Tennessee Republicans have introduced a bill to legalize child marriage by eliminating age requirements. don't be surprised if Matt Gaetz moves there!

I believe Ketanji Jackson opened the door to this stuff....this was part of her plan all along.....

Justice Designate Brown-Jackson was following Sentencing Guidelines and Regulations as mandated by the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate. Guidelines and Regulations as mandated by a then ReThug Controlled House of Representattives and Senate. Don't blame her, blame her for your own Fuck Wad Shit Stain ReThugs for amending existing Sentencing Guidelines.

Last edited:
How is this bill different from bills going through other states that allow transgender surgery without parental consent at the age of 13?

Both are pretty stupid laws, but hey are kids are now adults to, I guess.

Shit poor whataboutery. Sexual Identity is NOT the same as Age of Consent. God , you really are stupid.

Common law marriage is already recognized in all states.Along with child brides.

NO. Age of Consent varies from State to State. In California, where I live a couple can file for what is called a "Record of Confedential Marriage". The couple is married either in a church or by the local judge. The marriage is valid in the eyes of the state, I know that based on the fact is what my wife and filed for .

Shit poor whataboutery. Sexual Identity is NOT the same as Age of Consent. God , you really are stupid.
You are right. If you marry you can divorce. But kids that don’t have to get parents consent to alter their reproductive organs is a lot worse. I’m more concerned about than any marriage but hey liberals all love this crap.

California does not recognize common law marriage.
The only way a common law marriage will be recognized in a state that doesn't allow it, will be if they fulfilled all requirements of common law marriage in another state.

Incorrect. In California there is legal document called a "Record of Confidential Marriage". Couples living together can go to their local City Hall or County Seat and apply for it. Such a marriage is valid under California Law. I know because that is how my wife and I got married after living together for 6-Years.
You are right. If you marry you can divorce. But kids that don’t have to get parents consent to alter their reproductive organs is a lot worse. I’m more concerned about than any marriage but hey liberals all love this crap.

NO. "Liberals" do not "Love This Shit". It is ReThugs who pushing this piecce of shit bill. It was ReThugs in the House and the Senate to changed Sentencing Guidelines and Regualations are the incarciration of Pedo's.

Just as many Fuck Wad, Dead From The Dead Neck Up MAGA Meathead Couples live together witout being married as Progressives.

It was the Five Deferment Draft Dodging Traitor who attended parties at Epstein's place in Florida where underage girls were available for sex. Gaetz took an underage girl across state lines for purposes of sexual intercourse.

Last edited:
I dare any of you on the left to click the link I have supplied and learn that Child Marriages do happen:

It amazes me how fucking retarded so many people are on this board and how they never look up marriage laws and did you know a Liberal State like Massachusetts has the youngest age for marriage?

Click the link and educate yourself!

Incorrect. In California there is legal document called a "Record of Confidential Marriage". Couples living together can go to their local City Hall or County Seat and apply for it. Such a marriage is valid under California Law. I know because that is how my wife and I got married after living together for 6-Years.

NO. "Liberals" do not "Love This Shit". It is ReThugs who pushing this piecce of shit bill. It was ReThugs in the House and the Senate to changed Sentencing Guidelines and Regualations are the incarciration of Pedo's.

Just as many Fuck Wad, Dead From The Dead Neck Up MAGA Meathead Couples live together witout being married as Progressives.

It was the Five Deferment Draft Dodging Traitor who attended parties at Epstein's place in Florida where underage girls were available for sex. Gaetz took an underage girl across state lines for purposes of sexual intercourse.
Remember Judge Roy Moore? The same Roy Moore who that lowlife shitstain Trump endorsed for the U.S. Senate even though the bastard was barred from a mall in Alabamy for stalking underage girls when he was in his 30's, only the tip of the iceberg with that guy.

And halfwits like MTG & Matty boy run their stupid pieholes about Dems.

Can’t defend yourself, so you go to name calling. Thanks for the laughs!

Isn't this just legalizing what goes on now in white appalachia? :auiqs.jpg:
Just sayin.
That's awfully racist of you isn't it...are you speaking of the dark democrats whom rape like beasts in the wild, who rape their own children like nobody’s fucking business...Look up incestual rape among minorities...I’m sure Whitey makes them do it and all but look it up.
"Race and ethnicity are an important factor in identified sexual abuse. African American children have almost twice the risk of sexual abuse than white children. Children of Hispanic ethnicity have a slightly greater risk than non-Hispanic white children."
https://www.d2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/all_statistics_20150619.pdf

"A bill proposal making its way through Tennessee legislature that would establish a common-law marriage between “one man” and “one woman," according to WKRN. The bill’s sponsor, Tom Leatherwood (R-Arlington) says the law being considered would add a new marriage option for Tennesseans, opponents of the bill say it would eliminate an age requirement, opening the door for a coverup of child sex abuse.

Missing from the bill are age requirements, opening the door for possible child marriages. Something the bill sponsor acknowledged during a Children and Family Affairs subcommittee. "There is not an explicit age limit," Leatherwood said. Representative Mike Stewart (D-Nashville), said he doesn’t understand the motivation. “I don’t think any normal person thinks we shouldn’t have an age requirement for marriage.” The Sexual Assault Center of Middle Tennessee released the following statement: The Sexual Assault Center does not believe the age of consent for marriage should be any younger than it already is. It makes children more vulnerable to coercion and manipulation from predators, sexual and other.”

If 2 children are in love and have been raised in the traditional ways of Christ; why shouldn't they be allowed to be married at 12? Historically, children have been getting married at this age and it was never a problem; so why not return to our traditional Christian values?? Obviously, the fact that there is no age requirement in the bill doesn't mean a grown adult will be marrying a child -- and if that did happen, it will be some tranny trying to marry a child to groom them...of course that will still be illegal because this bill only applies to heterosexual marriage.
Wasn’t Gaetz smashing some 17 year old liberal whore? I thought you low-down perverted pukes were all for shit like that…no?

1649220321336.png

"A bill proposal making its way through Tennessee legislature that would establish a common-law marriage between “one man” and “one woman," according to WKRN. The bill’s sponsor, Tom Leatherwood (R-Arlington) says the law being considered would add a new marriage option for Tennesseans, opponents of the bill say it would eliminate an age requirement, opening the door for a coverup of child sex abuse.

Missing from the bill are age requirements, opening the door for possible child marriages. Something the bill sponsor acknowledged during a Children and Family Affairs subcommittee. "There is not an explicit age limit," Leatherwood said. Representative Mike Stewart (D-Nashville), said he doesn’t understand the motivation. “I don’t think any normal person thinks we shouldn’t have an age requirement for marriage.” The Sexual Assault Center of Middle Tennessee released the following statement: The Sexual Assault Center does not believe the age of consent for marriage should be any younger than it already is. It makes children more vulnerable to coercion and manipulation from predators, sexual and other.”

If 2 children are in love and have been raised in the traditional ways of Christ; why shouldn't they be allowed to be married at 12? Historically, children have been getting married at this age and it was never a problem; so why not return to our traditional Christian values?? Obviously, the fact that there is no age requirement in the bill doesn't mean a grown adult will be marrying a child -- and if that did happen, it will be some tranny trying to marry a child to groom them...of course that will still be illegal because this bill only applies to heterosexual marriage.
There are lots of people in Tennessee who are Scofield fundamentalists... Have lots of untrained, uneducated preachers.

Forum List

Back