Hamas minister admits, Palestinians are invaders from neighboring Arab nations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Its good to hear it from the horse's mouth. Here he is admitting that Palestinians are all from neighboring Arab lands, and even HE HIMSELF, is an Egyptian. Just like their terrorist leader Arafart.

Very interesting and almost comical to be honest.

ALLAHUAKBAR! Ha ha ha:

Do I have to continue posting the source documentation that confirms that from 1920 to 1946 90% of the migrants to Palestine were Jews? Posting Hasbara propaganda, convinces no one.

Do I have to continue posting the source documentation that confirms that from 1920 to 1946 90% of the migrants to Palestine were Jews? Posting Hasbara propaganda, convinces no one.

No. You do not have to continue posting your fucking lies, er, source documentation. Because they are one and the same.

Kind of funny really. The leaders of the "Palestinian" cause always have to yell and gesticulate wildly to get their 'point' across.

What. do they think by yelling and the wild gesticulating and other means that they can somehow change the truth?

The truth that these Palestinian 'leaders' are using their citizens as pawns to foment their bank accounts?

"to foment their bank accounts?"

You don't know what "foment" means. You can foment a revolution, idiot, but you can't foment a bank account.

Let me see...should I trust the Hamas minister, who knows his own people and their history, or Monte the fulla shit propagandist liar Jew hater extraordinaire. Decisions decisions. :lmao:

You don't know what "foment" means. You can foment a revolution, idiot, but you can't foment a bank account.
Stop! Hold the presses! Monte who's an expert in fomenting hate is now teaching everybody proper English! Ha ha ha.

But it does no such thing does it Abdul, it gives an abridged and edited account that has no basis in fact. It even admits that the committee had no intention of counting the numbers of illegal arab muslim immigrants as it would be too much of a burden. Time to read your own "source" documents to see what they really say. And the Jews cant be illegal immigrants as they were invited to migrate by the Ottomans and LoN.

It's easy to spot the liars ... they whine about others "propaganda" and quickly fall back on "fomentation."

But it does no such thing does it Abdul, it gives an abridged and edited account that has no basis in fact. It even admits that the committee had no intention of counting the numbers of illegal arab muslim immigrants as it would be too much of a burden. Time to read your own "source" documents to see what they really say. And the Jews cant be illegal immigrants as they were invited to migrate by the Ottomans and LoN.

It states clearly that illegal non-Jewish immigration was negligible and states clearly the tens of thousands of illegal Jewish immigrants. You can deny fact all you want, it doesn't change it. I do read the source documents, that's what makes it impossible for you to discount fact without lying. Silly lies at that, easily refuted.

It's easy to spot the liars ... they whine about others "propaganda" and quickly fall back on "fomentation."

Oh, come on. The facts were posted, the only propaganda comes from your lot in an attempt to distort the facts. What's the point? You might fool some less knowledgeable people, but not anyone who has taken the time to research the subject.

Oh, come on. The facts were posted, the only propaganda comes from your lot in an attempt to distort the facts. What's the point? You might fool some less knowledgeable people, but not anyone who has taken the time to research the subject.

You're obvious, Monte, and fool no one but yourself.

Stop! Hold the presses! Monte who's an expert in fomenting hate is now teaching everybody proper English! Ha ha ha.

Some of the smartest people in the world had difficulty in some area.
Da Vinci was dyslexic and a very poor speller.
Einstein couldn't tie his own shoes and had to have his math checked and corrected.
Some think too fast and trip over their own fingers trying to post.
Some speak more than one language or raised on different spelling of words.
Some just have typos.

This is not a grammar forum

It states clearly that illegal non-Jewish immigration was negligible and states clearly the tens of thousands of illegal Jewish immigrants. You can deny fact all you want, it doesn't change it. I do read the source documents, that's what makes it impossible for you to discount fact without lying. Silly lies at that, easily refuted.

You haven't refuted Jack since you created this sock, Nazi boy.

Some of the smartest people in the world had difficulty in some area.
Da Vinci was dyslexic and a very poor speller.
Einstein couldn't tie his own shoes and had to have his math checked and corrected.
Some think too fast and trip over their own fingers trying to post.
Some speak more than one language or raised on different spelling of words.
Some just have typos.

This is not a grammar forum
It isn't? But Monte said so, and he has this bullshit chart to prove it!

I think Monte and the Hamas leader need to have a talk.

Monte needs to show him the bullshit chart, and tell the Hamas leader to keep his big mouth shut and not mess up Monte's lies and false propaganda. What does the Hamas leader know compared to Monte about Palestinians? NOTHING! Ha ha ha.

Ooops. Feather their bank accounts. Further their bank accounts. Increase their bank accounts.

There, that better? You knew what I meant. But since I used an incorrect word, that gave you an easy way out of replying to my actual facts. You are welcome. Not that you need help, Monti, to deflect the truth.

Last edited:

"the only propaganda comes from your lot. . ."

Ohh. I...didn't realize... brilliant !

poor england, right ? look what it's turning into.......

"the only propaganda comes from your lot. . ."

Ohh. I...didn't realize... brilliant !

poor england, right ? look what it's turning into.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back