Merkel could be out by end of the week!

It's obvious Soros has been backing Merkel and she's been serving him, not German people. That's why I doubt it will be easy to kick her out. However if it were up to German people only, I'm sure she would be history by now.

European "democracy" sucks just because Soros has been selecting their "leaders" for years.

It's obvious Soros has been backing Merkel and she's been serving him, not German people. That's why I doubt it will be easy to kick her out. However if it were up to German people only, I'm sure she would be history by now.

European "democracy" sucks just because Soros has been selecting their "leaders" for years.

The Germans had a cynical reason for their migrant policies. With a dwindling birthdate, and an aging population; more people to pay the taxes.

The coalition would probably fall apart and there would be new elections

The Germans had a cynical reason for their migrant policies. With a dwindling birthdate, and an aging population; more people to pay the taxes.

So do what Russia and Poland I believe are doing. Offer monetary incentives for more children! NS Germany did it and Russia started doing it to boost their population as well.That way Germany stays German and you get more younger folks as well.

Angela Merkel will never recover from this crisis’, said an article in a German newspaper last week, about the rift within her government over immigration.

This latest crisis began after the interior minister, Horst Seehofer, announced that he wanted to introduce tougher rules for asylum seekers, including turning away those who have already been registered in another EU country. Merkel responded by saying that Europe needed a common solution to the refugee crisis, and that she would discuss it with French president Emmanuel Macron during his upcoming visit, and at the EU summit later this month. She blocked Seehofer from unveiling his immigration ‘master plan’, and he has insisted that a solution should be found by today. He has also threatened to sidestep Merkel and impose his plan regardless, leading to speculation about a government breakdown, and a confidence vote, little more than 100 days since the new ruling coalition, led by Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU), was formed.

Merkel’s rule can’t end soon enough

Forum List

Back