"And Death Itself Shall Die" - Stem Cell Therapy Treatments TODAY

The woman in the video did say they were only working their way through the red tape. It sounded like code for those with money and connections.
That about sums up the FDA who now averages 15 years to approve new life saving drugs.

Why do you think that is?

Money. And bigotry towards those without money.
And also the existing drugs make millions for the Big Pharma corporations and they pay our politicians to look the other way as new replacement drugs are tied up in testing and bureaucratic red tape.

This new technology is so dramatic in its impact that we are literally within a decade of universal healthiness and indefinite life spans.

Watch this video to see what I am talking about.

This honestly terrifies me. How can we possible keep up in supplies to meet the explosive increase in demand that will come with people living for 100+ years on average? When people stop dying the need for food, energy, and non renewable resources will multiply indefinitely. We'll need to start sucking the solar system dry of resources, an unfathomably costly endeavor, and even then that wont help with the food issue. By the time the nations of the world feel the impact of these problems and ban life extending medicines the old population will be so much greater than the young, able bodied working population that so much money will be going to maintaining the senior citizens it'll be a nightmare.

This new technology is so dramatic in its impact that we are literally within a decade of universal healthiness and indefinite life spans.

Watch this video to see what I am talking about.

This honestly terrifies me. How can we possible keep up in supplies to meet the explosive increase in demand that will come with people living for 100+ years on average? When people stop dying the need for food, energy, and non renewable resources will multiply indefinitely. We'll need to start sucking the solar system dry of resources, an unfathomably costly endeavor, and even then that wont help with the food issue. By the time the nations of the world feel the impact of these problems and ban life extending medicines the old population will be so much greater than the young, able bodied working population that so much money will be going to maintaining the senior citizens it'll be a nightmare.

1. The human population will level off, according to researchers as more people around the globe achieve a Middle Class life style, the ultimate form of birth control.

2. With nanotechnology and robotic machines doing the heavy lifting, it is quite likely that we will have a virtual limitless supply of resources from space and food from our globes oceans which we have hardly even scratched.

3. Many people will simply chose to not extend their lives or after they began extending, will stop. There is more to the human soul than this Earth can ever ultimately satisfy and so we will eventually seek to explore things beyond the Dark Veil of Mystery.

Forum List

Back