Ancient Aliens

have seen it.....just more opinions.....what i find curious is that you will have people saying they are very open minded about "Alien life" being out there and even visiting here.....but yet will say this show is a crock of shit......and just explain everything away....you do realize that many of the commentators on the show are respected people in their field who just happen to be a little more open minded than maybe the guy who did the piece you are talking about....i keep an open mind GT.....many of the things shown you cant just explain it away.....

Seriously? There isn't one single person on that show who isn't a "UFO Investigator" or "Author on Ancient Aliens". If that's the "field" you are talking about, knock yourself out.

its funny that i see guys who are teachers at universities or heads of Institutions around the world ....not all of them are authors.....im sure you know this since you watch it.....so all you are telling me is you are closed minded about the subject matter.....lots of people like you around.....not surprising....

There's a broad line between an open mind and insipid gullibility.

Seriously? There isn't one single person on that show who isn't a "UFO Investigator" or "Author on Ancient Aliens". If that's the "field" you are talking about, knock yourself out.

its funny that i see guys who are teachers at universities or heads of Institutions around the world ....not all of them are authors.....im sure you know this since you watch it.....so all you are telling me is you are closed minded about the subject matter.....lots of people like you around.....not surprising....

so let me ask you with this open mind of yours.....do you think there are other advanced life forms out there?.....or is that ....insipid gullibility?....

so let me ask you with this open mind of yours.....do you think there are other advanced life forms out there?.....or is that ....insipid gullibility?....

Out where?

The aliens concept is a mindfuck to distract from the indisputable evidence of the advances of prior civilization

This is my favorite Ancient Aliens guy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKXbTJsnH-s]some koynd of skoy - YouTube[/ame]

He must be some koind of genius...

For gods sake I can't believe I have to spell it out to you.

Does "out there" mean in the universe or over your garage?

and i cant believe you are that stupid that you cant figure out where "out there" means when we have been talking about a show that deals with Aliens visiting the planet...did you think we were talking about people from south of the border?....Frank was smart enough to figure it out.....why not you?....

Last edited:

and i cant believe you are that stupid that you cant figure out where "out there" means when we have been talking about a show that deals with Aliens visiting the planet...did you think we were talking about people from south of the border?....Frank was smart enough to figure it out.....why not you?....

Weird, I could have sworn you posted this...

"so its just us in this vast Universe Frank?..."

So what is it, universe or your garage?

Dumbshit.

Weird, I could have sworn you posted this...

"so its just us in this vast Universe Frank?..."

So what is it, universe or your garage?

Dumbshit.
look Alphy....you were too fucking stupid to figure out what "out there" meant....even someone like Franco can figure out what "out there" means when the discussion is about the show "Ancient Aliens".....i just seen your posts in a couple of other threads here....apparently you are a dumb fuck no matter were you post and no matter what the topic is....

Forum List

Back