reading Prince Harry's memoir released just today, will post best excerpts: killing 25 Taliban, his jealous feud with Prince William, drug use etc

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i just started with it, my friends. come back to this thread for the best parts if you don't want to read the long book yourself

It's knowing that he is illegitimate that is the driving negative force and burning up this not very bright young man.

i just started with it, my friends. come back to this thread for the best parts if you don't want to read the long book yourself

Why would anyone want to read it? It's just a guy who's gone angry venting at his family because he messed up and married a muppet.

• Banned
Why would anyone want to read it? It's just a guy who's gone angry venting at his family because he messed up and married a muppet.
just a guy? the SON OF WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE FUTURE QUEEN OF ENGLAND is just a guy?

I'm not a military expert, but he was a grunt while there, right? Probably in the most safe locations as well.

Is it viable for someone to confront in their time, let alone kill 25 enemies? I could see if he was a pilot or even a well trained sniper on dangerous, advanced ground. A common soldier though?

As I prefaced, I'm not an expert, but I'd like this explained from anyone who has experience or is well versed.

Last edited:
  • Banned
yea....he puts his pants on the same way as everyone else does....if you want to put this jerk up on a pedestal go for it....
reading is a good thing...it's the biggest book of the season...i just thought i would do a public service by highlighting the best excerpts, which i will start doing soon

reading is a good thing...it's the biggest book of the season...i just thought i would do a public service by highlighting the best excerpts, which i will start doing soon
to you and all the people who fall all over themselves for these phonies it is.....everyone else could give a shit....

lame ass harry and his ghetto bug? what could be in the book that wasnt in their 6 hr tell all? which i did not watch and will not waste my time or money on a ghost written book. he needs to stop living off the memories of his mother and get honest about her death..getting in a car with a drunk driver is never a good idea...

i'm reading Ted Cruz's new book currently. will read Prince Harry when i get more time

I'm not a military expert, but he was a grunt while there, right? Probably in the most safe locations as well.

Is it viable for someone to confront in their time, let alone kill 25 enemies? I could see if he was a pilot or even a well trained sniper on dangerous, advanced ground. A common soldier though?

As I prefaced, I'm not an expert, but I'd like this explained from anyone who has experience or is well versed.
He flew a medical helicopter. They both did.

He was the co-pilot gunner on Apache helicopters.....

Forum List

Back