The Islamic Ambition To Take Over The United States Is Hardly A New One

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
"...the ambition to take over the United States is hardly a new one.

Islamic Intentions or Plans to Conquer America Predating our Support of Israel

"...the ambition to take over the United States is hardly a new one. The first missionaries for militant Islam, or Islamism, who arrived here from abroad in the 1920's, unblushingly declared, "Our plan is, we are going to conquer America." The audacity of such statements hardly went unnoticed at the time, including by Christians who cherished their own missionizing hopes. As a 1922 newspaper commentary put it:

To the millions of American Christians who have so long looked eagerly forward to the time the cross shall be supreme in every land and the people of the whole world shall have become the followers of Christ, the plan to win this continent to the path of the "infidel Turk" will seem a thing unbelievable. But there is no doubt about its being pressed with all the fanatical zeal for which the Mohammedans are noted.

But it is in recent decades, as the Muslim population in the country has increased significantly in size, social standing, and influence, and as Islamism has made its presence widely felt on the international scene, that this "fanatical zeal" has truly come into its own. A catalyzing figure in the story is the late Ismail Al-Faruqi, a Palestinian immigrant who founded the International Institute of Islamic Thought and taught for many years at Temple University in Philadelphia. Rightly called "a pioneer in the development of Islamic studies in America," he was also the first contemporary theorist of a United States made Muslim. "Nothing could be greater," Al-Faruqi wrote in the early 1980's, "than this youthful, vigorous, and rich continent [of North America] turning away from its past evil and marching forward under the banner of Allahu Akbar [God is great]."

The Danger Within Militant Islam in America Daniel Pipes

That's why we need to pay very close attention to what happens in Oklahoma.

If that lowlife who beheaded that gal gets anything less than a speedy trial straight into the State of Oklahoma Lethal Injection Chamber, Muzzies around the world will see it as weakness in the breadbasket of the USA — the "Bible Belt", where the crime just committed by that scumbag would have been unthinkable as recently as some 30 to 40 years ago.

You can bet the heads of rogue nations—of Islamofascist countries that sponsor and export terrorism—will be watching what happens, that's for sure.

"...the ambition to take over the United States is hardly a new one.

Islamic Intentions or Plans to Conquer America Predating our Support of Israel

"...the ambition to take over the United States is hardly a new one. The first missionaries for militant Islam, or Islamism, who arrived here from abroad in the 1920's, unblushingly declared, "Our plan is, we are going to conquer America." The audacity of such statements hardly went unnoticed at the time, including by Christians who cherished their own missionizing hopes. As a 1922 newspaper commentary put it:

To the millions of American Christians who have so long looked eagerly forward to the time the cross shall be supreme in every land and the people of the whole world shall have become the followers of Christ, the plan to win this continent to the path of the "infidel Turk" will seem a thing unbelievable. But there is no doubt about its being pressed with all the fanatical zeal for which the Mohammedans are noted.

But it is in recent decades, as the Muslim population in the country has increased significantly in size, social standing, and influence, and as Islamism has made its presence widely felt on the international scene, that this "fanatical zeal" has truly come into its own. A catalyzing figure in the story is the late Ismail Al-Faruqi, a Palestinian immigrant who founded the International Institute of Islamic Thought and taught for many years at Temple University in Philadelphia. Rightly called "a pioneer in the development of Islamic studies in America," he was also the first contemporary theorist of a United States made Muslim. "Nothing could be greater," Al-Faruqi wrote in the early 1980's, "than this youthful, vigorous, and rich continent [of North America] turning away from its past evil and marching forward under the banner of Allahu Akbar [God is great]."

The Danger Within Militant Islam in America Daniel Pipes

Just look how many of us white American supposed Christians are having baby mama drama and baby daddy problems? You think these slacker American parents are going to raise religious kids?

Don't worry. A couple of generations in and just like us atheist Americans who were raised by Christian parents, those Muslim kids are going to stop going to church and their kids are going to assimilate, maybe even one day marry a christian or jew and stop being a muslim. Or god forbid they become an atheist.

I have friends from Iran who are atheists. How many atheists are in Iran? 0%? They just won't tell you they are when they are in Iran, just like I bet a lot of atheists are in the deep dirty ignorant south but they don't speak up because people are such bible thumpers down there.

Just look how they act at town hall meetings when atheists challenge them on the Constitution. They get very angry. I'd be scared too.

What percentage of Muslims do you think harbor these views?

Heck, what percentage of Americans want to dominate or even take over the world?

I am aware of the threat from Islam though and think we should expect to have military bases in Iraq and Afghanistan until 2050.

Heck, what percentage of Americans want to dominate or even take over the world?

I am aware of the threat from Islam though and think we should expect to have military bases in Iraq and Afghanistan until 2050.

That's assuming they won't have a competent government, military & police force any sooner. That's exactly what the military industrial complex wants and your comment is proof the media is no longer liberal. You are spewing exactly what McCain/Haloburton want you repeating. Keep saying it schmuck.

Lets be honest. We're all a little worried about ISIS or Al Queada going gihad on us here in America.

One thing I could point out, and I don't want to jinks it, but the fact is, George Bush got hit big time on 9-11. Could you imagine if something like that happened on Obama or Clinton's watch? OMG the GOP would have had a cow. Then they credited bush after 9-11 that "well we haven't been hit since". Do they give Obama credit for not being hit once? Like I said, not like the President can stop any wacko from doing something crazy but Bush sort of was warned and he didn't even alert the airlines of the FBI's warnings. Sort of like he wanted it to happen so he could use it to lie us into 2 wars, his bad policies to fix the recession it created and what led to the ultimate Great Recession of 2007.

Did you see Charlie Wilson's war? Ultimately it was you penny pinchin cheap asses that insulted the Taliban and made them hate us. We renigged because you don't get it!

Anyways, right now Obama and the rest of the world are tearing ISIS a new one. I heard the Brits on BBC saying now this war is not the same as when Bush lied them into the Iraq war, and they laid out all the reasons they needed to support the mission and once again put troops in harms way.

He said why we needed to do it now, basically admitting we/they made a mistake in 2003. They, us, we, you bush, haloboruton, the usa, made a mistake invading Iraq the first time. We wish we had Saddam back. There would be no ISIS or Al Queada in Iraq.

That's assuming they won't have a competent government, military & police force any sooner. That's exactly what the military industrial complex wants and your comment is proof the media is no longer liberal. You are spewing exactly what McCain/Haloburton want you repeating. Keep saying it schmuck.

Hey, I didn't call you names. There is a flame zone for that if you can't control yourself.

So anyways. We destroyed Iraq and have a responsibility to the citizens of Iraq to help them recover AND an interest in keeping that part of the world somewhat stable.

34 years ago Americans were getting kidnapped by Muslims. I see no reason to think expecting this to go on another 36 years until 2050 is unreasonable.

Sorry to have offended you. Are ya against this latest ISIS cult of craziness or where are you coming from? Do you think they are getting a bad rap?

Lets be honest. We're all a little worried about ISIS or Al Queada going gihad on us here in America.

One thing I could point out, and I don't want to jinks it, but the fact is, George Bush got hit big time on 9-11. Could you imagine if something like that happened on Obama or Clinton's watch? OMG the GOP would have had a cow. Then they credited bush after 9-11 that "well we haven't been hit since". Do they give Obama credit for not being hit once? Like I said, not like the President can stop any wacko from doing something crazy but Bush sort of was warned and he didn't even alert the airlines of the FBI's warnings. Sort of like he wanted it to happen so he could use it to lie us into 2 wars, his bad policies to fix the recession it created and what led to the ultimate Great Recession of 2007.

Did you see Charlie Wilson's war? Ultimately it was you penny pinchin cheap asses that insulted the Taliban and made them hate us. We renigged because you don't get it!

Anyways, right now Obama and the rest of the world are tearing ISIS a new one. I heard the Brits on BBC saying now this war is not the same as when Bush lied them into the Iraq war, and they laid out all the reasons they needed to support the mission and once again put troops in harms way.

He said why we needed to do it now, basically admitting we/they made a mistake in 2003. They, us, we, you bush, haloboruton, the usa, made a mistake invading Iraq the first time. We wish we had Saddam back. There would be no ISIS or Al Queada in Iraq.
We posted at the same time. My apologies. I will digest this and be back

Hey, I didn't call you names. There is a flame zone for that if you can't control yourself.

So anyways. We destroyed Iraq and have a responsibility to the citizens of Iraq to help them recover AND an interest in keeping that part of the world somewhat stable.

34 years ago Americans were getting kidnapped by Muslims. I see no reason to think expecting this to go on another 36 years until 2050 is unreasonable.

Sorry to have offended you. Are ya against this latest ISIS cult of craziness or where are you coming from? Do you think they are getting a bad rap?

I'm sorry. I'm just so use to arguing with argumentative people. My bad. Of course I'm against ISIS and I am seriously worried they are going to set off some sleeper cells here in the USA. They sure are patient with their attacks. Either that or we are spying the fuck out of Americans in America.

And why do you say "Muslims" were kidnapping us 34 years ago? Were they kidnapping us because we were Christians or because we were Westerners? Because then I would say 34 years ago Arabs were kidnapping Westerners. Saying Muslim is like asking for a holy war. Don't make it about religion unless it is. Is it? Was it?

I'm sorry. I'm just so use to arguing with argumentative people. My bad. Of course I'm against ISIS and I am seriously worried they are going to set off some sleeper cells here in the USA. They sure are patient with their attacks. Either that or we are spying the fuck out of Americans in America.

And why do you say "Muslims" were kidnapping us 34 years ago? Were they kidnapping us because we were Christians or because we were Westerners? Because then I would say 34 years ago Arabs were kidnapping Westerners. Saying Muslim is like asking for a holy war. Don't make it about religion unless it is. Is it? Was it?

I should properly describe them as you do. Sometimes I group all Arabs as Muslim and I should not. However I also use the phrase Germans instead of NAZIs when talking WWII.

Generally I believe ever since I started watching the news the Middle East has been a mess largely without us on the ground anyway in the beginning (the Stark incident probably did not help).

Since the 90's we have been directly involved and after we took over Iraq I fear we have a responsibility to any non violent people there to protect them from what I think is a greater evil than Sadaam. We also have an interest ourselves in a stable Iraq that does not want to nuke us. How to get it? Man I dunno but this boots kn the ground thing worked in Japan and Germany after the boots at home failed between WWI and WWII.

Muslims have been part of the backbone of the Us from the very beginning. If they had any plans to "take over the Us" I dare say there'd be overt Islamic aspects intrinsic to the fabric of the US already.

" Islam was in America even before there was a United States. But Muslims didn’t peaceably emigrate — slave-traders brought them here.

Historians estimate that up to 30 percent of enslaved blacks were Muslims. West African prince Abdul Rahman, freed by President John Quincy Adams in 1828 after 40 years in captivity, was only one of many African Muslims kidnapped and sold into servitude in the New World. In early America, Muslim names could be found in reports of runaway slaves as well as among rosters of soldiers in the Revolutionary War. Muslims fought to preserve American independence in the War of 1812 and for the Union in the Civil War. And more than a century later, thousands of African Americans, including Cassius Clay and Malcolm Little, converted to Islam.

With above-average median household incomes, they are also an indispensable part of the U.S. economy. Sixty-six percent of American Muslim households earn more than $50,000 per year — more than the average U.S. household.

According to a 2009 study by Gallup, Muslim American women are not only more educated than Muslim women in Western Europe, but are also more educated than the average American. U.S. Muslim women report incomes closer to their male counterparts than American women of any other religion. They are at the helm of many key religious and civic organizations, such as the Arab-American Family Support Center, Azizah magazine, Karamah, Turning Point, the Islamic Networks Group and the American Society for Muslim Advancement.

In 2010, the Triangle Center also found, the largest single source of initial information on planned terrorist attacks by Muslims in the United States was the Muslim American community.

For centuries, most Islamic scholars around the world have agreed that Muslims must follow the laws of the land in which they live. This principle was established by the prophet Muhammad in A.D. 614-615, when he sent some of his followers to be protected by the Christian king of Abyssinia, where they co-existed peacefully. Not only do American Muslims have no scriptural, historical or political grounds to oppose the U.S. Constitution, but the U.S. Constitution is in line with the objectives and ideals of sharia. Muslims already practice sharia in the United States when they worship freely and follow U.S. laws.

In his 1776 publication “Thoughts on Government,” John Adams praised Muhammad as a “sober inquirer after truth.” And the Supreme Court building contains a likeness of the prophet, whose vision of justice is cited as an important precedent to the U.S. Constitution."
Five myths about Muslims in America - The Washington Post

So Muslims are richer, better educated, and not trying to take over the government despite claims to the contrary. Hmm, why does maligning a religious people sound familar...?

I should properly describe them as you do. Sometimes I group all Arabs as Muslim and I should not. However I also use the phrase Germans instead of NAZIs when talking WWII.

Generally I believe ever since I started watching the news the Middle East has been a mess largely without us on the ground anyway in the beginning (the Stark incident probably did not help).

Since the 90's we have been directly involved and after we took over Iraq I fear we have a responsibility to any non violent people there to protect them from what I think is a greater evil than Sadaam. We also have an interest ourselves in a stable Iraq that does not want to nuke us. How to get it? Man I dunno but this boots kn the ground thing worked in Japan and Germany after the boots at home failed between WWI and WWII.

1. Yes, the middle east is a mess. We should have never got rid of Saddam. That's the kind of ruler people like that need. He was a Sunni. 805 of Iraq was/is Shiite. He was able to keep the masses in check. Now they are running around calling themselves Al Queda or ISIS or ISIL.

2. Iraqi's and Syrians need to put their boots on the ground. Turks, Iranians, Saudi's. Why us? We can't help people who don't want to help themselves. That Syrian leader Assad is playing the USA and our alleys like fools. It is a true mess over there.

You know how arab suicide bombers are willing to blow themselves up for the cause? We all know how badly women are treated in the Arab world. Perhaps we need to start arming women who's children were abducted and raped. If they had guns under their burka's they would be undetectable and if any ISIS came to brutalize them they could just open fire.

Could they possibly die? They sure could. That's sometimes the price of freedom.

Sooner or later the women of the arab world need to stand up for themselves just like women did in America not too long ago.

The men in the middle east are clearly stupid and backward ignorant fucks.

Forum List

Back