Are they performing Blasphemy................Which quotes in the Koran tell them not to do so.
I already stated that the verses pertaining to your question were given by Muhammad during a specific war and against a specific enemy.

So are you refusing to condemn them for cutting off the heads all over the place over there now.......You have been saying Go Team Sunni on many threads...............

Are you for them or against them.............are you for or against their brutal tactics including chopping off little girls heads.........

I support the US government in backing Sunni freedom fighters dedicated to overthrowing Assad. ..... :cool:

Spell that out please...........ISIS is trying to overthrow them and are performing Genocide there.
Sorry, but I don't believe the jewish controlled media reports coming out of the Middle East. . :cool:

Would that include the American and British Reporters beheaded.................
It's getting late and your questions are getting repetitive, tedious, and now just silly.

I believe that I have already answered all of your questions to my satisfaction. ..... :cool:

I support the US government in backing Sunni freedom fighters dedicated to overthrowing Assad. ..... :cool:

Spell that out please...........ISIS is trying to overthrow them and are performing Genocide there.
Sorry, but I don't believe the jewish controlled media reports coming out of the Middle East. . :cool:

Would that include the American and British Reporters beheaded.................
It's getting late and your questions are getting repetitive, tedious, and now just silly.

I believe that I have already answered all of your questions to my satisfaction. ..... :cool:

Not to mine as you refuse to engage on any opinion on ISIS and their current Genocide.

Do you support us overthrowing these radical terrorists?
Sunni Muslims commit more terrorist acts worldwide than any other group. For example, the National Counterterrorism Center’s 2011 Report on Terrorism found that:

Sunni extremists accounted for the greatest number of terrorist attacks and fatalities for the third consecutive year. More than 5,700 incidents were attributed to Sunni extremists, accounting for nearly 56 percent of all attacks and about 70 percent of all fatalities. Among this perpetrator group, al-Qa‘ida (AQ) and its affiliates were responsible for at least 688 attacks that resulted in almost 2,000 deaths, while the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan conducted over 800 attacks that resulted in nearly 1,900 deaths. Secular, political, and anarchist groups were the next largest category of perpetrators, conducting 2,283 attacks with 1,926 fatalities, a drop of 5 percent and 9 percent, respectively, from 2010.

Sunni appear to be the worst...........

Sunni Muslims commit more terrorist acts worldwide than any other group. For example, the National Counterterrorism Center’s 2011 Report on Terrorism found that:

Sunni extremists accounted for the greatest number of terrorist attacks and fatalities for the third consecutive year. More than 5,700 incidents were attributed to Sunni extremists, accounting for nearly 56 percent of all attacks and about 70 percent of all fatalities. Among this perpetrator group, al-Qa‘ida (AQ) and its affiliates were responsible for at least 688 attacks that resulted in almost 2,000 deaths, while the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan conducted over 800 attacks that resulted in nearly 1,900 deaths. Secular, political, and anarchist groups were the next largest category of perpetrators, conducting 2,283 attacks with 1,926 fatalities, a drop of 5 percent and 9 percent, respectively, from 2010.

Actually the Israeli IDF are by far the worst terrorist organization in the Middle East. .... :cool:

All extremism is the problem.

Live and let live in religious liberty.

Say you want an Islamic State based in Sharia Law? Tough titties - that's not fair to non Muslims.

Say you want One nation, under God, defined as Jesus The Christ, The Son of The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah and The New Testament? Tough titties - that's not fair to non Christians.

Living in a world of religious freedom means tolerating the rest of us, as long as everyone abides by agreed upon Civil Laws which ALWAYS trump Religious Law whenever the two conflict.

Everyone who understands that The United States Constitution and the religious liberty that it promises takes precedence over all religious dogma, including your own, please signify by thanking this post.

All extremism is the problem.

Live and let live in religious liberty.

Say you want an Islamic State based in Sharia Law? Tough titties - that's not fair to non Muslims.

Say you want One nation, under God, defined as Jesus The Christ, The Son of The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah and The New Testament? Tough titties - that's not fair to non Christians.

Living in a world of religious freedom means tolerating the rest of us, as long as everyone abides by agreed upon Civil Laws which ALWAYS trump Religious Law whenever the two conflict.

Everyone who understands that The United States Constitution and the religious liberty that it promises takes precedence over all religious dogma, including your own, please signify by thanking this post.

I respect their right to worship, as long as they don't infringe on mine. In Oklahoma the lady's rights were violated when that man who believed he was supporting his religion killed her by cutting her head off.............

In Syria they are doing the same.......

You push for the extremism on both sides of the equation........Ok fine..........which extremism group is causing all the worlds problems right now and are performing Genocide in Syria and Iraq.

Oh totally! The Oklahoma tragedy is the result of a psychopathic asshole, not a religion.

Same for TIS - I believe that The Islamic State is all about power in the here and now and has nothing to do with the religion that's being exploited by those psychopathic assholes in their power / land grab.

Not so, the killing of infidels is to bring about world piece. That specific war did not accomplish that. You're just getting started.........

Yup. Sunni Muslims are by far the biggest terrorist on the planet and not a single day goes by where they do not commit atrocities. A true cancer in this world.

We are arming people that want to kill us, to fight those that want to kill us more.

And Obama knows that. He just wants to arm as many Muslims as he can, while he waits for Iran to hurry up and get their bomb built. And to get as many Gitmo prisoners back in the game as he can. He's done more to harm our military than any president in history, and it will come back to bite us.

Yup. Sunni Muslims are by far the biggest terrorist on the planet and not a single day goes by where they do not commit atrocities. A true cancer in this world.
The 5 arab countries which joined the U.S. in bombing ISIS in Iraq and Syria are all Sunni muslim nations.

Just saying........ :cool:

You know very well that I only mean the Sunni extremists.
Also, what's wring with bombing ISIS? Are you on their side? ISIS truly is a cancer

What is the definition of fear mongering anyhow? I hear people accuse Christians who quote the scriptures about repentance, holiness, sin, hell called fear mongerers. Interesting that these same people do not see ISIL or ISIS or Al Qaeda as fear mongerers! Truly it is. Let's look at the definition of fear mongering!

fearmongering definition of fearmongering in Oxford dictionary American English US

NOUN
arousing public fear oralarm about a particular issue:his campaign for re-election was based on fearmongering and deception
MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES
How about a UN speech by our president that states - there is no future for those who do not respect the prophet Mohammad. Fear mongering? Yes. I'd say so. When we've got these people threatening to randomly behead others in the name of their god - this should be considered far more a case of fear mongering than the Christian who is sending the good news that Christ has come to give us eternal life - that we must repent of our sins and call upon the name of the LORD to be saved or else that one remains condemned. The Word of God is truth - not fear mongering. For those who want to be concerned about fear mongering look no further than those pushing the agenda of Islam. It is time to be realistic about what is and what is not - fear mongering, people. Seriously. It is time.

How long will the news media be able to call what is happening now work place violence - misplaced racial hatred - the ax wielding muslim convert - NYPD Called it a jihadist attack but once again we see a quick move to call it something else. How long until we realize that we have begun to descend into something that we will not come out of unscathed? Any idea about that? How long until Americans turn to the LORD with all their hearts and repent of their sins? How long?

Forum List

Back