And So It Begins

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Once again I find my favorite Pastor,Michael Boldea Jr, preaching on the same subject that the Spirit of God has been speaking to me about. The timing is amazing. I say he is my favorite preacher because he appears to be the only preacher at this writing who is willing to address the truth without dancing around it with words such as - it isn't "God's best"...... when addressing people in blatant rebellion and headed for hell at what looks like mach 1 speed while acting as if it were heaven! Thank God for preachers such as Michael Boldea Jr. who from the beginning has never minced words on the truth about Islam.

In this sermon he posted today entitled, "And so It Begins".... we see once again the fulfillment of truth - such as why the god of Islam is not the God of the bible and why preachers who told you Muslims served the same God the Christians served were telling you a bold - faced lie,. Why have the various religious leaders, evangelicals even - lied to the people? Because they were too cowardly to stand on the written Word of God. They are compromising with sin themselves and haven't got a leg to stand on. That's why.

Here then is the sermon entitled And So it Begins.........

Hand of Help Ministries

It happened sooner than I thought it would, and that is not a good thing. A United States citizen was beheaded on U.S. soil, of all places in Oklahoma. There will be plenty of people trying to spin this story and call it workplace violence, or some other politically correct euphemism, but the reality is what it is, and no amount of spin can change it.A woman was beheaded in America, by a man who professed to be a Muslim convert.
To all of you who left the lovely comments about me being a fear monger, hate monger, war monger, intolerant of other cultures and whatnot a couple weeks ago when I wrote my article on moral equivalency, what say you now? How many will it take for this nation to wake up and realize that it’s not the Bible bangers, Jesus freaks, turn or burn crowd, or churchgoers that are the imminent danger?Will it take five? Will it take ten? Will it take fifty beheadings throughout this country before it becomes impossible to cover up the truth of what is happening?

continue reading on link above...

Last edited:
What is the definition of fear mongering anyhow? I hear people accuse Christians who quote the scriptures about repentance, holiness, sin, hell called fear mongerers. Interesting that these same people do not see ISIL or ISIS or Al Qaeda as fear mongerers! Truly it is. Let's look at the definition of fear mongering!

fearmongering definition of fearmongering in Oxford dictionary American English US

NOUN
arousing public fear oralarm about a particular issue:his campaign for re-election was based on fearmongering and deception
MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES
How about a UN speech by our president that states - there is no future for those who do not respect the prophet Mohammad. Fear mongering? Yes. I'd say so. When we've got these people threatening to randomly behead others in the name of their god - this should be considered far more a case of fear mongering than the Christian who is sending the good news that Christ has come to give us eternal life - that we must repent of our sins and call upon the name of the LORD to be saved or else that one remains condemned. The Word of God is truth - not fear mongering. For those who want to be concerned about fear mongering look no further than those pushing the agenda of Islam. It is time to be realistic about what is and what is not - fear mongering, people. Seriously. It is time.

Last edited:
So a convert to Islam - a Muslim terrorist beheads a woman at Vaughn Foods and within 24 hours there is little or no mention of it on AOL news or Huffpost - it is cleanly swept out of sight as if that would put it out of our minds. What exactly will it take to wake Americans up to the reality of what our nation is facing right now? Any ideas?

So a convert to Islam - a Muslim terrorist beheads a woman at Vaughn Foods and within 24 hours there is little or no mention of it on AOL news or Huffpost - it is cleanly swept out of sight as if that would put it out of our minds. What exactly will it take to wake Americans up to the reality of what our nation is facing right now? Any ideas?

There will be many more to come.

Many more.

Stay true to YHWH but quit hating on religions that worship the same God.

Once again I find my favorite Pastor,Michael Boldea Jr, preaching on the same subject that the Spirit of God has been speaking to me about. The timing is amazing. I say he is my favorite preacher because he appears to be the only preacher at this writing who is willing to address the truth without dancing around it with words such as - it isn't "God's best"......
Yeah I don't like those "Super Fun Rock Band Church's" either. Preachers should know the King James Bible, quote it and breathe fire!

Once again I find my favorite Pastor,Michael Boldea Jr, preaching on the same subject that the Spirit of God has been speaking to me about. The timing is amazing. I say he is my favorite preacher because he appears to be the only preacher at this writing who is willing to address the truth without dancing around it with words such as - it isn't "God's best"......
Yeah I don't like those "Super Fun Rock Band Church's" either. Preachers should know the King James Bible, quote it and breathe fire!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The fire of Gods Word is a glorious thing because it consumes all the dross once it has done it's work in us. God is descibed as an all consuming fire. We need to realize God is not a rock star and his servants are not rock stars, they are not driving Bentleys' and living in multi - million dollar mansions living the high life. Those are the "hirelings" not the sheperds. Big Difference!

Let the body of Christ begin to worship God with old Gospel Hymns, lift up holy hands and walk in obedience to the LORD. God will bless us in our obedience to Him but if we continue to rebel what else is there but judgment? America must repent and stop this foolishness I've seen on the television! It is utter nonsense!

How can America push back the darkness enveloping us in this hour? By repentance, living holy lives, anoint your houses every doorpost, above and sides all your windows, command the evil spirits you've allowed in there out of that place and live holy! Sanctify your home as holy to the Lord and do not keep any filthy things in there - ask the Holy Spirit to show you if there is anything unpleasing to Him in your home that is giving a gateway to demons.

Cut the chord to that television and stop watching programs that are inviting evil spirits straight into your homes. Have nothing to do with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather expose them. Redeem the time - there isn't much time left!

Seek the Lord morning, noon and night, read the Word of God - anoint your heads with oil and pray - seek the LORD while he can be found! God is looking for a people who will worship Him in spirit and in truth and who lives separated unto him, obedient to the Word of God, lives of worshiping the Lord and keep themselves unspotted from the world.

Help the widows and the orphans - give to ministries that are committed to helping the poor and make sure they are preaching the true Gospel of Jesus Christ - give of your time to write to those in prisons and in jails - share the Gospel with others - write about Jesus and share him with people on message boards - ask the LORD to lead you and He will show you what to do next.

You will see the LORD bless your home and you will see His divine protection over your life and the lives of your loved ones. Seek the LORD and fully surrender your lives to Him and the gates of hell shall not prevail against you.

You do not need to be some bible scholar! Just obey the LORD - ask Him to come into your hearts and save you like Romans 10: 9,10 says - listen to old gospel hymns and old sermons - you'll find many good ones on youtube or Hand of Help Ministry link on OP - I read sermons off their website all the time! Read the Word of God every day. As for Hand of Help - They have some great teaching videos too on the Gospel and how to live. Seek the LORD and He will help you every step of the way. God is faithful. He truly is.

Last edited:
In this sermon he posted today entitled, "And so It Begins".... we see once again the fulfillment of truth - such as why the god of Islam is not the God of the bible and why preachers who told you Muslims served the same God the Christians served were telling you a bold - faced lie.

I'm going to disagree on this one, Jeri...

The God of Abraham as described in The Torah is the inspiration for both The New Testament and later The Koran. That's a historic fact.

Both books were created for the sole purpose of giving non-Jews access to The God of The Jews.

Few in either religion will deny that Abraham, and the history of his family recorded in The Torah, is first and oldest communication from the one and only God.

One God, three ways to access Him - one for those connected physically to the blood-line of Abraham, and two for the rest of us to choose from, ass-u-me-ing that a relationship with Abraham's God is the goal of an average gentile.

You can call The Koran bullshit, but the God it promotes is the same one described in The New Testament.

What is the definition of fear mongering anyhow? I hear people accuse Christians who quote the scriptures about repentance, holiness, sin, hell called fear mongerers. Interesting that these same people do not see ISIL or ISIS or Al Qaeda as fear mongerers! Truly it is. Let's look at the definition of fear mongering!

fearmongering definition of fearmongering in Oxford dictionary American English US

NOUN
arousing public fear oralarm about a particular issue:his campaign for re-election was based on fearmongering and deception
MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES
How about a UN speech by our president that states - there is no future for those who do not respect the prophet Mohammad. Fear mongering? Yes. I'd say so. When we've got these people threatening to randomly behead others in the name of their god - this should be considered far more a case of fear mongering than the Christian who is sending the good news that Christ has come to give us eternal life - that we must repent of our sins and call upon the name of the LORD to be saved or else that one remains condemned. The Word of God is truth - not fear mongering. For those who want to be concerned about fear mongering look no further than those pushing the agenda of Islam. It is time to be realistic about what is and what is not - fear mongering, people. Seriously. It is time.

Which "same people"? :dunno:

Are they in America, or in the territory currently controlled by the Islamic State?

If in America, I imagine that the number is small, and the FBI is regularly checking out their FaceBook pages - an action I support.

If in the Middle East, give them a break... free speech kind of needs to take a back-seat to survival these days.

How did you hear about it? I first heard the story break on NPR, then I saw it on The PBS NewsHour, and again on ABC World News Tonight on the day it happened. A google search today of "beheading in America" produced 10+ pages of stories hawking information on the Vaughn Foods tragedy.

Define "swept out of sight", please.

Let the body of Christ begin to worship God with old Gospel Hymns, lift up holy hands and walk in obedience to the LORD. God will bless us in our obedience to Him but if we continue to rebel what else is there but judgment? America must repent and stop this foolishness I've seen on the television! It is utter nonsense!

How can America push back the darkness enveloping us in this hour? By repentance, living holy lives, anoint your houses every doorpost, above and sides all your windows, command the evil spirits you've allowed in there out of that place and live holy! Sanctify your home as holy to the Lord and do not keep any filthy things in there - ask the Holy Spirit to show you if there is anything unpleasing to Him in your home that is giving a gateway to demons.

Cut the chord to that television and stop watching programs that are inviting evil spirits straight into your homes. Have nothing to do with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather expose them. Redeem the time - there isn't much time left!

Seek the Lord morning, noon and night, read the Word of God - anoint your heads with oil and pray - seek the LORD while he can be found! God is looking for a people who will worship Him in spirit and in truth and who lives separated unto him, obedient to the Word of God, lives of worshiping the Lord and keep themselves unspotted from the world.

Help the widows and the orphans - give to ministries that are committed to helping the poor and make sure they are preaching the true Gospel of Jesus Christ - give of your time to write to those in prisons and in jails - share the Gospel with others - write about Jesus and share him with people on message boards - ask the LORD to lead you and He will show you what to do next.

You will see the LORD bless your home and you will see His divine protection over your life and the lives of your loved ones. Seek the LORD and fully surrender your lives to Him and the gates of hell shall not prevail against you.

You do not need to be some bible scholar! Just obey the LORD - ask Him to come into your hearts and save you like Romans 10: 9,10 says - listen to old gospel hymns and old sermons - you'll find many good ones on youtube or Hand of Help Ministry link on OP - I read sermons off their website all the time! Read the Word of God every day. As for Hand of Help - They have some great teaching videos too on the Gospel and how to live. Seek the LORD and He will help you every step of the way. God is faithful. He truly is.

Two points:

One: Why should The Devil have all the good music?

Two: Is life in 21st Century America really THAT 'dark'?

Sorry, but I'm just not seeing that. I'll bet that most of the kings born before 1900 would trade their lives for my middle-class world of air conditioning, safe water, hot showers, burgers, beer, 40 hour work weeks and the Interstate Highway System in a heartbeat.

In this sermon he posted today entitled, "And so It Begins".... we see once again the fulfillment of truth - such as why the god of Islam is not the God of the bible and why preachers who told you Muslims served the same God the Christians served were telling you a bold - faced lie.

The God of Abraham as described in The Torah is the inspiration for both The New Testament and later The Koran. That's a historic fact.

Both books were created for the sole purpose of giving non-Jews access to The God of The Jews.

Few in either religion will deny that Abraham, and the history of his family recorded in The Torah, is first and oldest communication from the one and only God.

One God, three ways to access Him - one for those connected physically to the blood-line of Abraham, and two for the rest of us to choose from, ass-u-me-ing that a relationship with Abraham's God is the goal of an average gentile.

You can call The Koran bullshit, but the God it promotes is the same one described in The New Testament.

Abraham was justified by faith, not by works according to the Word of God, Joe. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are in heaven. Jesus spoke about them - that they would be seated in heaven while others who rejected Christ would be shut out of heaven. Salvation is of the Jew, Joe. Jesus said so. see the Gospel of John thread Chapter 4. The god of Islam is most definitely not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He is never mentioned in the bible other than that he is one of the demon baal gods - you could see an example of that when Elijah challenged the false prophets of baal.

Indeed Hagar didn't even serve the God of Islam as she was an Egyptian who lived long, long before Mohammad who was born in 570 A.D. and began the teachings of Islam approximately 622 A.D. If you will read the book The Life of Mohammad and also the hadiths you will learn that Mohammad was not received by the Jews as a true prophet but rather identified as a false prophet which led to his demanding the beheading of approximately 900 Jews according to the historical account - it was as at this time he said that Allah changed the direction of prayer from towards Jerusalem to towards the east which is the direction idolators prayed - according to the written word of God - with that - I have never acknowledged allah as the God of the bible nor does Scripture.

The baal god - baal allah is one of 360 pre-islamic gods - a pre islamic moon god -that was worshipped prior to Mohammads birth. The rituals which were pre-islamic for allah - continued after Mohammad began teaching Islam -

There may be many called Joe but your wife knows when she is speaking to Joe when she is not speaking to Joe. Understand? There is only one Joe recognises as her husband. There is only one God the Jews recognize as their God - Hear O Israel the Lord thy God is one. that is my God. His name is Jesus. The Holy Spirit drew me to Him for my salvation and reconciling to God - I was graffed into the family of Abraham - by faith - Romans 10: 9, 10. The Jewish God is my God. The Islamic baal god allah is not my god - I do not bow down to baal nor will I ever bow down to baal. Issa is not Jesus. Issa is a false Jesus taught by Mohammad that will murder Christians and Jews when he returns. My God is not coming back to murder me or the Jews. That is not the God of the bible. That is Lucifer.

Jesus said many would come in his name claiming to be him and that we should not be decieved. 5 times in Matt 24 we are warned not to be deceived. Allah is not the God of the bible. He is the antithesis of the God of the bible and is an enemy of God, of Christians, of Jews, of Israel, and even of all people because allah is none other than Lucifer. ( Satan) There is no fellowship between Satan and Gods children.

I do not care what others choose to believe - they are a go along to get along crowd who do not know scripture and are perishing for lack of knowledge. That is the truth. NOTE - do not forget - Issa of Islam is not Jesus. It is a false Jesus and a false religion.

Last edited:

Two points:

Sorry, but I'm just not seeing that. I'll bet that most of the kings born before 1900 would trade their lives for my middle-class world of air conditioning, safe water, hot showers, burgers, beer, 40 hour work weeks and the Interstate Highway System in a heartbeat.

Rock music is inhabited by demons. See John Todd video on demons and how Satan uses rock music. Rock music has no place in a church or in a christians life. At all. The road is narrow Jesus said. Not an 8 lane highway - that one leads to hell - it seems right because so many people are on it but it leads to hell. That is the truth. Hillsong group is not of God - that bunch is worshiping "another Jesus" singing about another Jesus ( New age style Jesus) and also has very cleverly sang old gospel songs as if they are their own. Very crafty group. The LORD showed me to avoid their music otherwise I would not have seen it.

How did you hear about it? I first heard the story break on NPR, then I saw it on The PBS NewsHour, and again on ABC World News Tonight on the day it happened. A google search today of "beheading in America" produced 10+ pages of stories hawking information on the Vaughn Foods tragedy.

I checked all the top stories of AOL on front page and they didn't include the story. 24 hours and no more top story? I do not watch NPR or PBS -I'm not a democrat or a liberal. Mainly I read the news on USMB - the one news show I saw it reported on gave a 2 minute report with no mention it was a Muslim convert who had beheaded the woman and no mention of his face book page which had a beheading photo on it and many red flags in his writings about Islam that HLS should have investigated and didn't. Something is not right about that , Joe. You know it and I know it.

Swept out of sight:
Opposite of how news media reacted right after 9/11 Muslim terror attack. The polar opposite. Understand now?

This should be on 24 / 7 - Main Story on every single channel yet it is not being treated seriously and it is deadly serious. Instead? They have decided to sweep it out of sight. Americans had better do their own homework and find out the truth about Islam before it's too late.

Two points:

Hold that thought, Joe. Because the kings before 1900 were they to see this day? Would surely grieve for us and for what is to come. We are headed for perilous times such as this world has never seen.

Abraham was justified by faith, not by works according to the Word of God, Joe. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are in heaven. Jesus spoke about them - that they would be seated in heaven while others who rejected Christ would be shut out of heaven. Salvation is of the Jew, Joe. Jesus said so. see the Gospel of John thread Chapter 4. The god of Islam is most definitely not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He is never mentioned in the bible other than that he is one of the demon baal gods - you could see an example of that when Elijah challenged the false prophets of baal.

Indeed Hagar didn't even serve the God of Islam as she was an Egyptian who lived long, long before Mohammad who was born in 570 A.D. and began the teachings of Islam approximately 622 A.D. If you will read the book The Life of Mohammad and also the hadiths you will learn that Mohammad was not received by the Jews as a true prophet but rather identified as a false prophet which led to his demanding the beheading of approximately 900 Jews according to the historical account - it was as at this time he said that Allah changed the direction of prayer from towards Jerusalem to towards the east which is the direction idolators prayed - according to the written word of God - with that - I have never acknowledged allah as the God of the bible nor does Scripture.

The baal god - baal allah is one of 360 pre-islamic gods - a pre islamic moon god -that was worshipped prior to Mohammads birth. The rituals which were pre-islamic for allah - continued after Mohammad began teaching Islam -

There may be many called Joe but your wife knows when she is speaking to Joe when she is not speaking to Joe. Understand? There is only one Joe recognises as her husband. There is only one God the Jews recognize as their God - Hear O Israel the Lord thy God is one. that is my God. His name is Jesus. The Holy Spirit drew me to Him for my salvation and reconciling to God - I was graffed into the family of Abraham - by faith - Romans 10: 9, 10. The Jewish God is my God. The Islamic baal god allah is not my god - I do not bow down to baal nor will I ever bow down to baal. Issa is not Jesus. Issa is a false Jesus taught by Mohammad that will murder Christians and Jews when he returns. My God is not coming back to murder me or the Jews. That is not the God of the bible. That is Lucifer.

Jesus said many would come in his name claiming to be him and that we should not be decieved. 5 times in Matt 24 we are warned not to be deceived. Allah is not the God of the bible. He is the antithesis of the God of the bible and is an enemy of God, of Christians, of Jews, of Israel, and even of all people because allah is none other than Lucifer. ( Satan) There is no fellowship between Satan and Gods children.

I do not care what others choose to believe - they are a go along to get along crowd who do not know scripture and are perishing for lack of knowledge. That is the truth. NOTE - do not forget - Issa of Islam is not Jesus. It is a false Jesus and a false religion.

As I said, you're welcome to call The Koran bullshit and The New Testament Inspired, and you're welcome to point out the different ways that each claims is the 'correct' way to relate to The God of Abraham, but it's a historic fact that both were written as alternative ways for gentiles to access to The God of Abraham as described in The Torah.

One God, introduced to humanity by an ancient camel-jockey named Abraham, with one book for his bloodline to know God by and two books to help the gentiles to understand Him.

Religion can be a tough discussion when naming and defining 'God' becomes a part of the conversation.​

I checked all the top stories of AOL on front page and they didn't include the story. 24 hours and no more top story? I do not watch NPR or PBS -I'm not a democrat or a liberal. Mainly I read the news on USMB - the one news show I saw it reported on gave a 2 minute report with no mention it was a Muslim convert who had beheaded the woman and no mention of his face book page which had a beheading photo on it and many red flags in his writings about Islam that HLS should have investigated and didn't. Something is not right about that , Joe. You know it and I know it.

Can I assume that you found out about the murder in Oklahoma on USMB then? If AOL isn't properly serving your information needs, I would suggest firing them in favor of an information provider that does a better job.

Can I suggest NPR, PBS NewsHour, and/or ABC World News Tonight? They serve me well, and I particularly like NPR on the afternoon drive home. Rarely do I see something on national t.v. news that I haven't first heard at least something about on NPR.

I know nothing of AOL and I certainly wouldn't trust USMB as my main source of information, so, no, I don't know that something's not right.

I knew that there was a violent workplace incident in OK within 10 minutes of my leaving work on the day that it happened and I knew within an hour that it was a beheading of a female employee at a food processing plant, that there had been an Islamic twist, and that it ended with an executive of the company, who was a reserve police officer, shooting the assailant dead.

As I said, if you're unhappy with your information provider, replace it. And keep shopping until you find one that works for you. It's not like you don't have choices.

Edit: I had assumed that the bad guy had been shot dead. That is not true. He survived. This was easily confirmed as this conversation progressed. Google is your friend.

Last edited:
Hold that thought, Joe. Because the kings before 1900 were they to see this day? Would surely grieve for us and for what is to come. We are headed for perilous times such as this world has never seen.

I disagree and I'm long in every market, betting the farm on Momma's little bastards and their new-fangled toy for publishing ideas called The Internet.

And The Word was God.
:cool: Word.

`

Not even close Joe and extremely dangerous to the soul. There is one way to the Father, and that is through Christ or by never breaking a Jewish law, which has only been accomplished by one man. God's Son. It is through Christ that we go boldly to God's throne.

Allah has no son.

If the Son is the way to the God of Abraham, how does no son equate to the same thing?
Both books were not created to give non Jews access to God. One was created to usurp the Jews access to God by inventing one that blesses Ishmael's instead of Isaac's decedents.

The religious leader of the Muslims said that the most wonderful thing they could do is to kill and be killed for Allah.

The High Priest of Abraham's God, Christ, said to honor our Father by loving one another.
Polar opposites. And the difference between love and hate. And God prophesied it from it's inception:
http://biblehub.com/genesis/16-12.htm

and he is a wild-ass man, his hand against everyone.

Ishmael and Isaac are not the same and God and Allah are not the same. One has a very important Son.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back