Ancient Aliens

and i cant believe you are that stupid that you cant figure out where "out there" means when we have been talking about a show that deals with Aliens visiting the planet...did you think we were talking about people from south of the border?....Frank was smart enough to figure it out.....why not you?....

Weird, I could have sworn you posted this...

"so its just us in this vast Universe Frank?..."

So what is it, universe or your garage?

Dumbshit.
look Alphy....you were too fucking stupid to figure out what "out there" meant....even someone like Franco can figure out what "out there" means when the discussion is about the show "Ancient Aliens".....i just seen your posts in a couple of other threads here....apparently you are a dumb fuck no matter were you post and no matter what the topic is....

Hmmm no. You see just because there might be intelligent life somewhere else in the universe doesn't confirm it's also over your garage.

You don't believe in aliens?

We are not amused

aliens2.jpg

Weird, I could have sworn you posted this...

"so its just us in this vast Universe Frank?..."

So what is it, universe or your garage?

Dumbshit.
look Alphy....you were too fucking stupid to figure out what "out there" meant....even someone like Franco can figure out what "out there" means when the discussion is about the show "Ancient Aliens".....i just seen your posts in a couple of other threads here....apparently you are a dumb fuck no matter were you post and no matter what the topic is....

Hmmm no. You see just because there might be intelligent life somewhere else in the universe doesn't confirm it's also over your garage.

Hmmm yea.....your a dumbass....

If aliens did visit us, when we were using stone and bronze tools 10,000 years ago

Why did they stop?

surely in 10k years it would have gotten easier for them.

so common sense says the idea that we got visit is bullshit

The aliens concept is a mindfuck to distract from the indisputable evidence of the advances of prior civilization

so its just us in this vast Universe Frank?...

Not at all. Had a close encounter. I'm saying that prior deceased civilizations had the brainpower we do and knew how to fly and were far better builders than us

No, we are FAR better builders and our brains are much more sentient than theirs were.

If aliens did visit us, when we were using stone and bronze tools 10,000 years ago

Why did they stop?

surely in 10k years it would have gotten easier for them.

so common sense says the idea that we got visit is bullshit

who says they did?.....hey just sayin....

bugs?.....the Prof who i was talking about showed something that the Mayans drew that looked like a machine with either vents or portholes....AND he said interestingly enough.... almost the exact same thing is shown with the Egyptian drawings.....they were some funny looking bugs....hey i agree with this Prof......the show seems out there....but he says they have brought up things that are ....kinda fascinating.....and not so easy to explain....

see post#8.

watch in full.

have seen it.....just more opinions.....what i find curious is that you will have people saying they are very open minded about "Alien life" being out there and even visiting here.....but yet will say this show is a crock of shit......and just explain everything away....you do realize that many of the commentators on the show are respected people in their field who just happen to be a little more open minded than maybe the guy who did the piece you are talking about....i keep an open mind GT.....many of the things shown you cant just explain it away.....
Just more opinions? Since when was empirical evidence and hard evidence based theory opinion? The only ones who respect the Ancient Alien "commentator" crowd are others who practice or scam those who practice the religion of alien worship, not respectable scientists.
I tell ya one thing, I wish I would have come up with this Ancient Alien scam. Everyone could call me nuts as I laughed all the way to the bank.

see post#8.

watch in full.

have seen it.....just more opinions.....what i find curious is that you will have people saying they are very open minded about "Alien life" being out there and even visiting here.....but yet will say this show is a crock of shit......and just explain everything away....you do realize that many of the commentators on the show are respected people in their field who just happen to be a little more open minded than maybe the guy who did the piece you are talking about....i keep an open mind GT.....many of the things shown you cant just explain it away.....
Just more opinions? Since when was empirical evidence and hard evidence based theory opinion? The only ones who respect the Ancient Alien "commentator" crowd are others who practice or scam those who practice the religion of alien worship, not respectable scientists.
I tell ya one thing, I wish I would have come up with this Ancient Alien scam. Everyone could call me nuts as I laughed all the way to the bank.

sure its all opinions.....can you absolutely prove how they built the pyramids?...or is it just another opinion?.....

sure its all opinions.....can you absolutely prove how they built the pyramids?...or is it just another opinion?.....

There are opinions then there are opinions. The first is based on flights of fancy, like the Ancient Alien crowd who in reality aught not call themselves "theorists" because by scientific definition they are not. The second is based on evidence tied to knowledge left to us by the peoples of the time. It also doesn't help the Ancient Alien crowd's cause when they omit evidence and outright lie.
As for the pyramids the strongest scientific evidence to date shows the internal ramp system, when it comes to hard evidence of alien intervention......... it's non-existent.

Last edited:

There are opinions then there are opinions. The first is based on flights of fancy, like the Ancient Alien crowd who in reality aught not call themselves "theorists" because by scientific definition they are not. The second is based on evidence tied to knowledge left to us by the peoples of the time. It also doesn't help the Ancient Alien crowd's cause when they omit evidence and outright lie.
As for the pyramids the strongest scientific evidence to date shows the internal ramp system, when it comes to hard evidence of alien intervention......... it's non-existent.

still just an opinion or a theory.....right?......i read an interview with a Norwegian architect Ole J. Bryn who has been studying this for years....he said he has found out how they did it and will present it at a some gathering of scientist coming up.....the interviewer asked if he will be submitting proof this is how it was done.....he said of "course not.....i just feel that my theory is more sound than the others out there.....unless we try to build one....we will never know who is right or wrong".....he said as long as the architect knows the main dimensions of a pyramid, he can project the building as he would have done it with a modern building, but with building methods and measurements known from ancient Egypt.....the article also said
If the principles behind Bryn's drawings are correct, then archaeologists will have a new "map" that demonstrates that the pyramids are not a "bunch of heavy rocks with unknown structures" but, rather, incredibly precise structures......also...
Bryn's theory and plan tackles two important questions: How did the Egyptians know exactly where to put the enormously heavy building blocks? And how was the master architect able to communicate detailed, highly precise plans to a workforce of 10,000 illiterate men?

Ole J. Bryn believes that the Egyptians invented the modern building grid, separating the structure’s measuring system from the physical building itself, thus introducing tolerance, as it is called in today’s engineering and architectural professions.

also from the article....
Bryn's theory and plan tackles two important questions: How did the Egyptians know exactly where to put the enormously heavy building blocks? And how was the master architect able to communicate detailed, highly precise plans to a workforce of 10,000 illiterate men?

Last edited:
This thread needs a bit of Sun Ra.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDM13Xerz7E].[/ame]

still just an opinion or a theory.....right?......i read an interview with a Norwegian architect Ole J. Bryn who has been studying this for years....he said he has found out how they did it and will present it at a some gathering of scientist coming up.....the interviewer asked if he will be submitting proof this is how it was done.....he said of "course not.....i just feel that my theory is more sound than the others out there.....unless we try to build one....we will never know who is right or wrong".....he said as long as the architect knows the main dimensions of a pyramid, he can project the building as he would have done it with a modern building, but with building methods and measurements known from ancient Egypt.....the article also said
If the principles behind Bryn's drawings are correct, then archaeologists will have a new "map" that demonstrates that the pyramids are not a "bunch of heavy rocks with unknown structures" but, rather, incredibly precise structures......

Since then more evidence has been found that points in the direction of an internal ramp so we now have a theory as opposed to a postulation. The evidence doesn't exist at all for the Ancient Alien "explanation" hence it's not a theory it's a postulation. A postulation is in essence a flight of fancy until evidence can be found to support it. At that point it becomes a theory.
The problem is the Ancient Alien "proponents" take an extreme myopic view discounting all the proven evidence calling it false, mistaken or ignoring it altogether. If this is your religion then by all means go ahead and believe it. I know too much about history, archeology and cultural anthropology to buy into the Ancient Alien snake oil.

If the principles behind Bryn's drawings are correct, then archaeologists will have a new "map" that demonstrates that the pyramids are not a "bunch of heavy rocks with unknown structures" but, rather, incredibly precise structures......

Since then more evidence has been found that points in the direction of an internal ramp so we now have a theory as opposed to a postulation. The evidence doesn't exist at all for the Ancient Alien "explanation" hence it's not a theory it's a postulation. A postulation is in essence a flight of fancy until evidence can be found to support it. At that point it becomes a theory.
The problem is the Ancient Alien "proponents" take an extreme myopic view discounting all the proven evidence calling it false, mistaken or ignoring it altogether. If this is your religion then by all means go ahead and believe it. I know too much about history, archeology and cultural anthropology to buy into the Ancient Alien snake oil.
its not my religion Ring....its just we had a thread on this a while ago and i seen i dont know how many posters saying ..."oh yea i have an open mind to aliens visiting here....but i just laugh at alien intervention with stuff like the Pyramids and other mysteries".....if you just discount something outright....you dont have an open mind to it....an "open" minded person to this stuff would at least say.....its possible, but i myself think our ancestors built the things without any outside help.....thats all i am getting at.....the stuff makes interesting conversation though.....

all they are doing Ring is making you think......i even seen an Archeologist who's specialty is the Mayans, who thinks the show is out there BUT....he does say they bring up some points that are pretty hard to explain.....like why would some of the ancient drawings depicting what appear to be flying machines.....depict that?....and these things show up with the Egyptians as well as the Mayans even though they were on opposite sides of the world from each other and as far as we know there is no evidence that they knew about each other.....it is interesting debate material....

They also show up in Renaissance art, particularly in Leonardo Da Vinci's work. I like the show. A lot of the sites they go to I have never seen even in books. So I enjoy seeing those ancient sites. I think some of the UFOs people see are actual craft. But I think they are earth technology and not alien technology. Remember when people were seeing a 'triangular' shaped UFO? All those reports went away when the stealth bomber was unveiled. That was our technology and I think the rest of it is as well.

I do think they have missed the boat in saying that the 'grays' are what we evolved into. Granted it was predicted that the human cranium would get bigger. It was also predicted that as machines took over out bodies would shrink down to not much. Well THAT hasn't happened. Just the opposite has happened.

I have to give Giorgia credit for making a very stupid statement - that the Great Pyramid is at the juncture of the longest line of latitude and the longest line of longitude. WTF? The longest line of latitude is the equator and they are nowhere near that. The longitudinal lines are all the same. That's 4th grade stuff.

IMO, mainstream science needs to get off its tenured ass and explain these sites. The Stone age was BETWEEN us and them as our Egyptian guides said so frequently.

Last edited:

its not my religion Ring....its just we had a thread on this a while ago and i seen i dont know how many posters saying ..."oh yea i have an open mind to aliens visiting here....but i just laugh at alien intervention with stuff like the Pyramids and other mysteries".....if you just discount something outright....you dont have an open mind to it....an "open" minded person to this stuff would at least say.....its possible, but i myself think our ancestors built the things without any outside help.....thats all i am getting at.....the stuff makes interesting conversation though.....

I have an open mind to rational explanations, I gave them a chance and none were provided based on known and accepted archeological, historical and anthropological evidence hence their premise was completely discounted as a money making scam. Sure it makes interesting conversation and the only thing it makes me think about is how ludicrous they sound. :dunno:

all they are doing Ring is making you think......i even seen an Archeologist who's specialty is the Mayans, who thinks the show is out there BUT....he does say they bring up some points that are pretty hard to explain.....like why would some of the ancient drawings depicting what appear to be flying machines.....depict that?....and these things show up with the Egyptians as well as the Mayans even though they were on opposite sides of the world from each other and as far as we know there is no evidence that they knew about each other.....it is interesting debate material....

They also show up in Renaissance art, particularly in Leonardo Da Vinci's work. I like the show. A lot of the sites they go to I have never seen even in books. So I enjoy seeing those ancient sites. I think some of the UFOs people see are actual craft. But I think they are earth technology and not alien technology. Remember when people were seeing a 'triangular' shaped UFO? All those reports went away when the stealth bomber was unveiled. That was our technology and I think the rest of it is as well.

I do think they have missed the boat in saying that the 'grays' are what we evolved into. Granted it was predicted that the human cranium would get bigger. It was also predicted that as machines took over out bodies would shrink down to not much. Well THAT hasn't happened. Just the opposite has happened.

I have to give Giorgia credit for making a very stupid statement - that the Great Pyramid is at the juncture of the longest line of latitude and the longest line of longitude. WTF? The longest line of latitude is the equator and they are nowhere near that. The longitudinal lines are all the same. That's 4th grade stuff.

IMO, mainstream science needs to get off its tenured ass and explain these sites. The Stone age was BETWEEN us and them as our Egyptian guides said so frequently.

The "ufos" in Medieval and latter Renaissance art are nothing more than stylized depictions of the sun and the moon and/or angels in clouds. This is well known in art circles and among cultural anthropologists.

The "ufos" in Medieval and latter Renaissance art are nothing more than stylized depictions of the sun and the moon and/or angels in clouds. This is well known in art circles and among cultural anthropologists.

Given that those 'cultural anthropologists' weren't around when the paintings were done, I'd have to say that their opinions are open for disagreement. I think they are some of the most arrogant people on the face of the earth. When someone picks up a piece of pottery and deigns to tell you what the owner whose brain has been dust for thousands of years was thinking, that is the height of arrogance. We have to stay open to new ideas whether it is about the atom, the God particle, string theory, illness and disease, or other life in the universe. Florence Nightingale, who was a dynamo when it came to research and statistics, so VERY smart and successful with her efforts in nursing, didn't believe in germ theory. Men who did believe in such radical ideas where put to death. No one has it all sewn up. No one. And I refuse to limit what is possible to the miniscule amount of knowledge we have at the present time.

Last edited:

I have an open mind to rational explanations, I gave them a chance and none were provided based on known and accepted archeological, historical and anthropological evidence hence their premise was completely discounted as a money making scam. Sure it makes interesting conversation and the only thing it makes me think about is how ludicrous they sound. :dunno:

ok ....so you are one of those who believe this little planet is it in this vast Universe......that explains much about why you believe like yo do....

Forum List

Back