And it begins: "Eco-Sexual" libs get married to the ocean; then have sex...with the ocean.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The mental illness of liberalism just keeps on truckin. So....now "Eco Sexual" is a thing. Not gay. Not tranny. Not bi. Now the LGBTQ will need an E added to it.

They literally married the ocean. Then had sex....with the ocean. BUT BE WARNED....they say before you have sex with the ocean or a tree (yes they fuck trees too) it's important to get consent from the ocean and trees. And not Bill Clinton style consent where no means yes....real consent.

‘EcoSexual’ students at SMC ‘marry the ocean’

Folks....this is "college" these days.

No wonder millenials come into the workforce so incredibly unprepared and unskilled.

It was inevitable. The only thing on the planet wide enough and deep enough to accommodate the full breadth and depth of libber nuttery is the sea.

Match made in cuckoo-town....

I just ignore stuff I deem silly, how's this political unless you think everything must be wit-us-r-agin-us political.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I wonder if this marriage is legally binding now....since states can't define marriage?

I wonder if this marriage is legally binding now....since states can't define marriage?
Will the ocean be asking to make medical decisions when the humans are dying of AIDS?

Will the ocean inherit their property?

Forum List

Back