And Now For The Rest Of The Story...

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
A recent thread based on a more than 7 month old article from al Jazeera claiming Israel had confiscated privately owned Palestinian land near Bethlehem may be far less - and far less honest - than suggested. When asked to substantiate a claim of ownership, the local Palestinians fell mysteriously silent.
In fact, the land was "adjudicated some two decades ago as non-private property and declared ‘state lands,’ which, according to the original League of Nations decision of July 1922 (article 6, Palestinian Mandate) makes it eligible for "close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.”
However the whole affair may be just a political tempest in a teapot. There currently are no plans to build anything there. Evidently al Jazeera found a willing Quisling in Israel's loony left "Peace Now" group.

The Israeli land grab that wasn t - The Washington Post

Good to see even more truth come out. Israel has been set up for decades with propaganda against it and people fell for it.

Last edited:
Good to see even more truth come,out. Israel has been set up for decades with propaganda against it and people fell for it.

Yeah ... camel crap is certainly the calling card of a few posters here.

" In fact, the land was "adjudicated some two decades ago as non-private property and declared ‘state lands,’"

Well wasn't that convenient. LOL

The "State", which means the Jews, have been taking land from Christians, especially around Bethlehem, since 1948. Looks like the Hasbara has gotten to the Washington Post, too.

"Last mass in Beit Jala, as state is poised to grab Palestinian Christians’ land"

- See more at: Last mass in Beit Jala as state is poised to grab Palestinian Christians land

" In fact, the land was "adjudicated some two decades ago as non-private property and declared ‘state lands,’"

The "State", which means the Jews, have been taking land from Christians, especially around Bethlehem, since 1948. Looks like the Hasbara has gotten to the Washington Post, too.

"Last mass in Beit Jala, as state is poised to grab Palestinian Christians’ land"

- See more at: Last mass in Beit Jala as state is poised to grab Palestinian Christians land
:crybaby: :eusa_wall:

Ah, I see. Since the WP exposed al Jazeera's camel crap, they must be "Hasbarats." It can't possibly be that al Jazeera and you are full of it.
BTW, "the State" does not mean "Jews" but rather "Israel" which, as you well know but struggle to acknowledge, is over 20% non-Jewish.
:lmao:

"A determination that land is “state land” is a factual, administrative finding that does not change the ownership of land. In the West Bank – like in the American West – massive amounts of land have no private owners. There is nothing unusual about this; indeed, it is even truer inside the Green Line...

An 'appropriation' involves taking something that is someone’s. A designation of land as 'state land' requires a determination, based on extensive investigation, that it does not have a private owner. The determination can be challenged administratively and judicially, as Palestinian claimants often do, and sometimes prevail."

Last edited:
A recent thread based on a more than 7 month old article from al Jazeera claiming Israel had confiscated privately owned Palestinian land near Bethlehem may be far less - and far less honest - than suggested. When asked to substantiate a claim of ownership, the local Palestinians fell mysteriously silent.
In fact, the land was "adjudicated some two decades ago as non-private property and declared ‘state lands,’ which, according to the original League of Nations decision of July 1922 (article 6, Palestinian Mandate) makes it eligible for "close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.”
However the whole affair may be just a political tempest in a teapot. There currently are no plans to build anything there. Evidently al Jazeera found a willing Quisling in Israel's loony left "Peace Now" group.

Sure sounds like something PBel would do. He is so funny.

Sure sounds like something PBel would do. He is so funny.

Sadly, there are about a half-dozen hardcore posters who swallow that al Jazeera camel crap whole. When offered the truth from a credible source they simply cover their eyes and ears.

Wow, another Muslim Blood Libel lie. What a suprise!

Hasbara! Squawk! Hasbara! Sqauwk!

Subhanallah-A-Parrot-Reciting-Full-Holy-Quran.jpg

As completely powerless as the palestinians are, Israel can say whatever it wants about any issue and have it go largely unchallenged.

Of course, those hapless Palestinians have an entire UN agency (UNRWA) at their beck and call, some rabidly anti-Israel international media as well as a few loony lib NGOs eager to lie about Israel, and a second UN agency (UNHRC) which serves as a platform for anti-Israel and anti-Semitic propaganda.
Those poor, poor powerless Arab "refugees."

As completely powerless as the palestinians are, Israel can say whatever it wants about any issue and have it go largely unchallenged.

Of course, those hapless Palestinians have an entire UN agency (UNRWA) at their beck and call, some rabidly anti-Israel international media as well as a few loony lib NGOs eager to lie about Israel, and a second UN agency (UNHRC) which serves as a platform for anti-Israel and anti-Semitic propaganda.
Those poor, poor powerless Arab "refugees."
Man it seems Israel sure has pissed off a lot of people!

The point is nothing Israel does - and much she doesn't even do - goes, as you claimed, unchallenged.
So what did Israel do to piss you off?

The point is nothing Israel does - and much she doesn't even do - goes, as you claimed, unchallenged.
They're trying to move us towards armed conflict with Iran. I could care less really what happens to Israel or Palestine, but I don't want the U.S dragged into a war because 2 groups of religious zealots on the other side of the planet can't co-exist. And I sure as hell don't want us backing one of those groups unconditionally.

They're trying to move us towards armed conflict with Iran. I could care less really what happens to Israel or Palestine, but I don't want the U.S dragged into a war because 2 groups of religious zealots on the other side of the planet can't co-exist. And I sure as hell don't want us backing one of those groups unconditionally.

Fine but Israel is not trying to move us toward armed conflict with Iran just as that which she does goes unchallenged (as you also claimed).
You're gonna have to come up with some real reasons for your hatred.

Fine but Israel is not trying to move us toward armed conflict with Iran just as that which she does goes unchallenged (as you also claimed).
No hatred. I just don't want America getting dragged into religious nuttery.

Nor do I but I don't find it necessary (or convenient) to blame Israel as you do.

Nor do I but I don't find it necessary (or convenient) to blame Israel as you do.
Israel has the money, the weapons, the resources... If they really wanted peace and coexistence they'd have it by now. The ball is in their court. But they have their own nutters running things who think they have some kind of holy mandate.

Israel has the money, the weapons, the resources... If they really wanted peace and coexistence they'd have it by now. The ball is in their court. But they have their own nutters running things who think they have some kind of holy mandate.

The US has way more of all three yet we can't impose peaceful coexistence on an angry, desperate world. Israel cannot impose peace on those who just don't consider it to be an honorable option and much of the Arab World has abandoned those hapless "refugees" because of their recalcitrance. What the Israelis can do is separate themselves from the Palestinians and that is precisely what the security fence is all about.

Forum List

Back