And Now For The Rest Of The Story...

Let me get this straight. A bunch of Europeans go to Palestine from Europe, helped by a European colonial power to implement a colonial project. They implement this colonial project and evict maybe half of the people living in the area. Then they surround the rest and not content with controlling every element of their lives, they decide to surround the outdoor enclosures they hold these people in (millions of them) with 10-20 foot walls. Unbelievable that anyone would consider this a formula for long term success of any society.

Woo ... not a word of truth in that entire post. I'm impressed.

Please point out any part of the post that is untrue. Come on, give it a try.

And what do I get when I do?

Confirmed, nothing I posted is anything but fact.

Nope. Since you seem to enjoy the abuse you're gonna hafta make it worth my while to bitch slap you again.

I see you are also a misogynist, but trust me there would be no "bitch slapping" if you met me in person, punk.

Let me get this straight. A bunch of European Jews go to Palestine aka Israel from Europe to join their brethren in the land of their ancient ancestors, and their spiritual, religious, and cultural holy land for 3500 years. The British, who conquered the region after 800 years of Ottoman colonial rule, gave all the land back to Arabs most of which became the Islamic terrorist shitholes we see today, except for less than 1% of the land, which was designated as a Jewish state in Jewish holy land. Arabs start attacking and killing Jews in the holy because Islam is a barbaric intolerant religion that cannot coexist. The Jews, having just experienced the Nazi holocaust, realized that the Arabs have a leader who want to do what the Nazis did.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

They form militias to defend themselves against the Arab savages. A civil war erupts and the Jews manage to reestablish a state. Five Arab nations unite to destroy the newly Jewish state, not to create a Palestine, but to annihilate the Jews, because they are intolerant barbaric savages. Arabs loose again. Arabs keep attacking until in 1967 jews manage to conquer land that was supposed to be their's in the first place.

Arabs invent this hoax called the Palestinian people, and whine about the plight of refugees that were caused as a result of their barbarism and aggression.

THERE, I CORRECTED IT FOR YOU.

Let the grownups discuss the issues Ruddy, keep the fairy tales to yourself.

Nope. Since you seem to enjoy the abuse you're gonna hafta make it worth my while to bitch slap you again.

I see you are also a misogynist, but trust me there would be no "bitch slapping" if you met me in person, punk.

In fact I'm just big ol' dawg who aims to please and you do seem to enjoy the abuse, Princess.

Let me get this straight. A bunch of European Jews go to Palestine aka Israel from Europe to join their brethren in the land of their ancient ancestors, and their spiritual, religious, and cultural holy land for 3500 years. The British, who conquered the region after 800 years of Ottoman colonial rule, gave all the land back to Arabs most of which became the Islamic terrorist shitholes we see today, except for less than 1% of the land, which was designated as a Jewish state in Jewish holy land. Arabs start attacking and killing Jews in the holy because Islam is a barbaric intolerant religion that cannot coexist. The Jews, having just experienced the Nazi holocaust, realized that the Arabs have a leader who want to do what the Nazis did.

They form militias to defend themselves against the Arab savages. A civil war erupts and the Jews manage to reestablish a state. Five Arab nations unite to destroy the newly Jewish state, not to create a Palestine, but to annihilate the Jews, because they are intolerant barbaric savages. Arabs loose again. Arabs keep attacking until in 1967 jews manage to conquer land that was supposed to be their's in the first place.

Arabs invent this hoax called the Palestinian people, and whine about the plight of refugees that were caused as a result of their barbarism and aggression.

Ah ... I get it. You post silliness and call it "truth" while dismissing the truth as "silliness." Yeah ... you're a typical Palestinian supporter.
:lmao:

The US has way more of all three yet we can't impose peaceful coexistence on an angry, desperate world. Israel cannot impose peace on those who just don't consider it to be an honorable option and much of the Arab World has abandoned those hapless "refugees" because of their recalcitrance. What the Israelis can do is separate themselves from the Palestinians and that is precisely what the security fence is all about.

Let me get this straight. A bunch of Europeans go to Palestine from Europe, helped by a European colonial power to implement a colonial project. They implement this colonial project and evict maybe half of the people living in the area. Then they surround the rest and not content with controlling every element of their lives, they decide to surround the outdoor enclosures they hold these people in (millions of them) with 10-20 foot walls. Unbelievable that anyone would consider this a formula for long term success of any society.

Confirmed, nothing Monte posts is anything but garbage.

Now that's a doozy. A mentally ill Jew hater considers himself an adult. :rofl:

Ah ... I get it. You post silliness and call it "truth" while dismissing the truth as "silliness." Yeah ... you're a typical Palestinian supporter.

I post fact from official archives, you deny fact, punk.

You post camel crap, Princess. :biggrin:

Now, how can my post possibly infer a hatred of Jews? That you are an immature little punk is clear, but what does that have to do with hating Jews?

Now, how can my post possibly infer a hatred of Jews? That you are an immature little punk is clear, but what does that have to do with hating Jews?

Now this is the part I just don't get. You clearly are quite proud of your goosesteppin'. Why now the lame denials?

Yikes! Here comes another Monte breakdown. :blowup:

Monte now pretending he isn't a mentally ill Jew hater! :dig:

As completely powerless as the palestinians are, Israel can say whatever it wants about any issue and have it go largely unchallenged.

Of course, those hapless Palestinians have an entire UN agency (UNRWA) at their beck and call, some rabidly anti-Israel international media as well as a few loony lib NGOs eager to lie about Israel, and a second UN agency (UNHRC) which serves as a platform for anti-Israel and anti-Semitic propaganda.
Those poor, poor powerless Arab "refugees."
Man it seems Israel sure has pissed off a lot of people!

Only the arab muslim terrorists and their supporters. So really they don't count do they................

The point is nothing Israel does - and much she doesn't even do - goes, as you claimed, unchallenged.
So what did Israel do to piss you off?
They're trying to move us towards armed conflict with Iran. I could care less really what happens to Israel or Palestine, but I don't want the U.S dragged into a war because 2 groups of religious zealots on the other side of the planet can't co-exist. And I sure as hell don't want us backing one of those groups unconditionally.

If you bothered to check you would see that it is Saudi that wants the US to engage with Iran as they stand to lose the most. Israel is not bothered either way and will keep on defending itself.

The point is nothing Israel does - and much she doesn't even do - goes, as you claimed, unchallenged.

They're trying to move us towards armed conflict with Iran. I could care less really what happens to Israel or Palestine, but I don't want the U.S dragged into a war because 2 groups of religious zealots on the other side of the planet can't co-exist. And I sure as hell don't want us backing one of those groups unconditionally.

Fine but Israel is not trying to move us toward armed conflict with Iran just as that which she does goes unchallenged (as you also claimed).
You're gonna have to come up with some real reasons for your hatred.
No hatred. I just don't want America getting dragged into religious nuttery.

Then start on Saudi that is fighting to maintain Islamic superiority.

Fine but Israel is not trying to move us toward armed conflict with Iran just as that which she does goes unchallenged (as you also claimed).

Nor do I but I don't find it necessary (or convenient) to blame Israel as you do.
Israel has the money, the weapons, the resources... If they really wanted peace and coexistence they'd have it by now. The ball is in their court. But they have their own nutters running things who think they have some kind of holy mandate.

Peace is either negotiated of forced, Israel has tried to negotiate with the arab muslims to no avail. So explain how Israel could achieve peace without giving into demands that would be committing suicide. The arab muslims know while they have left wing morons believing their every word they can keep making illegal demands and attacking Israel's civilians.

Nor do I but I don't find it necessary (or convenient) to blame Israel as you do.
Israel has the money, the weapons, the resources... If they really wanted peace and coexistence they'd have it by now. The ball is in their court. But they have their own nutters running things who think they have some kind of holy mandate.

Peace is either negotiated of forced, Israel has tried to negotiate with the arab muslims to no avail. So explain how Israel could achieve peace without giving into demands that would be committing suicide. The arab muslims know while they have left wing morons believing their every word they can keep making illegal demands and attacking Israel's civilians.
It's not my job to do that. Israel needs to elect leaders with a plan for that instead of continuing to elect leaders with a foreign that's turned the whe world against them.

And let me clear something up, I could care less really what happens with Israel. All I care about is that America put its own priorities first and not get dragged into another mideast war. And as a bonus it would be nice if our elected officials stopped trying to let Israel dictate our foreign policy.

What archives? Links?

Israel needs to elect leaders with a plan for that instead of continuing to elect leaders with a foreign that's turned the whe world against them.

And let me clear something up, I could care less really what happens with Israel. All I care about is that America put its own priorities first and not get dragged into another mideast war. And as a bonus it would be nice if our elected officials stopped trying to let Israel dictate our foreign policy.

Israel must continue to elect leaders whose priorities are the security and prosperity of all Israelis and the whole world is not against them.

And let me clear something up. Wrapping yourself in phony American patriotism does not cover the ignorant and very anti-Israel nature of your POV. Israel does not dictate American foreign policy.

It's not my job to do that. Israel needs to elect leaders with a plan for that instead of continuing to elect leaders with a foreign that's turned the whe world against them.

Then stop blaming Israel just because you have been brainwashed into doing so by propaganda. It has always been Saudi that has led the US to attack Iran not Israel. And it would be nice if morons like you stopped blaming Israel for all that happens because your islamonazo handlers tell you they do.

Forum List

Back