and now we wait

the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, leading to more than 140 officers injured and five deaths.

Pure fiction. I've never seen a single report saying 140 officers were injured that day, or what the injuries were. Maybe they were torn pants or a scuffed knee? ITMT, you should try sources which don't lie: there were no 5 deaths that day but one or two--- the one shot in the face without warning of the unarmed lady who was a member of the public and another lady on the front steps I think had a bad reaction to some pills she took!

But funny that Biddum only recognized TWELVE officers as having gone beyond the call of duty with a medal! I guess all the rest were as worthless as the democrats hiding inside. :lmao:

Republicans tend to forget the “our” part.

No, they remember the our part everytime they see a picture of Washington with Biddum and Nancy's steel fence up around the capitol lined with armed guards and rifles.

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 7.19.41 AM.png

Pure fiction. I've never seen a single report saying 140 officers were injured that day, or what the injuries were. Maybe they were torn pants or a scuffed knee? ITMT, you should try sources which don't lie: there were no 5 deaths that day but one or two--- the one shot in the face without warning of the unarmed lady who was a member of the public and another lady on the front steps I think had a bad reaction to some pills she took!

But funny that Biddum only recognized TWELVE officers as having gone beyond the call of duty with a medal! I guess all the rest were as worthless as the democrats hiding inside. :lmao:

"Some posters" are stone cold liars.

You recognize this well, toobs.

Keep it up, my friend.

"It's our House"

Is short for it's our House of Representatives.

It's who in Government, Represents, we the people..... The only people in government, that represent our will. The Senate represents the State governments, the executive branch represents the executive

"It's our House"

It's who in Government, Represents, we the people..... The only people in government, that represent our will. The Senate represents the State governments, the executive branch represents the executive

Naïvete on display.

That, or just plain dishonesty.

But good post otherwise.

and now we wait​

Sorry, Honey, but the only person who died in the scrum AT the capitol during the riot as a direct result of the conflict was Babbit. Everyone else died of medical issues either away outside on the grounds not even engaged, or not even the same day and not of any injury directly linked to the event.

PROVE ME WRONG.

it used to be , but not anymore

they only represent $$$

not those of us trying to make $$$ to keep a roof overhead

images

~S~
But all you need is an R by their name and you support them? Or a D by their name and you support them?

Well, with most people, not you...

Now provide when a MEMBER of the House did anything like that.

Republicans tend to forget the “our” part.
So do Democrats, this isn’t a one party problem, it is an congressional problem. It used to be that congress served the people, today Congress serves only the rich and make laws for the rich, the poor and middle class are given enough crumbs to buy the votes.

Both parties are consistent in telling the American people why they know better on how to run the country with no proof that they do.

"It's our House"

The Senate used to represent the state Governments. We changed that with the 17th amendment

So one time almost 70 years ago, once in over 120 years.

Thanks.

"It's our House"

The House represents the rich, “we the people“ are no longer represented, we are just a vote and with approval ratings in Congress around 20% and 75% get re-elected, they realize they don’t need to worry about “we the people”, just the rich who give them money and favors.

What a strange time.

Given their own rhetoric, and that of people they obediently follow, it's now perfectly reasonable to wonder if we should expect some kind of armed takeover of our House of Representatives. Most likely it won't happen, but it is now a possibility.

And these people would be just fine with it.

Their "media" and "leaders" like Steve Bannon have led these misguided souls down this path. Bannon, of course, is the one who spilled the beans before the 2020 elections, saying that if Trump lost he would lie and say he won (below).

It still blows my mind that these people have been conned like this, and that their "leaders" are willing to play along for their own craven benefit.

Fourth post in before TRUMP! gets mentioned. You're slipping.

Forum List

Back