Anarchy in the UK

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Official police data shows that just four per cent of robberies and three per cent of burglaries were solved in England and Wales in 2017.”

Less than one in 20 street robberies are being solved by police | Daily Mail Online

Last week, London Mayor Sadiq Khan, having solved all of England’s theft, stabbing, and terrorism problems, pivoted to tackling the truly vexing issues:

Closing Wikipedia’s super-ultra-highly problematic ‘gender page gap.’

Law enforcement has one function: to protect suspected criminals. I expect some vigilante gangs appearing soon.

“Official police data shows that just four per cent of robberies and three per cent of burglaries were solved in England and Wales in 2017.”

Less than one in 20 street robberies are being solved by police | Daily Mail Online

Last week, London Mayor Sadiq Khan, having solved all of England’s theft, stabbing, and terrorism problems, pivoted to tackling the truly vexing issues:

Law enforcement has one function: to protect suspected criminals. I expect some vigilante gangs appearing soon.

This is funny. Anarchy you say? Then the US must be suffering from massive anarchy.

Also it's funny because this is what happens after eight years of a conservative government.

The police in the UK are afraid to investigate crimes. The perps are paki or african and the cops will be called racist.

Ah, our Mother country of Canada. They've lost their way and have a horrible covert history with the mi5 and mi6. We have their soul.

I reported on here of two people walking into an Indian restaurant near Toronto, fully disguised, dropping a bomb on the ground, dozens injured. Within hours, without anyone arrested, and to this day, nobody arrested, that they ruled out terrorism.

We are political and lost. We don't even hear about it in the news, it's as if it didn't happen. Yet, they find so much time to terrorize my wife and I.

That's not that far from average.

• In the nation in 2015, 46.0 percent of violent crimes and 19.4 percent of property crimes were cleared by arrest or exceptional means.
  • When considering clearances of violent crimes, 61.5 percent of murder offenses, 54.0 percent of aggravated assault offenses, 37.8 percent of rape offenses (revised definition), 36.2 percent of rape offenses (legacy definition), and 29.3 percent of robbery offenses were cleared. (Please note, the legacy and revised UCR definitions for rape can be accessed in Offense Definitions.)
  • Among property crimes, 21.9 percent of larceny-theft offenses, 13.1 percent of motor vehicle theft offenses, and 12.9 percent of burglary offenses were cleared.
Clearances

That's not that far from average.

• In the nation in 2015, 46.0 percent of violent crimes and 19.4 percent of property crimes were cleared by arrest or exceptional means.
  • When considering clearances of violent crimes, 61.5 percent of murder offenses, 54.0 percent of aggravated assault offenses, 37.8 percent of rape offenses (revised definition), 36.2 percent of rape offenses (legacy definition), and 29.3 percent of robbery offenses were cleared. (Please note, the legacy and revised UCR definitions for rape can be accessed in Offense Definitions.)
  • Among property crimes, 21.9 percent of larceny-theft offenses, 13.1 percent of motor vehicle theft offenses, and 12.9 percent of burglary offenses were cleared.
Clearances
Since when is 19.4% close to 3%????

Its odd that crime goes up when you cut police numbers.
Number of police officers in England and Wales hits record low

Sadiq Khan is not responsible for that . Mrs May is responsible.
Who hires London cops? Who says Wiki is a top issue for Londoners and not criminals? Oh yeah, the London Mayor.
Who sets the budget for police numbers ?
Why is it I even have to tell you how your government works?

The Mayor sets the budget for the GLA (including the London Assembly) and its five functional bodies (together known as the GLA Group):

These budgets together form a consolidated budget.

The Mayor's budget

Who hires London cops? Who says Wiki is a top issue for Londoners and not criminals? Oh yeah, the London Mayor.

The Mayor sets the budget for the GLA (including the London Assembly) and its five functional bodies (together known as the GLA Group):

The Mayor's budget
Police funding - who's paying the Bill?

The Met’s budget for 2017-18 is £3.269 billion. 70 per cent of that is provided by the Home Office - but no extra funding has been provided for the cost of the recent terrorist attacks.

Do some research bozo.

The Mayor's budget

The Met’s budget for 2017-18 is £3.269 billion. 70 per cent of that is provided by the Home Office - but no extra funding has been provided for the cost of the recent terrorist attacks.

Do some research bozo.
Mayor is responsible for fighting crime, Dufus.

The Mayor's budget

Do some research bozo.
$3.269 BILLION can hire a lot of cops.

The Mayor's budget

Do some research bozo.
Government sets the budgets by cutting spending.

Give up you thick fucker. You are making yourself look even more stupid.

The Mayor's budget

Do some research bozo.
Government sets the budgets by cutting spending.

Give up you thick fucker. You are making yourself look even more stupid.
Not my fault your pathetic government cuts police while increasing freebies to murderous Islamic gangs raping and murdering innocent Londoners.

Don't worry about policeman shortages. Someday England will have an over abundance of Sharia Law police.

Sharialaw police.png
sharialawpoliceee.jpg

This is not anarchy. It is an example of a very corrupt centralized government, run by criminals.

Forum List

Back