And so it begins: Crowder hires police to protect family from threats

Fuck Crowder. He's a Fox News thug.

Yep, he decided to be a provocateur and got found out, people like that soon find that they do not have a friend in the world. I hope that lying propagandizing bastard is scared, he brought it all on himself trying to become a conservative celebrity and I have Zero sympathy.

Nice publicity stunt.

I guess he couldn't go with the fake neck brace, because that was already used, by Kenneth Gladney, back in 2009.

Crowder challenged the union thug to a fair and supervised fight.

No response from the union thug as of yet. No wonder those chicken crap thugs are only brave when they are backed up by at least 50 of their cohorts.

Nice publicity stunt.

I guess he couldn't go with the fake neck brace, because that was already used, by Kenneth Gladney, back in 2009.

Crowder challenged the union thug to a fair and supervised fight.

No response from the union thug as of yet. No wonder those chicken crap thugs are only brave when they are backed up by at least 50 of their cohorts.

If I was that "union thug" that punched skippy after being shoved to the ground I would not give the shithead a minute of my time or distract away from the fact that I was there to protest not pick a fight.

Lefty supports thugs! No surprises here!

goose-step.jpg

Union Meeting

nazi%20-ap-body.JPG

Hitler banned all labor unions, said the government was all the protection workers needed which mirrors the current RW viewpoint of labor rights but of course it was not in the end and furthermore, fuck you.

Union Meeting

nazi%20-ap-body.JPG

Hitler banned all labor unions, said the government was all the protection workers needed which mirrors the current RW viewpoint of labor rights but of course it was not in the end and furthermore, fuck you.

Stalin did the same thing. That's what happens with labor unions: lefties use them until the gain power then find they are inconvenient.

You recall that during the Nigh of the Long Knives that Hitler destroyed the Brown shirts my murdering all their leaders.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back