"And Death Itself Shall Die" - Stem Cell Therapy Treatments TODAY

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This new technology is so dramatic in its impact that we are literally within a decade of universal healthiness and indefinite life spans.

Watch this video to see what I am talking about.

Check out...

... for as the days of a tree shall be the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands....

... Isa. 65.22b

Check out...

... for as the days of a tree shall be the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands....

... Isa. 65.22b

We are entering a promised era, but the catch is, it is "guarded by an angel with a flaming sword."

The transition period will be a fire that will purge us of much dross.

JimBowie wrote: but the catch is, it is "guarded by an angel with a flaming sword."

Granny says, "Dat's inna Garden o' Eden...

... to prevent livin' fer eternity on earth.

Gen.6.3 says ...their days will be a hundred and twenty years."...

... lotta trees live to be that old."

JimBowie wrote: but the catch is, it is "guarded by an angel with a flaming sword."

What we are advancing toward is a Utopian existence, the thing that the Garden of Eden metaphor is about.

Perhaps there was a literal Garden of Eden, though I dont think it is necessarily so theologically, but any Utopian existence unleashes common problems with human self imagery.

Our minds evolved into a very efficient killing programatic application. You dont just turn it off, kick back and say, "OK, group hugs for everyone!".

We are going to have to grapple with dozens of foreseen and hundreds of unforeseen issues before the Technological Utopia can be fully born.

But I have no doubt that with the Grace and Guidance of God and His moral principles we will get there.

This new technology is so dramatic in its impact that we are literally within a decade of universal healthiness and indefinite life spans.

An indefinite lifespan with a strong body and solid mind would open so many opportunities for all of us. None of us ever come close to achieving the amount of knowledge that we actually are capable of absorbing and using. By the time we are achieving a great deal of understanding, we are infirm in body, and, in some cases, in mind.

Also, we would have to totally change our concepts of what is central in life. No longer would an education obtained at the beginning of one life be adequate. One would have to continue education in all areas. And the work schedules and education institutions would have to be tailored to this new paradigm.

Many personal relationships would also take on a different meaning. Already we are seeing what is called serially monogamous relationships becoming more common. Another effect would be since many would end up living in several different nations during an indefinite lifespan, nationalism would become less. With all that means for cultures, and nations, some new attitudes will be in order for both cultures and religions.

When one considers the changes that birth control has created in the first world nations, indefinite lifespans would create far more profound changes.

An indefinite lifespan with a strong body and solid mind would open so many opportunities for all of us. None of us ever come close to achieving the amount of knowledge that we actually are capable of absorbing and using. By the time we are achieving a great deal of understanding, we are infirm in body, and, in some cases, in mind.

Also, we would have to totally change our concepts of what is central in life. No longer would an education obtained at the beginning of one life be adequate. One would have to continue education in all areas. And the work schedules and education institutions would have to be tailored to this new paradigm.

Many personal relationships would also take on a different meaning. Already we are seeing what is called serially monogamous relationships becoming more common. Another effect would be since many would end up living in several different nations during an indefinite lifespan, nationalism would become less. With all that means for cultures, and nations, some new attitudes will be in order for both cultures and religions.

When one considers the changes that birth control has created in the first world nations, indefinite lifespans would create far more profound changes.

The loss of human capital in the form of human experience and accrued knowledge is a catastrophe that needs to be controled and managed.

We should die when we choose to and after transferring what we know to the community of humanity so that nothing is lost any more.

Imagine what Einstein, Tesla, and others have died knowing and unpublished and unshared

What we are advancing toward is a Utopian existence, the thing that the Garden of Eden metaphor is about.

Perhaps there was a literal Garden of Eden, though I dont think it is necessarily so theologically, but any Utopian existence unleashes common problems with human self imagery.

Our minds evolved into a very efficient killing programatic application. You dont just turn it off, kick back and say, "OK, group hugs for everyone!".

We are going to have to grapple with dozens of foreseen and hundreds of unforeseen issues before the Technological Utopia can be fully born.

But I have no doubt that with the Grace and Guidance of God and His moral principles we will get there.

I'd be fine with a Firefly existence. Doesn't necessarily need to be Utopian.

6dd615e29c007d31696dfea17899472d.jpg

I'd be fine with a Firefly existence. Doesn't necessarily need to be Utopian.

6dd615e29c007d31696dfea17899472d.jpg
Well with the technology future generations will have it will be utopian, the only question is how many of us will live to that point in time, i.e will humanity have a culling and will aging be arrested?.

More likely...

... will the poor have the opportunity...

... or will it be limited to those who can afford it?
With the rapid maturity of coming tech, it would be cheap fairly quickly, assuming the FCA doesnt take 15 years to approve it as is the current case with cancer cures.

More likely...

... will the poor have the opportunity...

... or will it be limited to those who can afford it?
With the rapid maturity of coming tech, it would be cheap fairly quickly, assuming the FCA doesnt take 15 years to approve it as is the current case with cancer cures.

The woman in the video did say they were only working their way through the red tape. It sounded like code for those with money and connections.

The woman in the video did say they were only working their way through the red tape. It sounded like code for those with money and connections.
That about sums up the FDA who now averages 15 years to approve new life saving drugs.

Why do you think that is?

Forum List

Back