and now we wait

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm

Posting a link and no personal opinion/comments goes against the Forum Rules. Please include a few sentences of your own thoughts when starting a thread.
  • "Zone 2": All other forums not specified as Zone 1 or Zone 3: This will apply to the vast majority of the board.: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Also see important policy on "Clean Thread Starts" at the following link -- New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads . Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain significant and specific thread topic content to advance the discussion, in addition to any personal flame or snark. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
What a strange time.

Given their own rhetoric, and that of people they obediently follow, it's now perfectly reasonable to wonder if we should expect some kind of armed takeover of our House of Representatives. Most likely it won't happen, but it is now a possibility.

And these people would be just fine with it.

Their "media" and "leaders" like Steve Bannon have led these misguided souls down this path. Bannon, of course, is the one who spilled the beans before the 2020 elections, saying that if Trump lost he would lie and say he won (below).

It still blows my mind that these people have been conned like this, and that their "leaders" are willing to play along for their own craven benefit.

What a strange time.

Given their own rhetoric, and that of people they obediently follow, it's now perfectly reasonable to wonder if we should expect some kind of armed takeover of our House of Representatives. Most likely it won't happen, but it is now a possibility.

Their "media" and "leaders" like Steve Bannon have led these misguided souls down this path. Bannon, of course, is the one who spilled the beans before the 2020 elections, saying that if Trump lost he would lie and say he won (below).

It still blows my mind that these people have been conned like this, and that their "leaders" are willing to play along for their own craven benefit.

What kind of pHARMaceuticals are you on, that keep you in such a fantasy world? Drugs and movies and total escapism from the real world, in a unicorn land that you have :lalala: crafted for yourself. No objective reality whatsoever, as long as all you have to do is use your EBT card and call instacart for your Cheetos and beer and get the occasional pizza delivery. Anything so you never have to disconnect that handy direct TV-to-brain DNC talking point download cable and be disconnected from the collective.

If you'd care to share, then perhaps we could all live in a world of our own design, disconnected from any objective reality, as you and your skeezy inbred cult do.

Watch the deflection. Thanks for your great post.

What a strange time.

Read the above post in a James Earl Jones voice with this music playing:

What a strange time.

This man just does not believe in other people standing on their soap boxes endlessly preaching their radicalism views at every level of living. His family is his responsibility. We have tens of millions of people and tens of millions more influenced by all of this with a lot of it is extreme. To complain about it gets people branded as haters of any group involved in the radicalism. This of course will collapse, and then the groups involved will get their karma getting the many in the same who are innocent suffer with the guilty.

Nancy put those in to fuck with MTG who carried a gun. I think we can trust a Congressman to have a gun. She can do WAAAY more damage with just information alone. A gun is the least dangerous weapon MTG or any other congressman has at their disposal.

I don't think the MacDaddy Leftists need to worry.
The Establishment Machine Corporate Cartel is still in charge.

The satanic Left worships their oppressive heavy handed ATM government as their one true God.
But it makes them paranoid of common folks who they step on and oppress.

Last edited:

Peeps will believe anything on a sinking ship Mac

archivist-adobe-stock-121177.jpeg

~S~

Nancy put those in to fuck with MTG who carried a gun. I think we can trust a Congressman to have a gun. She can do WAAAY more damage with just information alone. A gun is the least dangerous weapon MTG or any other congressman has at their disposal.
a lot of republicans bring a loaded gun.

Forum List

Back